youtube.com/watch?v=n12bfWTw9Hk
youtube.com/watch?v=zkn_bRM1LOQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pure Mathematics

I actively avoid all xi's

LMFAO

kek

that's actually smart, because 2 is a rational distance away

You have obviously never met an engineer.

I chuckled

Good one

Lold, thanks

It doesn't matter because you don't need to reach the exact location to drink the water

You just need to converge to it in the Cauchy sense
youtube.com/watch?v=n12bfWTw9Hk

Who's that guy though?

Stefan Molyneux

Wildburger, owner of a popular venison burger franchise in canada

lel
pretty cringy but made me chuckle

>barnett-mochizuki suicide criteria
kek
also 10 points

20 exactly, so ha
10 if you don't count dropout, since I'm going back to school after some time off. The administration really fucked me up the ass, but really that's what I get for going to a super liberal school.

let me guess
>no gf
>no irl accomplishments

>no gf
>no job

10-15 points
just barely

Actually this for me too
I've made MDA along a previously unreported route and that counts as an accomplishment. Even though it's fairly standard replication of existing synthetic methodologies in the literature. At least two papers were bunk, though. Go figure.

but why?

How'd you verify your final product?

15 isnt higher than 20

woo

Underrated post

the >on makes it

>inb4 "qualitative bioassay"
I mean, we did do that, but we got a GC/MS first.
We went kinda overboard on the recrystallization. I filled like half a page of my notebook with autistic descriptions of the "prismatic needles"

Kek

>left sign: 1000 miles
>right sign: -1/12 miles

Won't he go 1/12 miles to the left them?

>where the sum is all over kxk minors of A
typical greek

I don't get it

No he'll have to go infinite miles right before he gets 1/12 miles left

pull the lever and walk away then everyone the people in A and B will be alive and dead at the same time forever but at least not completely dead

Look him up. He's proof that with a PhD in Math you can do anything you want.

Sweet baby jesus

In the case of a quantum trolley, it will go through all three slits at once, and only once you look at the results will the trolley wave function collapse, thereby determining which of the three paths the trolley actually took.
Therefore, before observation, the trolley will have killed 11 people, and either 10 or 6 people will be revived after determining the path of the trolley.

lel

underage b&

I just render most symbols in my own unuiqe way so that they can be recognized and also written.

choice B is impossible, so clearly choice A is the only choice

but then because of the definition of choice, this is a contradiction

the number of people run over by the trolley is an unknown rational

But by choosing one you sabe -1/12 people so A is the best

KEK

They would have to be grouped as 1 person, 2 people, then 3 people, et cetera, for that to occur, and even then, it would have to go on infinitely, which people on Earth do not do.

Yes, but 1+2+3+...+n is also 1+(1+1)+(1+1+1)+...

You still grouped them by 1, 2, 3, et cetera. If you group them differently, the answer will change. For instance, if you group them by squares (1, 4, 9, 16, ...), you'll get a total of 0. If you group them by cubes, you'll get -1/120. In the context where 1+2+3+... = -1/12, the grouping does necessarily matter.

the number of people on earth is finite

wild would kill himself before accepting any of those

Killing himself doesn't solve the ethical dilemma. It is equivalent to not pulling the lever.

youtube.com/watch?v=zkn_bRM1LOQ

in fact, he is one of the people on earth, so he must already be lying down on the track

Fuck this made me cry from laughing.

My favourite Veeky Forums joke is the existance of uncountable sets. The sad thing is that some people actually fall for it and think it's not a joke, lol.

Stop posting this, you aren't funny

Yes, it would be in my best interest to change my original answer. A tidbit I picked up from a movie "21" (where the kid counts cards) is that your chances of choosing the correct door rises when you change your answer, after an option is revealed to not be the correct answer.

There's a reason behind it, it doesn't make any sense to me, but it was in a movie so it must be right.

Alright i keked

Fugg :D

I keked for the first time in awhile

/r/ing the .m file to plot it.

what exactly is the meme here? isnt it the same equation?

I'd love to make it run over all the irrational people.

First one is insufficient, and third one is best. Yes the 4th is being too complicated. It doesn't resolve any problem that 3rd one wouldn't. It doesn't matter though, because when you know math you read them the same way though.

see

KEK

kek

At the beginning you have a 2/3 chance to be wrong. So yeah switch when one of the wrong ones is revealed.

That is the simple intuitive answer.

>PhD in mathematics
>5 felony indictments starting
>any cell in ADX florence I want

The top is Stokes' Theorem (which is only defined in 3 dimensions with the cross product there). The bottom is the n-dimensional formulation.

just happened to me when I tried to look up the definition of A-stability

Fucks sake, mathematicians have their own pronouns now?