Fit is too retarded

fit is too retarded.

can you become ottermode with just bodyweight workouts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_1yp6_gGqY
youtube.com/watch?v=Oa624efH-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=JRmsDjMujjo
youtube.com/watch?v=U2Dfy_9dqxg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q69nII2xTXk
youtube.com/watch?v=M2JFhkTQ1dY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZD_f5qDofhU
youtube.com/watch?v=C1RF7pLlyY0
youtube.com/watch?v=kUmGd0wA-lM
youtube.com/watch?v=CeAQnYhrolQ
gmb.io/
youtube.com/user/Calisthenicmovement/videos
youtube.com/user/bboySaza/videos
youtube.com/user/FitnessFAQs/videos
youtube.com/user/GoldMedalBodiesVids
youtube.com/user/DemonDrills/videos
youtube.com/user/slizzardman/videos
thepiratebay.se/torrent/7663751/Overcoming_Gravity_(gnv64)
kickass.to/mastering-gst-pdf-2014-ubtrg-t8577688.html
kickass.to/mastering-gst-2-foundation-three-foundation-four-handstand-two-and-rings-one-pdf-t9160432.html#main
kickass.to/gb-stretch-course-front-split-wildturkey00-pdf-2015-ubtrg-t10296049.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

do u even lift breh

this is too shit resolution to tell

You can become very fit from calisthenics, just look at male gymnasts. Here's the bodyweight general copypasta. Probably easier for you to do 5x5, especially if you're pretty average in fitness.

>Why bodyweight?
youtube.com/watch?v=I_1yp6_gGqY
youtube.com/watch?v=Oa624efH-Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=JRmsDjMujjo
youtube.com/watch?v=U2Dfy_9dqxg
youtube.com/watch?v=Q69nII2xTXk
youtube.com/watch?v=M2JFhkTQ1dY
youtube.com/watch?v=ZD_f5qDofhU
youtube.com/watch?v=C1RF7pLlyY0
youtube.com/watch?v=kUmGd0wA-lM
youtube.com/watch?v=CeAQnYhrolQ

>Websites
gymnasticbodies.com/forum
startbodyweight.com
/r/bodyweightfitness
fitloop.co
gmb.io/

>Youtube Channels
youtube.com/user/Calisthenicmovement/videos
youtube.com/user/bboySaza/videos
youtube.com/user/FitnessFAQs/videos
youtube.com/user/GoldMedalBodiesVids
youtube.com/user/DemonDrills/videos
youtube.com/user/slizzardman/videos

>Books
>Overcoming Gravity
thepiratebay.se/torrent/7663751/Overcoming_Gravity_(gnv64)

>Foundation 1+2 and Handstand 1
kickass.to/mastering-gst-pdf-2014-ubtrg-t8577688.html

>Foundation 3+4, Handstand 2 and Rings 1
kickass.to/mastering-gst-2-foundation-three-foundation-four-handstand-two-and-rings-one-pdf-t9160432.html#main

>Stretch course, Front Split
kickass.to/gb-stretch-course-front-split-wildturkey00-pdf-2015-ubtrg-t10296049.html

Yeah man. Most important part is eating right and consistency. I still recommend getting at least dumbbells so you can do something for the shoulders. And maybe get suspension bands and definitely get a pull-up bar. Without latter all you can basically do are push-ups and that is clearly not enough. What I usually do every second day is push-ups (low), pull-ups, shoulder presses, suspension rows, sit-ups and some core work.

The point is: You can do this at home no problem. If you are the kind of guy that can actually motivate himself to do shit at home, then by all means don't waste your money and time for a gym. But it's not for everyone.

Yeah you just need very low body fat and the muscle mass of a teenage girl to achieve ottermode.

3 x 10 Push-ups
3 x 5 Pull-ups
3 x 10 Crunches

If you already have low body fat, then you should get there in a 2 - 3 months if you do this three times per week.
If you want to be a curlbro too, then buy some 10kg dumbbells.

>can you become ottermode with just bodyweight workouts?

Yes. I have a friend who does rock climbing and exclusively does body weight exercise and he is the definition of otter mode.

You can just through genetics and using methods like a paleo diet and stress-lowering activities to relax your metabolism and muscle atrophy.

Even though this isn't Veeky Forums. Let's make this a bit Veeky Forums.

I'm still fat but you can start making progress to ottermode via basic weight training and bodyweight workouts.

The most important thing is to do lots of pullups, squats, shoulders and running.

I emphasize the running, up to ~10 km a week.

If you employ the scientific method, you can test out any of these ways and see what works way for you. Try a certain training routine for about 3 weeks and see if it's manageable and hopefully you get ripped this year before analysis and quantum mechanic finals fuck ya over.

Yes. Progression is easier with just increasing weights though.

Read the fucking sticky (on Veeky Forums), it's there for this exact reason reason. If you're serious about getting in shape, then man up, go to a gym, lift heavy, eat a lot, and you'll be ottermode within weeks. If you cannot go to a gym for a legitimate reason, then do sprints, pullups, dips, and pushups. Diet control is far more important than exercise; abs are made in the kitchen. I hope this helps.

If you're like me, you're lazy af and will never consistently go to the gym. I would focus on diet alone. Lay in bed all day like a NEET but eat healthy

How do you think guys in prison get jacked though OP? They don't lift weights, they lift their bodies.

Posting one with decent resolution

too bad ottermode doesn't help with focus...

learn to take a pic, you look like a manlet

I developed a pretty great back by just doing tons of pullups. That being said, I found pushups never did much for my chest and arms.

Yes, it's called a swimming pool. FFS.

Started lifting, took me 3 months to go from skinny to ottermode. 1 hour each day after school.

this

>Starting lifting, took me 3 months to develop body dysmorphia

>something for the shoulders
hindu pushups brah
also: moar bridges

ottermode = gay

prove me wrong

I am a manlet. All my gfs have taller than me by at least two inches, kek.

yeah desu i've never heard a straight person say otter before