You're studying mechanical engineering?

>You're studying mechanical engineering?
>Fix my car! XD

> You have a chemistry degree?
> Can you cook up some meth?

> You have a degree in agriculture?
> What's the best way to grow weed in my basement?

Yeah, but those are the only ways to pay for those degrees.

if you can't even solve those presumably simple problems, what good is your degree for? you just wasted money in uni

>you know computer science!
>fix my Playstation!

you're studying first year of mechanical engineering ? fix my elbow sink

>You have a degree in math?
>What's 1500 * 3200?

>your studying physics
>It must be so hard wow I hate that subject

>you know how to program?
>see I have this idea for an iphone app...

>you have a degree in math, right?
>I'll pay you 10 bucks to do my taxes

>say you're a software engineer
but i'm a programmer
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>goes back to academia

>my virgin hands are soft like anime loli
>does this collar look blue to you pleb
>muh social class

>>Fix my car! XD
desu i don't know anyone who was studying ME and
wasn't interested in cars, bikes or engines.
and ... if you weren't even interested, then why the fuck have you even applied?

>oh you're studying geometric topology?
>turn this donut into a coffee cup XD

>le_confused_nigger.gif
FTFY

>So you are doing aerospace
>Fix my plane
Said no one ever. Feelsgood to be detached from this world.

Kill yourself useless faggot for not seizing opportunity because of your elitist bullshit. I hope you die if hunger.

Maybe there are other things you can work on once you have that degree? Not everyone is a faggot dudebro. Cars suck I want to work with weapons in the future.

Kek, anybody an be "the idea guy", stop overestimating your value.

>detached from this world.
Hah you wish

Aerospace is just applied physics which is just applied math which is just applied applied pure math. You're 5 applications deep. Nothin' personnel kid

>not wanting to have shares in many startups
ISHYGDDT

underrated kek

Rekt

Cars are cool but weapons are way more interesting, I agree

>You're studying electrical engineering?
>why do you want to be an electrician?

>shares in many startups
Apps are born and die every day and a lot of them aren't even worth the investment unless you get lucky with a game you make, or you make a legitimate tool or social networking idea that hasn't been made yet. Statistically, the odds are your dumb friend is pitching a dumb idea. It's best to hear him out first I guess, but after you've heard so many ideas for an app where you push a button and hear a voice, you just get tired of listening to people.

>What's your major?
>Computer Engineering
>She starts talking to her friend next to her.

>What's your major?
>physics
>starts sucking my dick.

t. engayneer

are you trying to get back at physicists for calling you fags?

>you're studying nuclear engineering

lol build me a bomb

That's why you are supposed to invest in more than one startup. One of them is surely gonna be worth it

>You're studying electrical engineering?
>Well every house has lights in it

>You're studying applied math?
>You're such a nerd

If you can't do these with your degree then you've effectively proven that Uni is worthless.

> You have a chemistry degree?
> Can you cook up some meth?

Well yes actually.

Studying that too, the version for AeroE is "so can you fly me to X?"/"when will you become a pilot"?

>faggot dudebro

Those "faggot dudebros" will be your bosses in any defense industry company you work for you fucking geek.

>not differentiating between ability to do something and desire to do it for free
I bet you fix your family's computers for free, cuck

>I am a civil engineer
>Oh so you design roads?

every. time.

Favors are a currency too.
As long as they have something you're capable of using and they understand that nothing comes for "free."

>relying on covert contracts as a medium of exchange
Beta cuck confirmed

>You're studying economics? Why aren't you a billionaire?

Tfw normies don't grasp that hyper dimensional utility "solids" and discussions about multi person games have little to do with being Steve Jobs.

>You're studying economics, why are you such a fucking faggot?

But thats literally one of the most common civil jobs

I've never actually understood the economics degree = huge cash money meme. Whats the deal? Everyone I talk to who take some kind of economics is in it for the big money. Literally how will working as a loan advisor or some other meme title at a bank give you tons of cash?

Good luck finding a job with a business degree too.

You're overqualified for Bank teller jobs.

kek

You can easily get a shitty management job making 50k starting at a retail place with a biz degree.

>You're studying geology?
>Fix my well! XD

im studying computer engineering
>oh cool i love computer science. will you help me get my printer working?

