Miniature Brain Found In 16 Year Old Jap Girl's Ovary

How does this happen?
newscientist.com/article/2117286-miniature-brain-and-skull-found-inside-16-year-old-girls-ovary/
independent.co.uk/news/science/ovary-brain-skull-hair-growing-inside-16-year-old-girl-japan-tumour-a7513331.html

dude intelligent design lmao

talk about a mind fuck

Mutation in hox genes

I thought it was common finding organs in teratoma?

>the ovaries are becoming sentient
The end of man is nigh

Most likely a parasitical twin.

underrated

carlos! >:(

>She literally thinks with her cunt when fucking Chad

just rogue eggs lad, brain is rare but internal organs are fairly common

does it dream?

>abortionists will defend this

Finding cells from different organs is common. Finding it formed maturely is rare.

Guys hear me out. What if we're all just brains inside ovaries and "reality" as we experience it is just a hallucination?

>Although the cause of ovarian teratomas is unknown, one theory is that they arise when immature egg cells turn rogue, producing different body parts.

Read the fucking article you are asking a question about next time you fucking faggot, or use a Google search engine. Better yet, make sure there isn't a next time and garrote yourself.

Then we wouldn't actually be communicating with each other, and the interactions are just you talking to yourself.

What if the brains are connected?

How would we know?

Never

>Japan
TOMIE

so how long until we get doujins of this new fetish

i'll go ahead and alert the 'people' at

Protip: Don't search teratoma on google.

A dermoid cyst is a teratoma of a cystic nature that contains an array of developmentally mature, solid tissues. It frequently consists of skin, hair follicles, and sweat glands, while other commonly found components include clumps of long hair, pockets of sebum, blood, fat, bone, nails, teeth, eyes, cartilage, and thyroid tissue.

Just a thought, but is there any effort in trying to not just understand but have an active control over the development of these teratome forming cells? As in, is there a way to activate normal cells into teratoma-foming and then controlling it into forming just a single type of cells (e.g. possibly leading to a full organ)? I know it's wishful thinking but might be an interesting effort.

Dude wtf

>a tumour composed of tissues not normally present at the site (the site being typically in the gonads)
You mean this can happen in my balls too?

J U S T