Chainlink COIN

Guys, i've spent my afternoon working on a design much like the bitcoin copper coin, I wanted us to have an actual nice design for the chainlink coin,
i've posted it on reddit please thumb up guys!

reddit.com/r/Chainlink/comments/87lnw0/chainlink_coin_to_be_3d_printed_or_pressed/

also i'd like to share the PSD with you guys if someone is interested, and wants to make the other side of the coin

do you guys like it?

Attached: chainlink coin.png (1000x1000, 285K)

way too busy. First edition should just be the chainlink logo...and go 99.99% silver

the purpose of this, is so we can press this coin on copper! as a medal or a coin

Is that Latin? What does it say?

Very nice user. Sergey will take note of this

Attached: 1522096340619m.jpg (679x1024, 149K)

Looks like shit which is appropriate for a shit coin. Gj.

"multis unum uinculum" - Latin for "one link for the many"
pluribus unum twist

gay

this was inspired by these

Attached: gettyimages-919078630-740x370.jpg (740x370, 98K)

bump

I'm with these cunts, back to the drawing board OP

Attached: 00.png (601x1177, 2.72M)

fake and gay

it's not fake marine, it's a real stinky linky

Link is a token, not a coin. Please market sell and kys.

actually i provided the PSD on reddit, so if other marines feel the need to improve feel free! we need to work on this as a community, you can load the PSD and change the text if you want

Made a better one for you stinkies

show plz

Way too much going on. Make it more clean.

I think it's pretty neat OP. Great job on the design.

Remove the latin and the chainlink to the right.
also make it a complete circle by removing the lower part.
Then insert: In Sergey We Trust going 180 degrees from left to right in the outer circle

i was thinking some user could actually put on his face on the other side (the one at sxsw where he was with a faggot biztard), and actually write in sergey we trust, funny because had same idea.

i visited the oracle of delphi two thousand years ago and they told me that i should just follow the smell of the stinky stanky linkies

Attached: oracle-of-delphi.jpg (600x411, 67K)