Honestly tho, could a person with a chemistry bachelors cook up meth? Or does it require a more specific kind of chem degree?

t. a person with 0 chemical knowledge

Fucking 90 IQ literal meth heads can cook meth. Meth is not hard to make.

I'm not talking about the battery parts and painkillers in a bottle, I'm talking about lab grade cookery, memeing bad style. Is it still that easy? Like google a guide easy?

I'm not going to show you how to cook meth.

You don't need to either, I was just curious to how hard the lab grade stuff it actually is.

>is it easy
>dumb niggers without degrees do it every day to make money

Yes, it takes a fucking PhD to make meth. That's why it's a street drug. It's actually a liberal conspiracy to try and educate the minorities.

Well alright if you put it like that. I dont live in a meth ridden shithole and I've never even met a meth user so I wouldnt know ;^)

That's why you have to separate the money frat bois from the actual social scientists.

It informs you how the system works on a micro and macro scale and which organizations are important to be aware of when handling money. The degree itself does nothing for you unless you want to end up as an accountant or consultant but the knowledge is useful if you want to know how to walk the fine lines and maximize what you make while avoiding legal troubles. Such as practicing tax avoidance, opening up charities or having your hands in a charity you're donating to, etc.

Though admittedly you could just learn all of that in your spare time and learn something else at Uni.

Yes, if you have the chemical knowledge. You can literally use middle school tier lab equipment and ingredients from your local walmart. Though, the purity of the cook is up to the hands that make them.

>minor in german
>"omg are you some nazi or something?"

kekd

Let's not lie user, 99% chance you browse /pol/.

>study biology
>wanna study anatomy later, user?
>no i study molecular biology
wtf is with all these whores that study anatomy? is everyone a premed nowadays?

>you study chemistry?
>will you fix my car?

>You study Chemical Engineering?
>Will you fix my car?

>you're a mechanic?
>can you do my chemistry homework?

kek
>cockblocked by my own autism

>study neuroscience
>oh did you know incorrect pop sci statement about the brain?

I'm left-brained, I'm really good at drawing and stuff. I bet you're right-brained because you're so smart.

If you're not in a frat you're doing college wrong desu

:^|

This so much, it's not even funny anymore

Kek'd

But they do user

Well are you!?

Kek

>you're studying eletrical engineering?
>what will be your job? will you fix refrigerators?

ficki ficki

OP confirmed for brainlet.

Xd clux

Spend like fifteen minutes on erowid or check out uncle fester's auspiciously named "secrets of methamphetamine manufacture." The primary literature isn't that hard. Just know basic lab technique and have a general idea of how reactions work.
Memeing Bad makes so much fuss about purity but recrystallization is extremely easy and doesn't really need any special equipment.

They're going into nursing and you're a bit of a sperg for not wanting to hit that

>you're majoring in the culinary arts?
>wow, I bet you can cook really good

git gud at lab and organic synthesis and you're set. so yeah

>"so im going for my doctorate in chemistry and Im focusing on..."
>"you're getting your doctorate??? my knee has been hurting whats wrong with it?!"

It's the gluten

>You are studying computer science?
>So I have this problem in Excel....

>that compound
>not in ACS standard

phys chemists I swear

why dont you become a venture capitalist and start investing your money in idea guys then?

>youre studying * engineering?
>suck my dick! XD

engineering school is just a giant hazing period before they let you start your apprenticeship. you actually learn everything you need for your career in the first 2-3 years outside uni.

thats how the games been played for thousands of years my man.

With grandpa
>I'm doing mechanical engg
>should've taken electrical, you'll ruin your hands with tools working on repairs
He has just a fucking diploma
But seriously tell me what do mechanical engineers do? Will I have to use tools like a mechanic? I don't mind but grandpa thinks thats what mech engg is about

only if you go into manufacturing

yes but thats irrelevant

Funny enough a chemistry professor in my uni once showed a "hypothetical" step-by-step guide to make crystal meth during a lecture.

He also enjoyed making morbid jokes in class (topics including but not limited to the Holocaust) so it was par for the course for him I guess.

>oh, you're studying mathematics?
>here's your 300k and company car keys

> "You study astronomy? "
>"Whats the name of that star?"
>"Where's Jupiter?"
>"Why can't we see the moon? "

dam

>You study astronomy?
>Can you read my zodiac?

I came here to post this.
Fucking assholes ;_;