Intelligence

How can I / my bloodline acquire the genes required to have Ashkenazi / Asian level intelligence?

Become a different blood line.

How can I do that especially when game theory is at play? The smart people only want to marry smart people. Is there no future for me? Am I just going to die out?

>The smart people only want to marry smart people.
Probably not 100% of them. Keep looking for that smart QT3.14159.

Discipline

>the genes
How do you know this is what is making them so smart?

You mean to tell me you've never noticed the types of people who play games all day / never attend lecture and succeed and the type that study endlessly and only perform mediocre work? It's definitely genetic.

/thread

These kinds of people are pretty rare. Most people have to work to get things done

I guess your journey ended at that conclusion.

kidnap a smart asian child and keep him as a blood vessel to feed upon daily

That doesn't make it genetic, introverted bookworms will always have a horrible life compared to networked jocks.

In my major, this is actually very common. I am at my limit. I don’t want to switch majors, I love the subject I am currently doing and I love learning but it is hard as fuck and when I compare myself to others I always find myself at the bottom.
I was always taught that I could achieve anything I wanted if I set my mind to it. My parent always encourage me to learn and work hard because that was the key to success. But when I look around all I see is evolution taking its course and me being naturally selected out.
While I can remember and recall things better than most people, this type of intelligence is no longer valuable in the modern age as we have modern storage technology that outperforms anyone’s memory. Fluid intelligence, the ability to solve problems on demand and do math is what is more valuable. You can see that nearly all the jobs that pay well require it. What am I to do, how can I ever be successful and ensure the success of my children if I don’t have what it take. How can an idiot become a good role model for success for one's kids? Face the truth, it’s impossible.

ITT: amerifats
hard work ≈ success =/= intelligence
intelligence + hard work = success

Are you studying the right way? As you said yourself, you have a good memory (which is in fact high correlated with high intelligence). Maybe that prompts you more to recall lots of information than working with the information you recall. Try asking the people who get better results than you how they do it (not simply the amount of time they spend studying but the way they study) and read about ways of improving your understanding.
I, for one, have realized that the easiest way to understand a concept is not by presenting it verbally, but visually. So I try to draw and make fluxograms as much as I can instead of just writing down the concept and trying to abstract it entirely on my head.

use CRISPR to edit the genes into a human embryo, then find a woman to carry it to term

GOOD LUCK IDENTIFYING THE NECESSARY GENES THOUGH

Also: it's not just about working hard, but about working hard AND smart

I used to mire the Ashkenazis until I realize they really aren't special genetic snowflakes. They are just the first race to really master subtle racism. The amount of support and nurturing a young Jew gets is beyond what even the richest Caucasians will ever taste.

I've been reading Edward Frenkel's book for example. He bitches that Moscow U had racist entrance sames. Fine, except during the same period the Jews did the exact same thing at the universities they controlled all over the world. In my country they are less than 1% of the population and made up 80% of one of our major universities at the time. My adviser was denied entry because he was part German and he went to fucking MIT instead. When he came back he had issues collaborating with their department for decades until the Jewish academics moved on.

Let's sum up Frenkel's support, tell me how many white kids have the same support and mentoring, his parents aren't academics, but his dad is Jewish:
>12 years and his parents introduce him to a professor and Mathematician who he meets with every week and guides him (fucking WEEKLY, how many 12 year old white or even Asian kids get weekly meetings with a high level academic to mentor them personally?). He gives him the perfect sequence (according to Frenkel) of text to study in algebra, topology and analysis.
>Failed entry exams at Moscow, according to him because examiners were racist and asked him more difficult questions. I almost certainly this is true for the record.
>Had to study applied math at another uni, still had many Jewish professors helping him after hours.
>At 17 years old his network of Jews gave him an adviser on a project that is low hanging fruit, but very high impact potential in a pure math field.
>He published as a SOLE author despite the fact that it was his adviser's idea and they had weekly meetings wherein he was spoonfed until he solved it 3 months later. Of course jew adviser knew this would help the young Jew's career.

