what's the point of knowledge?

What's the point to anything?

what's the point of having a point?

delet this

So you aren't empty.

what's the point of being non-empty?

To stab

/philosophy/ general?

so is everything we understand just symbols of reality? if so what's a symbol, and what is the definition context we use to define symbols, and what is the system used to define that definition context? what is the definition context of that sytem used to define that definition context we use to define symbols we use to define reality?

So your existence is more than an axiom.

Don't know... it sure as hell doesn't bring happiness...

what's the point of being more than an axiom then? what is the point of you, me, or anything being more than just "being"?

better yet, how did we get motivated to find anything further than this? like why our heart beats, or why we have blood. where did it even matter?

Is that supposed to depict the effects of shitposting?

On a serious note I spent a good part of my life trying to be less intelligent because understanding everything deeply was killing me

why not

absence of reason to not do it isn't reason to do it.

absence of reason to not do it not being reason to do it isn't reason to not do it

absence of reason to not do it not being reason to do it isn't reason to not do it is not reason being to not reason to be absent, wait...

Closing argument left as exercise to reader.

/thread

Big Booty's

Knowledge's "point" is to delude you into thinking existance has meaning and purpose.

If knowledge as in information pertaining to the external world - corruption. If knowledge as in information pertaining to the internal world - salvation.

It actually is according to that logic though

intelligent people expand their knowledge to not feel stupid
unintelligent people feel smart no matter how small their knowledge is

>what did the universe mean by this?