>muh pi

pure math is a joke.
why arent you an engineer?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eGguwYPC32I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw engineering grad-student using number theory ideas in my code

becuase i don't like cocks OP

Isn't that the fag who thinks he's a "le super genius!! xD" because he can explain four-dimensional space?

>tfw like cocks and pure math

Why are transcendental numbers evidence that math is a joke?

Also I'm not an engineer because I love physics. I'm not a physicist because I want to own a home someday.

Actually it's only retarded normies who fake an infatuation with those numbers just to pretend that they're le quirky weird smart person.

i study engineering mathematics
what does this mean?

You can exponentially increase the radius of your anus to create a perfect circle

my iq is only 120 so im forced to be an engineer

>Says a NEET who isn't even in college and doesn't know anything about either field
I wish faggots like you would leave Veeky Forums, then again like 80% of the board population would dissapear

>implying im not a sophmore

>implying e and pi aren't used more in applied maths

>not getting the point

Wrong. Everybody else thinks he's a super genius because brainlets think the fourth dimension is some crazy thing that only mad scientists understand. in the third grade I was like "bruh what if we had like, more than three spatial dimensions" did some math and figured out a few consequences. Everyone around me told me I was a super genius prodigy kid for understanding the fourth dimention but it's no great feat.

what is the guy in the pic's youtube called again?

>bruh what if you compare the cardinality of infinite sets by saying if a bijection exists then they have the same cardinality that if a bijection can't exist then one infinite set has strictly higher cardinality than the other

No great feat huh

youtube.com/watch?v=eGguwYPC32I

how does this little faggot

have a deeper voice than me

You're a fag. You must like taking dicks up the ass, you little squeaker, don't ya? Just talk deeper, bro. :^)