It is Winter

It is Winter
-You pay for heating your house
-You Operate a fridge in house and pay for cooling back down stuff that you previously paid to heat up

Btw, did you notice it is COLD outside?

Other urls found in this thread:

k.to/profile/meganturi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Some people actually do store their perishables in natural cold places but unless you are retarded you would realize most people arent farmers or loggers with meat cellars and anything outside has a chance of infection or scavenging by animals. Buying a refrigerator is basically essential for the summer, so the only "oppurtunity cost" is keeping the thing cold. Fridges are usually good insulators for this purpose.

You can't bitch about the way things are done unless you have a viable solution. What are you, a millennial?

Weather in my state is too random. One day it will be 60 outside, next it will be 20.

Actually if you place the fridge outside or at least in cold then the temperature regulation will shut it off if it is cold enough.

>Place your fridge outside. Get it stolen.

Stop being so negative, people are awesome and wouldn't do such a thing.

If you leave food outside, you're going to learn that animals are still a thing.

Homeless people too, depending on where you live and how strong the winter is.

If i interpret your arguments right, we don't do science because of homeless people and animals.

Why is it that everything women do I perceive as incredibly sexual? As I was watching that video I got incredibly hard and could only stare at her ass and tits when she pushed either of those out but by the end of it I kinda figured she is trying to be quirky or make some kind joke and still, my erection stand.

Are women just inherently sexual? I feel they are.

you fucking retards didn't get OPs point
we waste a lot of energy, food, etc. simply because we aren't able to solve our problems in an environmentally friendly way

btw, your sis is hot but retarded

Yes. That and niggers.

idk m8 but here, have fun k.to/profile/meganturi

My family would store food on our screened porch if it was in a container when it got cold outside

But did they still have a fridge?

>Has only one video in a bikini showing cleavage

Am I supposed to masturbate to her "personality"? Fuck.

I appreciate your effort but I can't cum to that.

One time my friends and I went on a night hike. We had our food locked up in a trailer. We came back in the am and found several raccoons scurrying out of the locked trailer. It turns out the bastards defied our understanding of their biology and actually worked together to tear a giant fucking hole in the side of the wooden trailer. Or you know, one of them tore the hole and the others reaped the rewards.

>in the am

stop that.

Okay. Why? I didn't realize that phrase was a meme.

Move your fridge to the garage or porch, behind locked doors but in an unheated part of the house.

I like this thread.
Why do we heat up our homes, so then we can cool them down by opening the fridge door?Stupidity all around.

We have a blow dryer, right?
Why don't we have a cold-blower? When you have your dish just cooked and hotttttt?

>anything outside has a chance of infection or scavenging by animals.
How about putting your food somewhere? Also, what infection? The food is usually dead, it doesn't get infected.

I'm in Commiefornia, it's 60 degrees and 1AM.

We had our one week of winter last week. It dropped to almost 45 at night. Everyone panicked! Someone even put on a wool coat! Terrible tragedy, really.

what a shit person
she damages the fridge, wastes energy, and raises her electrical bill

yes it does faggot.
Botulism
bacteria were the first colonizers, if there's an area. They'll get in anyway possible.

>Fridges are bacteria free zones
If you at least put your food in plastic bags it's going to be fine, you retard.

I work at pharm lab, and I can tell you that's not true all the time. Also, while it's true that fridges aren't bacteria free zone, at least they help with slowing down their metabolism.

>The food is usually dead, it doesn't get infected.
Yeah, dead bodies don't get infected. Pathogens only care about having tissue to live in and feed on if the host is alive.

Try putting a hunk of meat outside, in a cage where animals can't get to it. It'll start dripping some horrible-smelling ichor after about a week, and that's before it molds over.

Winter is too fickle now. It is 55F outside tonight and raining. It was 65F today. It is supposed to be -10F and 4 feet of snow. Winter fucking sucks now. We always stored cold foods in an section of the house that is uninsulated (closed porch), but that can't be done now.

How old is she?

buy some used ASIC miners and heat your house with them while mining. you might get some of your money back that way.

Is she retarded?

have you ever felt like stealing a refrigerator in your entire life? even if you saw one sitting out?

>living around niggers and spics

delicious ironing

GPUs/FPGAs are better since you don't know how long the ASICs are going to be relevant.