What does your country/region call fried cheese, and how is it prepared/served...

What does your country/region call fried cheese, and how is it prepared/served? Starting off with the Midwestern American delicacy, cheese curds. Usually served with ranch dressing for dipping.

We just don't do any of those things

Your country doesn't fry cheese? Are you a dirty gook or something?

More like any sane country anywhere.

Italy has arguably the best cuisine in the world, and even they have mozzarella en carrozza. Just answer the quesiton: where are you from?

I'm from NYC, we call them snap fryers and we eat them with thousand island dip.

>What does your country/region call fried cheese
>implying any other country other than murica would do this gross shit

see
Also see: Greece, Spain, and most of Latin America.

I don't think the Brie Nuggets are an American Mcdonalds item. No, it's russian.

Australian here.

Fried cheese is fucking munted

>when OBSESSED yuropoors get BTFO
HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Greece doesnt count because they dont have enough money to even eat. Spain? LOL. And latin america fries everything in pork fat.

Canada here
Aside from poutine curds we have deep fried motza sticks

what's wrong with spain?
>TAPAS
>chorizo
>patatas bravas
>tortilla
>paella
>flan
>gazpacho
>fidua
can defintely make the case for best cuisine in the world, it's certainly my favorite

how could i forget about jamon iberico shiet

because it's not as good as prosciutto di parma

>Fried cheese
Delete this

Poland, esp. southern Poland.
Grilled "Oscypki" with cranberry.

It's smoked cheese made of sheep milk. The smoked outer layer forms a "skin" that is much more immune to melting than the inside, so they are molten inside, chewy on the outside. Cranberry is a little odd extra but it goes surprisingly well with the taste.

If you mean frying, as in immersing in oil to let them soak twice the calorie value at no taste benefit, nope, we're not amerifats.

Only criminals deep fry cheese, but in France we have Camembert / Brie pies, oven-roasted

If your oil is at the right temperature for frying, almost none absorbs into the food and it crisps the outer layer, usually bread crumbs or batter, and steams the inside. The same as fried chicken. If you are getting oil soaked foods from frying, you are doing it completely wrong.

bread crumbs soak oil like crazy, and it takes literally seconds to saturate them.

Debatable

Wisconsin here.

Cheese curds.

I've had deep fried balls of ricotta in Rome before and they were delicious, but I'm not sure what they were called -- I think just fried ricotta (but in Italian).

The only kind of regularly found fried cheese in the southwest (Vegas/Arizona/kinda counting SoCal) are mozzarella sticks, generally served with marinara, but ranch or whatever isn't all that obscure.

We have fried cheese curds at a few places, but you have to be specifically looking for them.

Milanesa de musarella
Here everything that goes to through egg and breadcrumbs before fried is milanesa be it chicken, beef, pork or cheese unless it's seafood/fish or vegetables
Well technically eggplant is still milanesa

It's popular in weddings and things like it and served with marinara

Finn-cancer here.

Does leipƤjuusto ("bread cheese") count?

It's simply very lightly pressed fresh curd left to sit overnight to allow whey to separate, then fried or baked. Somewhat similar process to halloumi, I think.

Canonically served with (cloudberry) jam, but works in salad, with meat and in soup as well.

What other cheeses do you like to fry?

I like Feta. Google just threw this pic at me, I would love to try it

I think you're fuckin munted mate.

>Wisconsin
>passport
:^)

Japan does this, most restaurants have some sort of "deep fried camembert" on their menu.

>chorizo
Just mini sausages
>tortilla
the same flatbread every other country has
>paella
literally just rice

>tortilla
>the same flatbread every other country has
Hope you're trolling

When I was in Hungary with my ex girlfriend I had this dessert that was sort of a breaded fried sweet cheese dough type thing served with sour cream and jam. It was so delicious. Anyone know what it's called??

>tortilla
>a flatbread

inbred retard detected

There are towns in Spain that have contributed more to food than the whole United States put together.

>paella
>just rice
Fucking idiot

No I don't know what it's called, but yes it is god-fucking-damn delicious.

found them, called turogomboc. looks like these ones are filled with cherries, oh my...
also ever had a turo rudi? it's like a chocolate covered cheese bar. so goddamn good. hungary's got some great food

This fucking guy is retarded right here.

Hero, now I know what to ask for.
Problem with travelling to more than one central/eastern european country within weeks/days is that all that tourist pidgin you learn turns into so much syllable soup as soon as you're out of the coutnry.

Fuck, I hope you're not American. The Yuropoors don't need more ammo.