Too old to go back to school?

Is 23 too old to go to college?

No of course not, I had a 30 year old in my trig course for example

Ask your future 50 years old self: wasn't it fucking stupid not to do it when you were only 23?

This

Yes too old please swallow cyanide.

How will you fund it?

I'm going back to uni at age 29 bro. It's just for one year tho'.

No.

And stop thinking about what other people think of you so much you dumb cunt.

I imagine the same way you fund it at 18, dickturd.

No, I currently have several 40+ and a 30 year old in my class

Although, I guess college might work a bit different here

No one will care that you're older, unless you're studying some bullshit single mother's degree like Psychology or Drama.

I'm a 32 year old junior, so no. Earlier the better, but its never too late

Refresh on everything. All the thirty+ year olds i had were out of math for so long that they couldn't foil and pythagorian was recognized, but it was a stretch.

This might be the dumbest question I've ever seen on /sci OP

I started med school last year, at 32.

34 yo, 2nd year, will probably do a phd in the future, who cares if youre 40, 50, 60, just fucking do it, ffs

I will go to uni this year and I'll be 27 by then.

This is inspiring for me, I'm not even 25 yet but I was always worried about how many years I wasted not working on my degree

You're never too old to gain knowledge.

I'm 28 and applying to grad schools right now.

If you're talking about going to get your 4-year degree, I highly recommend you figure out how you're going to pay for it first (research FAFSA for the best way to optimize your gimme-dats)

the time is going to pass anyways. you are going to be 27 with or without that degree. which one do you want to come to pass?

>20 year olds on Veeky Forums thinking their lives are over

Whew lad

it's only a question of funds

Im 34 and graduating after next semester.

Might go to med school.

It's typical for GI grunts.

That was rude.

I'm 26 and just transferred to the top uni in my state. I sometimes feel old. It has it's advantages though.

I'm generally more responsible and mature.

Plus I go to the gym and get to watch 18 year old privileged white girls in yoga pants do cardio while I work out. It's truly inspiring.

Please. 23 is fine. No one's actually socially inept enough to ask. And if they do, they don't actually care.

I'm 29. Already have a degree, but want to switch into a different field for PhD. Going back to school to take pre-req courses at a top public school. I'll probably be 30-31 before I enter a PhD program. It is MUCH, MUCH better than wasting my life/talents in an office. Plus, I've been blessed with genetics and most people think I'm between 18-22 so I fit right in.

>23

Just tell everyone you're 18 and they won't be able to tell.

Also, there was like a 26 or 27 year old in all of my computer science classes. He was pretty outgoing and everybody liked him.

Just be outgoing and everyone will like you.

No. I'm graduating summa cum laude this year with a degree in math and I'm 25, will be 26 for graduation.

I just turned 26 and only have 6 credits at community college. You'll be glad you waited OP. It's so much easier to go back than to try to decide on a major as a teenager.

HardWorking, don't everything to last minute.
Mostly people enter over 18 years old, feel like dump people and dropout, is just has lost practice.

no.

it is too old to go back to school and not realize that there are certain subjects that will make you money, and others that will not. Choose wisely.

B.Sc. that will get you money:
CS
pretty much any engineering degree
finance/business
economics/business
materials science (although technically engineering I think)
chemistry IF you do a PhD

That's all i got off the top of my head. math only if you study to be an actuary which will require some finance background to get your foot in the door to internships.

>friend of mine
>was a shut in in high school
>all he did was self teach himself programming because he liked it
>got kind of popular on forums for his programming skills
>was able to land a programmer position while still in high school
>made enough money to buy a BMW and pay for his entire college education in full
>did a double major in math and physics
>is not even 26 and is living in a high rise condo in the middle of downtown

why didnt i study CS

most programmers are just code monkeys tho

>21 year old HS drop out NEET
>Implying my life isn't over

>I'm 26 and just transferred to the top uni in my state.
me too lmao

Started the same last year at 31. Good to hear there's more like me.

That said, I'm not even the oldest in my class. We have a 42 year old. Go back, user. 23 is young.

If you want to study STEM, no. Anything else, yes.

I started college at 25 and had to spend 5 months refreshing on khan academy starting with grade 4 math, and I had taken calc 1 and 2 and linear algebra in high school.

You don't use it, you lose it

And most entry level oil and gas engineers are drawing checkers and cad monkeys, and they can make 6 figures.

no.

>33 years old
>started college at 29
>interning at NASA for 2 years
>they are vetting me for a position when I graduate
>
>
>I used to be a construction labourer in Australia
>it's never to late to turn it around OP, just fucking pull your finger out and do it.

No.
I had like a 40 year old in my community college
[spoiler]she was an old black lady who bragged on how she went to prison and would not SHUT UP[/spoiler]

I'm glad to see Veeky Forums is so much more supportive than certain other boards, which would dismiss this guy as being hopelessly behind and doomed to fast food

I started community college at 23. Im gunna graduate uni in 2019. Theres a 50 year old man in 3 of my 3rd year courses right now.

Never too old to go to college.

Im 22 do I just kill myself now anons?

>NASA is literally hiring niggers and muslims
>also emdrive

yeah nasa a shit boy.

I find it cute that you even have to ask that at 23.