Is our President right?

Is our President right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RfdZTZQvuCo
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/01/trump-taps-vaccine-skeptic-to-chair-committee-on-vaccine-safety/512708/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What do you think?

Absolutely

>OP makes a thread
>AUTISM
>Many such cases!

Thinking good : yes too much vaccines in short time, plus bad standards of quality.

Thinking bad : vaccines = autism , full retarder.

>vaccines
which ones?

My son was given a vaccine at two years old. Went into seizures and almost died. Hospitalized in intensive care for a week. Fully recovered, thank God. No autism and he's very very bright, straight A student.
Still one of the scariest close calls I've ever had.
I still believe that vaccines in general are a great thing. However I also know that it's very dangerous and damaging for some people.

In 2017, people actually thought it was a good idea to injects lots of viruses into little kids.

> not posting the real tweet

It's fine, all that'll happen is:
>Trump bans X vaccines.
>Same rate (or more) of people get diagnosed with some form of autism.
>Turns out vaccines aren't the cause of many cases of autism and Trump removes the ban.

youtu.be/RfdZTZQvuCo

Trump was stumped.

>Still one of the scariest close calls I've ever had.
Holy shit I had the same thing. My daughter was getting her vaccinations done. As soon as the needle entered her arm her mouth starting foaming and screaming at the top of her lungs. The doctor warned me this was a rare case of autism attacking the neurons in the brain. Luckily with the power of prayer we were able to successfully defend her from the autism.

just because it sounds bad doesn't mean it is bad.
We expose children to dihydrogen monoxide for almost their entire childhood but they're fine.

Literally whose president?

Not muh president

Your son was allergic to the vaccine. One week in hospital sounds too much tho. Think you exaggerated that a bit.

No ones. Obama is still president.

Up next, drumpy drums tweets on the wonder of Male Vitality and homeopathic therapy. But, of course, le god emperror KEK can never be wrong xDDD.

? ? ?
?

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2017/01/trump-taps-vaccine-skeptic-to-chair-committee-on-vaccine-safety/512708/
Its happening.
Serious question, What happens if US stops vaccination, I assume most of the diseases wont go back to pre vaccine level spread?

Trump is a brainlet, why would you assume he's right on anything?

non nu-males

>your baby is just allergic to the disease we injected it with, its not a big deal
>babies aren't extremely fragile or anything

Unfortunately Polio is a bigger deal than allergy. If you have a vaccine that is non allergic to 100% of the population you are welcome. Until then you are stuck with what we got and have to take a small risk.

mad lolz

After reading that tweet, I regret coming to Veeky Forums tonight. . ..

Lol

There are several things wrong with that.

First, it will take a while. Suppose you stop giving vaccines to kids. The unvaccinated kids who were going to develop autism and will still develop autism aren't going to do so immediately. Some time will need to pass in order to demonstrate that no, banning this vaccine did absolutely nothing to curtail the rate of people developing autism. How much damage is going to be done in the mean time?

Second, you're assuming that the facts will be accepted, when it's fairly clear already that people who believe that vaccines cause autism are already immune to those facts. More data points aren't going to change their minds. Even if you ban vaccines and the autism rates don't change, they're not going to change their minds. When you confront a human being with evidence that challenges one of their deeply held beliefs, they don't reconsider that belief. They double down. They believe it even more passionately and dismiss the evidence as being part of a conspiracy against them and a sign that the person presenting the evidence is not reliable.

>In 2017, people actually thought it was a good idea to breathe in billions of virons every day

It's a fucking liability and extreme oversight. Trump would get impeached in an instant for ignoring FDA studies that deny the correlation. The settlement paid to affected families will come out of YOUR pocket.

Is our president, dare I say it, retarded?

I see him having a complete mental breakdown on day two on the job.

Yeah but he's still better than hillary

Yes. Better a retarded man as president than a reptilian.

Delete this.

Trump is a moron. His Twitter account proves that.

Only a moron could build towers, hotels and become a millionaire. I'd rather trust my fellow transgendered neckbeards that got conned by Bernie to be enlightened.

I think there's a deeper level to his Vaccine = autism stuff.

He had Barron when he was in his 60s, and Melania in her mid 30s. Barron is probably autistic, probably mild aspergers or something, but from public appearances he has made he seems like he's on the spectrum.

Trump probably knows this and blames vaccines for the 'tism, despite the problem lying in his old ass degraded sperm that bore Barron.

>t. vaccinated

No. Vaccines do not cause autism. That's fucking silly.

Granted, a small number of people do have allergic reactions, and you could have a discussion about whether it's right to mandate that a parent take that (small) risk with their child's life for another child's sake. Granted, people have used vaccinations to deliberately make people sick or run experiments on them.

But autism? Come the fuck on.

>he did all that all by himself, guys
>i saw him do it, why won't anyone believe me!