ASSUMPTIONS:

ASSUMPTIONS:

There is no block between 2 and 3
The tap is dripping water like in the image. There's no stream.

Other urls found in this thread:

powdertoy.co.uk/
dan-ball.jp/en/javagame/dust2/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

four and three simultaneously
/thread

1 because it's the first container the other containers have to wait in line before getting their drink

none, all tanks remain in an undefined state between 'full' and 'not full' until they are observed again to collapse their wave function

Fpbp

Wouldn't the weight from the water above the valve connecting 3 and 4 in 3 continue to "push" water above the valve in 4 if it was dripping?

3 and 4 at the same time

This

impossible to know without details such as the diameter of the pipes
if they're small enough then surface tension will stop any water from flowing to 2

>which thank will be full first
well the three already are full.
full of air

thanks for using a simulator but 3 is not full in that image.

I question your simulator's accuracy.

If it was just pipes, then typical rules of head would apply. Since tank 2 and 3 basically serve as break pressure tanks, the only head between two and three comes from the height of two. Therefore, three will fill up to the top, and once three is full, there will be enough head to fill four.

btw it assumes that water has 0 viscosity not sure if this has any impact

This

I continued adding water and it seems that it gets full before 4

none. none will be full first, because none will be full second. 3+4 will become full at the same time and run over, so 1 and 2 will never go full.

according to OP the water is supposed to be dripping slowly

can you put a ceiling on 3 for curiosities' sake? i realize it changes the whole scenario

Well i guess it's 4 and 3 then

Wet van de communicerende vaten

This isn't a slow drip though. That's what I was wondering.

I'm intrigued but I have no idea what why that's happening, especially compared to the other simulator.

What simulators are you both using btw?

Nah i don't think it will but if you're really curious the simulator is "the powder toy" it takes less than 15 seconds to download powdertoy.co.uk/

also make sure to enable water equalisation in the simulator.

thanks

It assumes water is blue sand

Fuck off back to Veeky Forums or Veeky Forums or a website that has a trick psychology board.

It's sped up dude. 3 & 4 is the answer.

Yes, i confirmed it i'm the guy who posted didn't realize it should be slow so i made it very slow and 3 & 4 eventually filled at the same rate

Alright, thanks a lot dudes

and yet 3 spilled over before 4.
Water will always have to first enter 3 before 4, the increase in 4 is reactive to 3.

desu dan-ball's is way better
dan-ball.jp/en/javagame/dust2/

None, because none of hem are covered at the top