Best human diet

So guys, what are your thoughts on the optimal diet for humans?Omnivorous? Vegan? Paleo? Or does the body do a decent job extracting nutrition from whatever we shovel in? Assuming no moral contraints (veganism etc), and for regular 20-40 year olds (not bodybuilders etc)

Pescetarian, so long as you're eating fish high in omega oils and therefore naturally caught, rather than farmed.

Omnivore (very light on meats and dairy) and low processed or no processed foods.

I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).

I also eat a liverwurst sandwich pretty much every day – to counterbalance the effects the vodka has on my liver. I make my sandwiches on seeded rye (because it’s the healthiest bread), with mayo (because eggs are the best protein; I use kewpie, because the msg makes it taste better), coarse mustard (good for the white blood cells), zucchini pickles (because they taste good), and a bunch of baby spinach (just for filler; it could honestly be left out).

I also eat a lot of canned fish (mostly sardines, but also the occasional fancy smoked oysters) on saltines. They give you all your essential amino acids, and provide a nice opportunity to try out various hot sauces, which are generally very low in calories, while high in flavor and immensely prodigious to healthiness.

Aside from that, I drink large amounts of water (anywhere between ice-cold to slightly chilled) every day, always through a straw, and sometimes with a lemon wedge.

To each their own, I say, but I’m just shy of 30 and am doing better than most of you.

This. Humans eat too much meat, it's damaging our health and the enviroment.
If we want to live longer we should cut down the meat intake.

Everything in moderation, ive read enough to see conflicting results, excercise is more likely to have an effect on health imo

Strangely i feel healthier when eating pretty much nothing but meat

Have you gone to a doctor? It's scientifically proven moderate meat intake is good for you, but currently we have a culture where we eat an excess amount of meat.

>The Germanic Diet ™
In all seriousness this actually sounds quite interesting (and delicious). I might try this out, would replacing the vodka with Scotch be acceptable, user?

You need enough proteins, fats, fiber, vitamins and other micronutrients. There's a lot to cover, but it's not that difficult when you learn to avoid empty shit foods and are not a picky bitch.

What I figure is easy to do and helps:
a) Eat enough meat and fish
b) Avoid dairy, many people get skin problems from that
c) Fruits are sort of overrated, oranges and similar are great though. Bananas are good too.
d) Broccoli, beans, carrots, mushrooms are great
e) Use good oils with lots of unsaturated fats (Olive or similar)
f) Avoid added sugar (sucrose) as much as you can. It's not about the shit itself, but the foods that usually contain it. It's shit shit shit.
g) That means only drink fucking water, tea and coffee. NO sodas, by no means. Also no diet soda shit, they numb your taste buds and make you crave for sweets.
h) Make eating a routine. Don't just run to the fridge all the time. Establish two or three times at which you eat something a day and eat only then. No snacks etc.

I thought the human metabolism was more suited to grazing as per our hunter-gatherer ancestors?

Post-script: by that, I mean, rather than having three meals throughout the day (breakfast, lunch and dinner), go for six lighter meals throughout the day (breakfast, brunch; lunch, supper; dinner and night time snack).

Warning: this is highly generalized post

Think of health in terms of both diet and physical activity. Because health is dependent on both, and physical activity alters dietary requirements.

For Optimal health:

Cardio at least twice a week

Muscle targeted activity (lifting) that targets all muscles, performed at minimum twice a week (to promote healthy bone density, prevent osteoporosis)

The diet that results from these activities is as follows:

Protein: ~.9g per pound of lean body mass. Protein intake needs to contain the essential amino acids, usually meat and dairy contains all essential amino acids, meaning vegans are at a disadvantage here. They must mix their protein sources to ensure proper amino acid intake.
Carbohydrates: none are essential, though a moderate amount prevents ketosis which may or may not impact health in both negative and positive ways. Total amount of carbohydrates depends also on fat intake and dietary goals.

Fats: only essential fats are the polyunsaturated fats: omega 3,6,9. These can be obtained from plants and fish

Carbohydrates and fat are your body's energy sources and tbus tend to be interchangeable in intake, with a few exceptions that I will not go into detail about. Generally, it is fine to think of them as the same thing.

Micronutrient requirements:
Ya gotta get your recomended daily intake of vitamins and minerals without going over. It is HIGHLY unlikely to intake excess vitamins/minerals from the diet if you vary food sources. Unless you go on an extreme diet like FRELEE THE BANANA GIRL who eats 30 bananas a day, then you have nothing to worry about. Intake comes either through foods or supplementation, preferably the former due to a lack of supplement regulation in the U.S.