>Jew adviser LITERALLY talked to editor of the journal they wanted to publish in in person and held his hand while his hand to streamline the submission.
>I mean, fuck, think about the stress and self-doubt you had to go through in your first first authorship manuscript submission with your adviser too busy to give a fuck. Imagine someone else did it for you.
>Hard working Russian students at Moscow didn't have a percentile of the opportunities he had.
>Invited to seminars, invited to American unis, invited fucking everywhere because he's Jewish.
>Rubbed shoulders from a very early age with the brightest senior academics on the planet.
>Got faculty position at an age way too junior.

etc. etc.

Now that everyone has access to the internet you see Jewish dominance starting to decline, in the past Caucasians had to figure it all out themselves with minimal guidance, they still do but now they also have access more resources (which admittedly Jewish academics were sone of the first to share in open source).

I'm not going to lie. I'm bitter about this, because my country has way worse racial policies against whites and I had to beat the system by myself. But I beat it anyway just not at such a """prodigious""" early age. Also I didn't write a book bitching about my circumstances, this Veeky Forums rant is the first and last time I will complain about it.

I respect your opinion and appreciate your advice but I have decided to stop looking for different strategies of studying. From my experience, at the end of the day they have all been just fad-diets. I would just be fooling myself to achieve something that is out of reach and that time invested could be spent on a goal with a greater return.

I’ve tried many techniques of studying and anyone who has met and has known me for a long time understands that different study tactics just don’t work for me. It seems so obvious now that the earth revolves around sun but those who didn’t have an intellectual to piggy back on would still be left believing that the earth revolves around the sun. Trust me, there is no light at the end of this tunnel and I am heading my way back but you can choose to go your own way and explore for yourself if you prefer, maybe I am just blind.

Sorry, I meant sun revolves around the earth.

>the types of people who play games all day / never attend lecture and succeed and the type that study endlessly and only perform mediocre work? It's definitely genetic.

Yeah, but they're usually white/ashkenazi, definitely not Asian, so why aren't you working as hard as Asians?

Did you check out MIT's learning page?

I kind of agree with you though, you get better at studying by studying, not through forcing meme methods.

If you are referring to the OpenCourseWare page, then yes.

race mix with a asian/jew.

>settling for Ashkenazi
>instead of reaching for Akashic

It was read by me, user.

You need to work out to get proper blood flow to your brain. If you stay in a dark room eating snacks, browsing the internet, and reading all day, you're going to hit the wall fast.

*tips schizophrenia*

Actually, I do go to the gym. I may not be an athlete but I do get my fair share of cardiovascular clocked in every week. In fact, I wold exercise sometime's even slightly more than. Look, the point is we can keep throwing and looking aimlessly for possible defect's in my habits or we can accept the elephant in the room that we pretend to not see. I strongly believe human fluid intelligence is in fact mostly genetic.

Some smart people have issues and tend to have a shittier performance in life overall. Just look for a girl who is about to quit a math graduation is fat and has scars on her wrists.

I autistically walk about one hour every day while listening to music. Is that enough cardio to give me a good blood flow on the brain?

Get fit learn many things so you don't appear too stupid and then get a ugly/strange mathematcian girl.

After you have children with her, a good part of intelligence comes from education, so take good care of your children.

what country is that user?

>ashkenazi
Im sephardi and have 140+ IQ as well as all of my jew side of the family

Ashkenazim are on average smarter. You might as well be black and have an 140+ IQ, it doesn't change that blacks are on average pretty stupid

You fucking americans are so gullible to tricky statistics.

maybe ashkenzaim were smarter at a certain time but it doesnt mean they are inherently smarter.

if you believe statistics like that, most people, on average, are chinese, are you chinese?

I don't think asian's are particularly intelligent on average. They're only perceived to be intelligent because historically only the smart ones were able to emigrate to a richer country. Also the sheer amount of people living in asian countries like china gives them the statistical advantage for having outliers.

