Height Growth at 19

What chance do I have of growing past age 19?

175.25 cm manlet here. Just turned 19 a few days ago. Dad is like 180cm mom is like 165cm.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just become a trap

Tell us how much you've grown the last year. If nothing, you will stay a manlet. Also most people don't grow at age 19.

I grew from 167cm to my current height in the last 4 months.

>was 20 and 170 cm last year
>now 21 and 172 cm
Am i gonna make it lads?

>All these faggots thinking they're manlets when they're 5 to 10 cm higher than me
Nobody cares about your height if you spend 23 hours a day in your mom's basement catharsizing your autism by shitposting on Veeky Forums about why differentiable manifolds prove spheres are disks.

>175 cm manlet here
Cry me a tucking River, you are slightly below average height and look how Veeky Forums memes made you insecure about yourself.
Congratulation

And to answer your question:"yes, no, maybe, I don't know " Growth usually ends when you reach the age of 19, 20 , but for some people growth may continue.

Pray you dont. Tallfags will never achieve dwarf mode.

Be a trap.

Men of low height are better off as girls anyway, its the natural order of things

No

6'5'' manlet here

How do I grow some more?

Wear heels

Late bloomer yo. W-will I still grow taller? I grew about four more inches after hs grad (junior now).

Nope. I'm 28, I've been pretty much the same height (178cm) since I was 18.

We are the literal average OP. Half the male population is taller than us, the rest is shorter.

It's quite all right, only about 1-3% of women are as tall as us. So chin up, eh?

Have eat carrot. It promotes generation of growth hormone.

>trap
C'mon. Traps are less qt than normal manlet boys.

>Late bloomer
>W-will I still grow taller? I grew about four more inches after hs grad
I don't know but I can hug you and try to make it all better

>We are the literal average OP
Really depends on where you live. The average in Holland is 184 cm for example

>hollandia
>Literally the tallest nation on the planet
That's hardly the average.

btw here's Europe's map, as you can see in Western society the average height is about 176-178cm.

derp, forgot the picture

It's completely based on genetics and some environmental factors so nobody here is equipped to answer the question for you.

Anecdotally however, I grew from 6' to 6'1.5" between 18 and 22 years old

I'm 5'0" at 22 and I eat a lot of carrots...

how the fuck are all you degenerates ~ 5'?

I'm Asian for one... And still really short compared to other Asians

Lol you gotta get some x-ray scans; to see if the bones had already fused... If it is; then the only option is too consider taking Human Growth Hormone. If that doesn't work then, the only last option is to undergo surgery (to strech out/add something to your femurs) to make yourself taller.

Most guys should be as tall their dads or an inch taller than their dads. Well, end up being shorter... Of course genetics and how tall your mom is kinder would dictate your height..

If I was Asian I would be 6'4"

let me redirect that to

I'm 21 and probably the same exact height. Sure, being taller would have been a nice bonus, but I got over it. I was ~5'7" when I was 17-18 and now I'm ~5'9 on the nose, for what it's worth. For all I know, I have another inch in me. Who knows. We're talking about the end of the day numbers here too, right? I'm practically 5'10" in the morning.

Proximal epiphyseal plates on long bones (includes your femur) close between 18 and yearly twenties, you probably have a chance at an inch or two, idk. Go get an x-ray. Your torso is probably done though, length-wise.

You're done. I was 176 at 15 and I didn't grow a singl cm after that. Now I'm 23.

Lol 5' 9" isn't short, you faggots. It's not tall but it's not short. Any girl that is close to your height is probably going to be too worried about herself being tall and goofy to worry. Secondly, why are you asking other guys on Veeky Forums? Anyone that worries about the way they look and want other guy's approval is probably on the road to becoming a tranny anyway.

>Lol 5' 9" isn't short
It's well below average in a white country.

USA is 5' 9" average. And Australia. And UK. I'm just saying it's not something to feel bad about if you're not over 6' like you'll never get a good looking chick.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

Agreed. The more you stay away from Veeky Forums the better you'll feel. The real world mostly doesn't care about that sort of thing, just insecure males on this website that are projecting about something else.

175.26cm manlet here
it's not all the bad, at least i have a nice number in inches (69in)
plus, i'm still taller than most people i meet