Why is Veeky Forums so liberal?

Why is Veeky Forums so liberal?

Well maybe it seems liberal if you are a member of the alt-sjw.

You have to go back

Well, I still have the theory that most STEM field scientists are conservatives in denial due to their marixist leaders.

Because liberalism is the only thing that makes sense if you have humanitarian goals. Note I say liberalism, not the SJW fags that lost us the election.

Conservatives don't really have anything going for them. All that conservative politicians do is lower taxes on the rich, which is inherently hurtful. And all that conservative voters care about is, for some fucking reason, religion and their fucking jesus.

They have no goals. Your politicians enact jesus laws only to keep voters on their side so that they can keep lowering taxes on the rich on the next cycle aswell.

"Liberals" like Hillary are similar, obviously. She wanted to pass regressive laws to pander to voters so that then she can make laws that benefit finance institutions so that their companies can earn more, but raise their taxes a liiiiittle bit so that no one would notice she is bought.

Bernie Sanders is literally the only solution. The only person who will break down banks AND raise their taxes at the same time. I really wonder why you people do not support him. Literally only 1% of conservatives are rich. Why the fuck do you worry about people who want to tax the rich more? Fuck them. Imagine all we could fund if we just taxed them a little bit more.

Really, the world would be fixed if people just stopped believing in religion because the only reason conservatives stay that way is because only conservative politicians pander to jesus. Take that away and literally not even their mom would vote for them.

Except Trump. He is different. He lacks traditional christian values which is why I voted for him instead of crooked Hillary. Now I hope that motherfucker does not undo abortion because if he does...

Wrong theory.
Smart people are supposed to decide issue by issue and basically do problem solving, not be followers of particular ideologies.

I support Trump.

>I really wonder why you people do not support him.
The only thing the right cares about is the white race and having as many white people as possible in terms of absolute numbers and %, all other issues are secondary or non-existent to them.

They decided Sanders wasn't what's best for the white race.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Why is it that when you tilt your head to the right, the whole world seems to lean left?

True.
I only supported Trump because of that. If the percentage of white people raises, then automatically all other secondary problems will be solved.

Asians are provably superior to whites.
So are Jews.
white ~ 98
Asian ~ 107

>The only thing the right cares about is the white race and having as many white people as possible in terms of absolute numbers and %, all other issues are secondary or non-existent to them.

But you can see how useless that is to society. It doesn't really achieve any goal. It does not make the world better.

That's not how it works. In the past societies who were 100% white people were still SHIT. You wanna know why? Because of power inbalance. Because of income inequality.

You can have all the white people you want, I don't give a shit. But first focus on the real problems. Fix income inequality. Fix power inbalances. Put more checks and balances. Tax the rich more. Tax the poor less. Make healthcare more accesible. After that is done then literally who the fuck cares what you do.

Kick of all the brownies out of the country. Whatever. Just make the country a good country first.

drink bleach dumb frogposter

Trump voters seek a nice future in the past.
You see how ridiculous that sounds? Trump will ruin you

Well, these comments just show, how cucked up college students really are. See you later, Veeky Forums. In a few months the God Emperor will have fixed everything and Veeky Forums will be made great again.

Who gives a shit? This is a science/mathematics board. Nu/pol/ is literally twitter tier. I am not kidding, like half of your content comes from teens on twitter. You guys were funny at first, now your support comes from teens who find you on fucking ifunny and you take occult meme-magick seriously. What happened to the good old days? With old Ronny, original content, and no social media?

Either way, this has nothing to do with science and Veeky Forums is pretty apolitical from my experience. Politics is just a hobby to keep neets from doing anything useful. All that time you spent shitposting about "daddy" on ifunny and twitter (slowly becoming a normie btw), you could have spent studying math and learning how to make programs.

The creation of companies is difficult now more than ever. How am I supposed to give a job to more people if I have to give them muh mminnimmoom wageys?

Is why people need to have a wage of 0. So maximum amount of people are employed.

It's going to take Trump 2 years to fix things.

how about we abolish money?
How about we have 100% employment of the labor force always, with the collective benefiting from it all?

How about we never need to eat and not have to be employed at all?

How about we never have any problems in life?

>people here actually believe that voting for a talking head is going to do anything
>muh conservative
>mul libural
>muh abortions
>Muh jesus
top ek

>oyoyoy

well just about any right wing organization (the "redpilled" ones included like stormfront astroturfing as 4pol) endorsed trump