EARTH IS NOT FLAT

So if you faggots think the earth is flat why isn't Saturn flat as well?

Picture related, captured with my iPhone through my Orion XT8 telescope, no tracking, no phone mount, just patience and a steady hand.

Other urls found in this thread:

messier.seds.org
youtube.com/watch?v=ttLk2DcVEPA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Any tips for a beginner? I got a scope a few weeks ago, only really looked at the moon and a few stars.

We live on a 2 dimensional plane with ((us)) being the 3rd dimension. The Firmament, stars, sun, moon planets are inside of a "cosmic egg" inside of a 4d cube. Higher dimensions exist outside the cube. This creation is the result of an intelligence beyond our understanding.

That's an excellent pic user, I'm taking it and people who think the earth is flat spend the rest of their spare time licking windows.

messier.seds.org

This!

Nice pic user.

Why does Saturn have a dent? Is it hollow?:

That picture clearly shows that most of Saturn is flat.

>Orion XT8 telescope

That "planet" is either on the lens or it is on the sky dome that the governmw t put about our flat earth.

Post proof.

that image very clearly shows that saturn is a flat plane angled relative to the camera.

I actually HATE Veeky Forums, it is nothing but shitposting morons with a VERY FEW rare gems.

>getting BTFO by flat-saturners
>crying like a bitch

>earth is not flat
we've already established that it is. science deniers and hate speech spreaders like you belong to /pol/

Even the ancient greeks proved that earth is not flat.Want more proof?
If earth was flat the pressure and gravity will become crushing towards the extremitis.

Why would you come into a flat earth thread expecting anything but shitposters? You ARE the problem you complain abut, go start a thread about a science topic that interests you and learn to just hide and ignore shitthreads.

You can see "3d" objects on your monitor too.

What's the specifications of the your telescope? And how much you amplified in the this picture?

please, just tell me how you established that?

These are the silliest kind of proofs you can offer.

>Implying history is not fake
>Implying gravitational theory is not fake
>Implying our thoughts are not fake

You blindly believe all kinds of things.

Also reminder that if you were just pretending to be retarded, I was also just pretending to take the bait. I was also merely pretending to think that you might've been baiting and am now pretending to think that you weren't baiting.

youtube.com/watch?v=ttLk2DcVEPA

Kek pls explain

That's a Voyager picture, you cant take a picture like that trough the van allen belts, and certainly not without an hybrid optic-electronic telescope

That is exactly what my dad said when i told him of my photos ive taken from my telescope of Saturn. What a dumb cop out , just cause ive been out in the field doing my own exploration, and you get all of your info from a fucking jpeg on some tin foil wearing hacks website.. Get the fuck off the computer and go outside LOOK FOR YOURSELF

Holy shit. You should become a surgeon.

>on the sky dome that the governmw t put about our flat earth.

It amazes me that people can believe that, somehow an all-powerful government can create these amazing, all-encompassing illusions. The real story isn't that the earth is flat, it's that we're all in some an enormous Truman Show or Matrix-like setting.

If you don't mind my asking, what was his religious background?

Duh, everyone knows that Saturn is flat, all the planets are flat. The sun is too, but the earth is still definitely round.

your iPhone is flat, your monitor is flat, how do you know that Saturn is not flat?

even spacetime is flat

"How can Saturn be real, if our eyes aren't real?"