Retarded US Space Program

Why is NASA so fucking retarded?
They're more interested in fucking stupid rocks that are only useful for mining, and they wouldn't have began working towards sending humans farther into space if it wasn't for the public raising so much awareness for Mars.
Also, why the fuck are they still working on aeronautics?

They should try and get to Europa. Fuck Mars, it's boring.

Best place to start a colony to get further into space tho

>They're more interested in fucking stupid rocks
I'm quite certain it is only you, projecting your sexual fantasies onto a dispassionate agency. Please try to convince me NASA wants to have sex with rocks.

Kek nice b8

> b8
> implying they don't wanna fuck rocks

Getting to Europa is easy.
Drilling through the ice is the hard part.

>colony
>on something with far less than 1g

JELLO BABIES
JELLO BABIES
JELLO BABIES
JELLO BABIES
JELLO BABIES

So will the SLS ever actually do a test flight?

Is it actually bad if they intend to stay there forever?

They just want money. That's why they think of Mars and they completely forget the Moon.
There are absolutely NO excuses for no colony on the Moon now.

A colony on mars might have been an appealing idea during the cold war, but nowadays we see that it's completely ridiculous. It's far easier to build large space stations than trying to make mars habitable. And as everybody knows thanks so ISS, nobody really gives a shit about that any longer.

What makes you say that?

Space stations over Mars

Problem solved

If we ever want to expand humanity beyond Earth we will have to mine thise rocks. In addition, these rocks can provide us with important scientific information that helps us understand the solar system.

NASA is about so much more than planting flags and leaving

>about so much more

Yeah, diversity hire.

Earth is already the best planet for humans, there's nothing for us out there.

>Africa is already the best continent for humans, there's nothing for us out there.
There's room to get away from other humans and their bullshit, and the necessity of environmental regulations because you're on the homeworld of humans who expect to wander around out in the open.

On the moon or Mars, you can straight-up just dump nuclear waste in a hole and throw some dirt on it, and it's dealt with. There's no liquid groundwater. It's not going anywhere.

Yes. Given current medical knowledge, every last person will eventually go blind.

that's just as empty a question as "will SpaceX ever launch a rocket again without it exploding?"

Titan would be easier to send humans to, but yeah we need to find out what ungodly things are in that ocean.

I NEED to know what Europa fish taste like. My life will not be complete until I've eaten something from another planet.