AVOID AT ALL COSTS:
Trans fat

1/2

2/2
Three types of dietary goals influence the above requirements:
1.)maintaing weight
Food quality is not very important here, but it would likely be better to limit saturated fats
2.) losing weight
Food quality really does not matter here, this is tyoically good for health and even excess saturated fat levels will still result in improved cholesterol. The only catch is ensuring,micronutrient intake is difficult in this state due to less food intake. Supplements are useful here.
3.) gaining weight
Typically gaining weight isnt good for health, and should typically only be done at tl;dr it's not about food choices, it's about overall nutrient intake. Which typically is composed of foods from varied sources, including meats, dairy, grains, vegetables, and fruits. Don't do stupid extremeist shit like paleo or freelee the banana girl, it's not very scientific.

semen

Addendum to your post: processed meats (bacon, ham, pretty much anything loaded with nitrates) are much, much worse than regular meat like chicken or lean beef.

I try to keep a balance personally, a good amount of carbs from veggies, fruit and oats along with a moderate amount of meat to round out the protein requirements

What about second breakfast?

If you're white it's called brunch

Do you even have 1g of muscle left in your body?

>I eat liver to counterbalance damage to my liver

Holy kek this is like the louis ck joke about the guy who drinks a lot of milk so he can cum more

He probably also thinks that eating lamb brains sandwiches will counterbalance his brain damage.

>am doing better than most of you
>alcoholism
>liver damage
>no basic hygiene
>absolute shit diet with no balance
Nah.

only drink coffee, water, beer and wine (these have been drunk for several thousand years)

only eat fruit that has an ancient greek or hebrew name

eat protein irregularly, in large amounts (as if you had hunted a deer in hunter gatherer times)

fast often (24 hr+)

>I can't tell when I'm being trolled

>I'm just pretending to be retarded

Lots of good advice ITT but it 's really as simple as
>no (zero) processed junk, especially vegetable oils and refined carbohydrates
>a huge variety of vegetables in large quantities
>enough fats, especially O3
Meat and dairy are fine if you tolerate them
Same with grains and legumes

Absolutely does not matter at all. The human metabolism is insanely robust and withstands all kinds of extreme situations. It can deal with constant input, it can deal with long times of fasting. It doesn't matter.

Sardines are the second best protein source after egg and chicken breast, without the cholesterol of the first and without the hormones of the second. Also, as they are not actual predators, they do not have mercury on their meat.
diet, removing the vodka and replacing mayo with olive oil and is actually excellent for being fit and keep good hormonal levels.

>Sardines are the second best protein source
He drinks a lot of vodka, it doesn't fucking matter that he eats canned sardines.

This pasta never goes stale

Smoked eels everyday.

that's so fucking sad.

Low carb master race reporting in.

Benefits of ketosis
>Fall asleep easier, practically never wake up tired
>Improved cognition, higher motivation to work and live well
>Better mental health overall
>Cures epilepsy and other seizure disorders
>Digestion of all fats and oils leads to less toilet paper being necessary
>Never experience the taste of sugar-eating bacteria shitting acid into your mouth after meals

>Fatty foods are delicious and guilt-free (encouraged really)
>Meals on the diet fill you up easily without increasing your blood sugar or cravings for more food
>All benefits of low sugar intake
>Mostly gluten free

Cons of ketosis
>You might sometimes get constipated if you're an idiot who doesn't drink his water or eat his vegetables
>People might try to pressure you into eating things that don't fit the diet if you keep shitty company

My nutritionist recommended eating a small/medium steak daily trying to vary the kind of meat and avoiding anything processed and things too high in fat like bacon. I should eat eggs instead sometimes too.

>I drink lots of vodka. That cleans out my system, and even cleans my teeth (I haven’t brushed in years, and haven’t had a cavity since).
Best post
But what do you do with your liver? It must be corroded

Warrior diet is a scam, don't fall for it.

Assuming a 100% grass fed cow

Raw fresh milk
Butter
Yogurt
Cheese
Bread
Potatoes
Lard
Pork/steak
Kale/spinach n carrots cabbage
Wild fish
Fish eggs
Liver

A well formulated keto diet is without a doubt the best diet a person could do, barring any medical contraindications. No contest, really

he thinks Leberwurst liversausage repairs his liver

the opposite could be true
mayxbe the brain contains prions and well then he can use his brain as sponge