Is this true?

Is this true?

Apparently the lower your IQ, the more kids you get.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2730791/Are-STUPID-Britons-people-IQ-decline.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fertility
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_chronometry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hick's_law
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886905001145
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my parents are both MDs and I have 5 brothers and sisters

>MDs
so looks like the hypothesis is correct

That's nice. Now please study elementary statistics so that you will appreciate why the atomic datum that you've just provided is irrelevant to the OP's purported, would-be discussion.

People had more kids back then, and their IQ was higher. They didn't have internet, cellphones, tv, radio, access to many books, school, medicine, electricity, and were able to have better functioning societies a develop the science that we are using today.

It's trash.

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2730791/Are-STUPID-Britons-people-IQ-decline.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fertility

Here is an article.

It makes sense to associate fertility with world intelligence, because fertility allows natural selection when resources are limited. It increases competition, historically only 40% of men reproduced. It also allows empires, urbanism, big workforces, consumerism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mental_chronometry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hick's_law

what a conicidence

I think it's more of a case that people with more money tend to have less kids, usually as a result of grinding all the time and often not spending time trying to make a family, but rather just fucking around if they get laid at all.
People with lower amounts of money are having the same amount of kids they've always had, but technological innovation which has resulted in cheaper treatment for common childhood illness ss making it so the kids don't die off anymore. As a result, we end up with a lot more poor living. They end up stupid because they have subpar education systems in the poor areas everywhere.

But that's just my guess at the OP. I'll look at the hard numbers and adjust my hypothesis as needed.

>Ever since i was a child, my dream was to be a doctor! b-but those fucking admission staff in all the medical schools, THEY DECLINED MY APPLICATIONS!! I HATE DOCTORS NOW!!! I HATE THEM, IT SHOULD BE ME!!!

This graph's flaw? The increase in population means an increasing in certain IQ groups.

As your iq drops so too does the fitness of your offspring, though. In a million years it will balance out. Maybe. Hopefully.

Yes, this is a well know correlation. But the way the OP said it implies that low IQ causes more kids. That causation isn't well studied. It could be that having kids makes you dumb, or that neither causes the other, they just happen to correlate due to other environmental factors.

They discriminate against whites and asians.

University staff do, not doctors
and the vast majority of doctors are still Asian/white even with the constant flow of programs to help underachieving/lazy black people

MDs are stupid tho. If it's any weird disease, they can't diagnose shit.

Whites are barely affected by any AA.
Asians are the ones who really get affected by it due to their lower numbers.

Asians have to get significantly better grades on average than whites for same achievements - and they do.

Asians ~ 107
Whites ~ 98.
Blacks ~ 85

they also say the size of your tv is proportionally inverted to the number of slaves youd have (as asked in survey)

Don't post things you know are fake just because you are bored.

sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0191886905001145

How come Chinese had to implement an antinatalist policy then?

There's obviously more than simple biology involved.

How is this pseudoscientific thread still open?

Go back to you fucking loser.

The Chinese were relatively peaceful and was the first to implemented agriculture.

Your source contradicts the picture. Good job moron.

Low iq countries, africa etc has unlimited supported growth from foreign aid, without need to work. Meaning they will grow insanely and create a lot of trouble.

Except foreign aid isn't the smoking gun causing their growth.

The major factors are introduction of industrialism and continued flux of disease and low resources which traditionally employs high birth rate as a mechanism of population survival.

Perhaps the picture was illustrative, you moron.

>The graphs are just a random illustration included for fun! They arent supposed to visualize the data nor the point of my argument! Thats not what graphs are for!

so youre saying Idiocracy was actually predicting the future?

>there's no difference between genotypic and phenotypic IQ