Yep. But those outliers are who I need to have sex with.

tfw when Ashkenazi

Unless the statistics have changed, ashkenazim are, as well as asians, the smartest ethnic group on average.
Like I said, you can be part of any other group and be as smart or even smarter than the ashkenazim are, but if you are one of them you have bigger odds of being smarter. It's a matter of probabilities

related

I'm not sure if this is related but hypothetically let's say your about to marry a girl but she asks you to get a genetic test to see what your chances are of having good a child with a disability. Do you get pissed off or are you totally cool with it?
Also how realible are genetic tests like say you're 30% likely to have offspring with a mental disorder how accurate is that 30%?

Take the word good out there. Typo sorry

Just find a smart girl who is really shy and therefore has no-one else competing with you and find some way to make her like you. That's what my dad did.

asians just dont give a fuck

definitely helps if you have parents that raise you with good values and create the right mentality in you, and give you lots of resources and encouragement. also, intellectual standards in most jewish families are way higher than most white or asian families.

source: neet russian jew

what is an outlier for 300$

You get ethnically Germanic or Slavic genes and do something meaningful with your intelligence instead.

>It's a matter of probabilities
based on which studies in which part of the world by which institutes with which interests and taking what into account as intelligence?

as purely statistics it may be right, but if you dont understand why then it makes no sense, people tend to think that it magically makes you be smarter and it doesnt this leads to A LOT of misunderestimations

Yes, there is a reason asians and ashkenazim are smarter than everyone else, I'm not saying that there isn't. But isn't it easier to be born part of these groups and get all of its benefits than not being part of them but trying to emulate the reason of their successes?

>But isn't it easier to be born part of these groups and get all of its benefits than not being part of them but trying to emulate the reason of their successes?

Not that user but simply being born in said groups doesn't guarantee those benefits. First of all you're still playing dice in trying to be in the outlier portion within the respective populations. Second most of the outliers spring from specific sub-groups of Ashkenazi Jews and East Asians specifically Jews in America/Europe and the Japanese. The Chinese and South Koreans while having better averages mostly only excel at academics. Meanwhile the Jews in the Middle East specifically Israel aren't really that high on the academic/ IQ totem pole.

And in certain cases outside those groups emulation is actually easier. Culture aside if you're Black or Hispanic and try to emulate the habits of the Jews or Japanese you could get a relative boon with Affirmative Action in place on your side.

>Not that user but simply being born in said groups doesn't guarantee those benefits
Yeah, won't guarantee you those benefits, but will give you a better chance than being in other groups, because not only you might have some genetic leverage, but you also have first hand access to the mindset that makes these groups excel

>Culture aside if you're Black or Hispanic and try to emulate the habits of the Jews or Japanese you could get a relative boon with Affirmative Action in place on your side
Thank you for that, user. I am a black latino and I try to emulate the habits of both ashkenazi jews and asians. One more reason to think I'm going to do well in life, despite being part of the dumbest demographic

>intelligence + hard work = success
>hard work ≈ success
>cancelling terms
>intelligence ≈ 0
th-thanks

Here, I'll give you a plan:
>1) Go to Japan.
>2) Become a researcher at one of their pretty awesome universities.
>3) Make friends with a Japanese QT, who is either a fellow researcher or student.
>4) Make sure she is smart as fuck before making your move.
>5) Once you're certain she is at least low-tier genius IQ, make your move.
>6) Be romantic, loving and confident..
>7) Once she is madly in love with you and you have been together for a few years plant the seed.
>8) Go back to step 6 and then repeat for a dynasty of intellectual hafus.

QUESTION:

WAS MEDIEVAL EUROPEAN SOCIETY DYSGENIC WRT INTELLIGENCE SINCE THE SMARTEST PEOPLE BECAME CELIBATE MONKS, WHILE ONLY THE DUMB PEOPLE REMAINED TO BREED

No, you moron, the smartest people become politicians, bankers or even nobility.

Have you ever read Machiavelli?