Al-Haytham's legacy

can we put him on the same level as Newton and Einstein?

Other urls found in this thread:

emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/The-decay-of-Western-civilization-final.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he was a great scientist, but i don't think i would put him on the level of Newton and Einstein who were epoch making scientists

WE

WUZ

go back to pol

to be fair, its quite a stretch to put him near Newton or Einstein

GONDOLAS

How much cousins did he fuck and impregnate ?
Do you think he have gone to town with his children like most shitskins ?

le anonymous neckbeard tries to discredit actual work

Really makes ya think

still better than being /pol/ish

Indeed, i for one welcome western civilisation's entry into the ever-growing failed civilisation club due to misgeneation with and replacement by subhumans.
emilkirkegaard.dk/en/wp-content/uploads/The-decay-of-Western-civilization-final.pdf
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289615001221

Preserving knowledge that European Christians were burning during the dark ages

Yea its a stretch but I would put al-Khwarizmi on the same level as Newton/Leibniz and Einstein

>Yea its a stretch but I would put al-Khwarizmi on the same level as Newton/Leibniz and Einstein
Mathgod

>stormfag

You better kill yourself before it happens so you don't have to witness Muhammad pork your daughter.

>data ? Obvious trends ? Historical precedents ?
>Shit, how to counter tyhat !?
>Oh, i know !

How about you defeat my racist worldview by presenting me with models and historical precedents and means where humanitarianism and multiculturalism don't devolve into civil war and balkanisation at best, ethnic cleansing at realism ?
jasss.soc.surrey.ac.uk/16/3/7.html

Islam isn't a race or even an ethnicity you spastic.

I much prefer going to east asia and working on a plague of some sort an take you all with me.
Better to leave this planet barren than leave it to the subhumans.

It's not like it'd change much since subhumans can't into technological civilisation and so would be planetbound until a cosmic extinction event comes our way.

>Better to leave this planet barren than leave it to the subhumans.
Tbh, Thats a very subhuman like thinking

I guess the thought of Humanity becoming a failed species while we were so close to become multiplanetary is unbearable for me and fills me with a dreadful determination.

Nobody's perfect.

>I much prefer going to east asia and working on a plague of some sort an take you all with me.
Ah, spreading plagues. Only thing whites are good at.

Even if you think blacks are not intelligent enough, why do u think they cant evolve into a more intelligent beings? They did evolve into whites once. and we have like 5 billion years until the sun dies.

al-Khwarizmi vs. Archimedes

who is the GOAT ancient mathematician

Should Europeans be vanishing minorities in all countries, while other populations in the Old World remain homogeneous? Is that your idea of a more diverse world, where a single race of people are marked for cultural and ethnic oblivion?

Not very tolerant in my view. That's the antithesis of diversity. You've become what you hate, etc etc.

Your talking to a /pol/ brainlet, using logic will have no effect

You do realize that dysgenics is now at play, right? For all races, the smartest and most successful are having the least children.

(He said using a computer)

Archimedes discovered Pi. And he discovered various other engineering facts to help build war machines for the Greek.

What the fuck did this other nigga do?

Also Appollonius master race checking in.

archimedes almost discovered calculus

You do know that the claimer of these statistics withdrew it because it was far too unsubstantiated right?

>decolonize science
Did you know that Einstein was Jewish?

Proving that the white race has contributed literally NOTHING since Newton. It was all so-called """""shitskins""""" eversince.

Do you even know any math past calculus?

Red pill me on the great ال خوارزمی