Shadilay, friends. What ideologies would you consider yourself?

Shadilay, friends. What ideologies would you consider yourself?

To begin, I'm a Buddhist, a Nietzschean, and a Humanist.

Other urls found in this thread:

mondragon-corporation.com/eng/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is going to be a bad thread full of insecure teenagers. I am going to hide this thread.

I'm an authoritarian nationalist

I am a dumb fucking faggot

What urges people to categorize and apply these labels on themselves? I remember myself being a similar teenager, but now I just can't understand.

>implying you faggots are original or intelligent enough to carve your own path

I'm vegan

When you don't have a personality or any thoughts or hobbies, you need to define yourself with labels you don't even understand.

Redpilled frogposting white supremacist authoritarian white nationalist

>Buddhist
>Nietzschean
>Humanist
Boy are you confused

Old-guard libertarian monarchist.

You can't freely choose your ideology.

>a Buddhist
>a Nietzschean

That's a very peculiar mix.

i'm a suicidal nihilist

I'm a libertarian MGTOW white nationalist and a secular Rationalist

This is a really bad troll post bust everyone still falls for it. I'm somewhat surprised and somewhat not.

I take ideas that I like and implement them into my thoughts and actions, if they are reasonably sound and appeal to me in some way.

So, Syncretism would be a good definition.

Nietzscheanism and Buddhism are not ideologies.

People have a need to identify with something bigger than themselves, and to 'brand' themselves with this 'something.' Psychologically speaking it's identical to the reason people become brand-loyal, or fans of musical acts in a way that goes beyond merely enjoying the music (i.e. wearing the band's shirts and such). It provides people with a shortcut to developing an identity. It further provides social benefits; identifying yourself as belonging to a group improves your standing with other members of that group, which may lead to opportunities for professional and social advancement.

Im_a_50_terabyte_selfevolving_neural_network_double_backflip_off_the_high_platform.

Im_not_a_swan dive.

/thread

Com'on kiddies, show us the words you've learned.

A Divine Right of Kings Monarchist and Catholic that supports Distributism.

Because it makes related the basics of your beliefs simpler and faster. Rather than launching into a glossary of Subsidiarity, Solidarity, etc. I just say 'Distributist' as then explain how I differ from the default.

The same reason why people feel the need to plaster their automobiles in various bumper stickers.

I'm a Liberal, a proud American, a Democrat, and a secular humanist.

So you call yourself something you're not and then force some monotonous speech on the poor listener who dared to ask so you can appear like some special snowflake? You sound like a shitty person.

Post-Marxist nihilist

not having an ideology because the stupidity of labeling yourself - the newest "crazy" ideology to hit the streets! Make sure you ascribe to this one quick before the growing trend fades into obscurity.

Homeric Literalist.

Ah, the poor reading comprehension Veeky Forums is famous for has not left, I see.
Quite the opposite, lackwit.
Rather than force others to bear the endless droning of a position paper I say 'I'm a Distributist" and *if they ask* I can explain particular points.
These folks
are the sorts to spend 45 minutes explaining themselves (when no one asks) because they feel they are special.

I'm a democratic liberal, I support Hillary despite these trumptards, I'm a feminist, and I believe in the equality of all people

I consider myself naught.

You must like Synecdoche, NY.

you forgot 'virgin'

Nietzsche's done a good job of converting me over the past year, although I still find it very hard to shake a lot of my /pol/ tendencies. I'm definitely drawn to the 'right' side of Nietzsche - golden laughter as I wage war with my enemies, etc.

What about Nietzsche is un/pol/?

>Disributism

This is the first I've heard of this.
So it's like a Middle Ages economy, where the division of labor is expanded throughout the population anod there are no governments or corporations? Who, what media source, is pushing this these days? Or did you discover this on your own and decide to run with it?

It's the standard for highbrow memed up neo-neo-Christians.

Just idiots romanticising the medieval period that they barely understand.

I'm an American, a patriot, and other than that I have no ideology. I'm a pure rationalist.

If anyone is wondering, this is in fact a meme post; however, it was inspired by a true story.

Yesterday, in my Philosophy class, my professor claimed Buddhism was both atheistic and humanistic. A student in the same class prior said he was both a Nietzschean and a Buddhist. My autism was triggered and I felt a good meme post would help me vent it.

>So it's like a Middle Ages economy
Not at all.
The core concepts are a focus on smaller firms, cooperatives, and employee-owned firms over large conglomerates; reduction or elimination of mutuum loans that charge interest; the replacement of contemporary unions with a union system that includes managers and owners; and a focus on more local management and regulation of business.
>No government or corporations
When would that be, the Neolithic?
If you want to see what contemporary Distributism looks like, try here
mondragon-corporation.com/eng/
It is a large corporation run by Distributist concepts and it is competing quite well.