The maths to cure autism

I'm 32. I have lived in fear my whole life. I am autistic. I discovered P vs NP.

I am in the process of live-streaming the proof of this conjecture on twitch (AllDaXP)

If you don't know what all that means, or if your ego wants to somehow 'tear me down', that's okay. Because this post exists only to inform any and all autistics that if you wish for an answer to the pain and confusion in your life, I have it.

It will take me a little while to explain it fully and I will give you any maths/equations/logic you need, because 'I' am autistic and know what 'I' would need to be satisfied with an answer.

And yes, there is even a mathematical reason WHY Veeky Forums is the best place to start. It used to be /b/ but I know y'all moved around. This knowledge will find you, but if it scares you I WILL show you how to find peace with it.

Autistics will get it faster than anyone else, because EVERYONE ELSE will ask for the studies and the blah blah blah. They will do what an autistic person does not do: just listen and see if it makes sense before you accept/reject. Like a computer.

Also, I NEED 'you' guys to get it first. Our kind have been locked up and tortured for so long, all by evil-minded twits who simply want to exploit us. They build labels, universities, hospitals... the create so many systems and labels that they forget that there is more than just 'you'.

If no autistics read this, then I ask any mature women to.

If not them, then any spiritualist will do.

I can start with anyone. I just refuse to build a weapon to start the conversation.

So, I will continue to simply say: Hello world, until someone picks up.

If it helps I can speak in memes, or movie quotes.

"Humans will accept a system 99% of the time, only because we built 'wisdom' that realized the only way our system could be sustained is if we gave people choice."

Or: "The problem, is choice."

hi Im autistic lmso

so? go ahead you fucking autist
show your botched abortion of a "proof" and go back to being an autist

I do not know what lmso means. Is it lmao?

I would like to understand you. I would really like to understand why, when I have been locked up several times and drugged against my will, that even now I can only feel failure at getting someone's attention. Because I want to give a gift.

That is how I feel. Because I am a human being. I communicated.

I can teach YOU P vs NP, if you want. It will earn you the respect of many, money even. If you can get more people's attention.

Just like Trump did.

I am. The stream is live. I've created backup servers and redundant cloud storage for all of this.

Nobody is watching.

They are spending their time, reading this thread. Thinking that whatever I am saying is somehow... just a broken mind, or some child, or an idiot.

My name is Simon Cosgrove. I am 32. I am autistic.

Hello world.

Holy shit, man. Either genuine troll or get back on the fucking meds ASAP.

Okay, so... would you like to know what meds I have been put on? Both AGAINST my will and knowledge, and what I have personally sought out? If I give you the list, will you listen then?

It is okay if I have posted in the wrong spot. Being wrong is part of the process.

Listening to these words that you guys don't understand (or perhaps you do) cut me so deep that I have slept with a knife in my bed for thirty years.

But I am actually happy, healthy, and I will be a father soon.

And I have P vs NP.

Even this thread is helping me prove P vs NP.

I want you, whoever is reading this, to truly believe that it is easier to just listen first.

A computer waits for input before responding, and the only input humans are giving 'this autistic retard that needs meds' is: WE DO NOT WANT TO LISTEN.

So, perhaps I am in the wrong place.

Who here knows where I should go next? Because here's the thing, you guys are literally the last place that would even MOCK the idea, let alone listen.

So I have to start that low down.

Write it out in LaTeX, post it on Arxiv. Dont fuck around in a thread on Veeky Forums.

Actual journals with peer-review.

I have one person in my twitch stream.

I do not need to man this anymore, unless I fail.

And then, P vs NP again.

Please

learn

formatting

in

paragraphs

or

else

it

is

painful

to

read.

come in and listen, this is an interesting performance at worst

this.

It's a good fucking autistic performance.

>that python script
HAHAHAHAH HOLY fuck keep going Op you've hit GOLD right there

Show more, user.

I like this performance and I'm ok at improv apparently

N=1

Get back to /x/ before we gang-stalk the shit out of you

Proof of P = NP ladies and gentleman

>Go to stream
>Do you want big tittyed bitches
How the fuck does this explain P vs NP

It checks out.
~jacob

truly an autistic masterpiece

>AllDaXP
He's full of shit and as someone with autism, Asperger's, I don't want a 'cure'.

> Broadcaster AllDaXP (OP) : P vs NP proof = That all human beings can be super scientists; it ascents 'science/maths' to art
> Broadcaster AllDaXP (OP) : for all human beings

He's not autistic. He's just retarded. (To the surprise of no one) And keeps flashing that same piece of paper

There is it.

A Fucking piece of paper with no meaning.

>Not putting it all together through all the puzzle pieces he gave us so far
At last, I truly see. Thank you, OP. Only the bright understand.

Now we know how Trump got the office. He understood P = NP.

I really have no idea what is going on.

what the fuck

Interesting. Do continue.

Lots of autism itt

Let's turn this thread into something useful:

What are the limitations of Complexity Theory's understanding of non-determinism? Why is it that sometimes non-determinism seems to empower a set of languages, but other times it doesn't add any power?

Why did you end your stream?

Presumably he actually cured his autisim and thus realized how retarded his stream was.

>Should we hear these words as cries showing us the way out, or do they only draw us deeper.

What is this op?

Hello Simon.
I would like to know.
I am not autistic, but I am a mathematician, physicist and a programmer.

// A

This guy is really autistic. Do not make fun of him, seriously. Let him be.

It is a shame, he is clearly of above average intellect, actually seems like he wants to be helpful and is a 'nice' person; however, he is also utterly insane.

He is trying to show you how you can calculate a curve or circle with triangles. Without the use of pi

> perspective vs no perspective