Dumb CK things you do

I eat lots of fruit, even fruit I don't like. I specially seek exotic fruit because I believe it must have some sorth of rare vitamins my body isn't used to

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/diet/guide/phytonutrients-faq#1
phytochemicals.info/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>dipping contacts in coffee
so I guess this is supposed to help keep you awake? anyone tried this? does it actually work?

Why not just insert caffeine pills rectally?
It'll absorb into your blood much faster than coffee.

I just can't imagine it wouldn't damage your eyes either immediately or over time, right? There's like, you know, chemicals and stuff in there.

This is how you get an infection.

>does it actually work?

Facepalm.jpg

Do you honestly think that 2 drops of coffee is enough to keep you awake?

Yeah but it's going directly into your eyes - the part of you that gets the sleepiest.

I thought it looked like iodine. That is retarded if it's coffee. I mean "LOL" and all, but no way it could affect you in a positive way.

Drumpf pls go

I eat half of an every day vitamin every day.

I cook 80% of my meats with powdered ranch seasoning. I find it delicious and I'll even ruin exotic meats with it after the first time I eat it plain to get the flavor.

I imagine the immediate burning sensation and redness would help you wake up a bit.

>dumpf

>rare vitamins my body isn't used to
Really activated my almonds

>dumb things you do
>eat new foods
how is this a bad thing? is this board autistic?

although
>rare vitamins
please think a little.

for me, i use less lemon than suggested always. i fucking always turn a dish to be way too sour. also, cilantro. i dont use it. tastes like soap. if i have to, its more than half of whats recommended

I separate all my food groups when i'm eating. For example, on one plate I will have my steak, on another I will have my vegetables and on a third I will have my rice or cous cous.

With regard to sauces, I have a 'two shade' rule. Basically, if the source is within two shades of colour to the primary food it is being poured on, then I will allow it to touch on the plate, otherwise a have a small dipping bowl and I dip. So for example, I pour gravy and bbq sauce on my steak, but if I have tomato sauce, I will put it in a dipping bowl and dip my a piece of my steak into it.

Trolling the trolls, touche'

its wild fruit that was never tamed by human farmers, it must have something special

Or it wasn't tamed because it's completely useless and humans didn't waste their time on it.

You're white, act like it.

Wtf dude

Dumpsterdiving

Calling someone an autist has never been this justifies.
Therefore; autist!

It's a denny's ad targeted at college students. It wasn't meant to be taken literally.

What do you do for a living?

I thought it was soy sauce.
I always wondered why asians had these funky eyes, now I know

Yeah but you'd want to close your eyes if they hurt so what's the point?

Maybe not vitamins, but the are literally tens of thousands of different phytonutrients found in fruits & vegetables that we have only begun to study and identify in the past 10-15 years and many others we've yet to catalog.
webmd.com/diet/guide/phytonutrients-faq#1
phytochemicals.info/

>nutritional 'science' is now about color of the food
Next up is recommendations based on smell.

Sometimes the pigment itself is a nutrient, often with antioxidant properties.

i actually had some issues with my eyes before istarted eating green
i woke up with blurry vision and once bled from my right eye

>we have only begun to study

Great. Get back to me once we have studied them and shown any benefit to varying them in your diet.

the picture shows the benefits to every single one of them already

Even with no additional benefits, there's regular old vitamins and minerals and they taste good, so might as well.

This is more of a meta thing, but every time someone posts a suntory thread I make esoteric references to Lost in Translation for the 3 other people on this board that have seen it.

i often add cheese to soupy/liquidy things.

it doesn't emulsify. it just separates into this rubbery and grainy goop.

An infographic is not a peer reviewed study. If we're "only just starting" to study them we know nothing about them, and the claims made in the infographic are dubious at best.

when i was about 16 or so I put a drop of blue food coloring in my contact solution. People looked at me weird but no one said anything.
It was a darker blue than Pic related.

DO NOT DO THIS
It makes everything brown and your eyes go too fast so you see things before you see them

It was funnier the first time...

Go home loser.

Living in a house hold full of white people. Always get into an argument saying chopsticks are better to eat noodles with than forks.

I give you that
Forks were never meant for noodles
But also you shouldn't be one of those assholes using chopsticks for everything

So I'm supposed to read an article quoting other articles in circles until I find an actual peer reviewed study behind a paywall made by some sort science liberal student that's borderline masturbatory and filled with more inside references than anything else and amount to well my friends and my professor agree so...

I saw lost in translation and I hated it, I can't exactly remember most of it because it's so boring and uneventful it blends together

Is it's small and doesn't require cutting. Chopsticks are better. If you need a knife then the fork knife combo is better.

>DUDE NOTHING HAPPENS LMAO
The staple of a plebeian

Stick them in your asshole, they are good for that too
Dude my girlfriend is totally like that lmao
I bet you also like other normie shit like eternal Sunshine and juno

I actually don't. My turn:
I bet you like superhero flicks

>your eyes - the part of you that gets the sleepiest.
This is actually true though, often its only my eyes that even get tired at all but wothout them you cant go on

No, I watched batman once tho
Some people out there have taste user

Shit genes detected

get ahold of yourself

Are you Karl Pilkington?

KILL YOURSELF

>getting your micro nutrients from fruit instead of vegetables

KenM, is that you?

Isnt this ridiculous though? Do you think our ancestors literally less than a thousand years ago and beyond that had access to multicolored foods on a regular basis?

I work at the produce section of a grocery store and eat kiwis every day because kiwis are fucking delicious

inb4 caught

Someone isnt getting their greens and browns!

>nutritional 'science' is now about color of the food
>Next up is recommendations based on smell.
What do you think color is, some magical inert property?

I started calling McDoubles "Mixed Doubles" and that evolved over time so that now when I get them I secretly pretend I'm Mexican and eating my "Mix Duhbuls" is one of the few small pleasures my imaginary fat wife can't take away from me. The illusion helps me enjoy them more.