Why are men sexually attracted to adolescent girls?

Why are men sexually attracted to adolescent girls?

the same reason non-adolescent girls try to make themselves look like adolescent girls (makeup to hide wrinkles, shaving/lasering off all body hair)

I'm not. They're a different species. It would be like being attracted to an Alpaca or a Narwhal. They turn into humans around about age 21-24.

Because they are tight, boobs and tits pop out, made for babies

Men aren't. Physically mature but emotionally and mentally immature males are.

>Wah.txt

There's a reason the beauty industry doesn't try to make you look 40.

Anyway it's because you instinctively recognize it as the onset of breedability, user.

And maybe men see or imagine them as more impressionable

This. Your probably a closet pedo.

It's strange though; young girls try to make themselves look like 25-30 and actual 25-30 year olds try to make themselves look younger.

Wow it's almost like 22-25 is the most desirable time for a female.

16 is a pretty good age too bro. I'm not particularly attracted to them in some fetish fashion, but when I see a tight teen ass I get hard as I would be with any other tight ass. I think the line is if you have a specific and irrational attraction to teens.

Once a woman goes through puberty, the likelihood of stillbirths, birth defects, and dying in childbirth start to climb exponentially, it only makes sense that men would want to fuck younger women.

The reason why we don't let people fuck children is not because they're biologically unsuitable to having children, or that it's strange to be attracted to 16 year olds. It's because society considers them too stupid to make informed decisions about sex.

You sound like a one with secrets.

>Once a woman goes through puberty, the likelihood of stillbirths, birth defects, and dying in childbirth start to climb exponentially

Yeah that's because the POSSIBILITY of pregnancy only starts at that point you fucking weirdo

Go there. Be with your own kind

I am a man and I am not attracted to adolescent girls.

>Yeah that's because the POSSIBILITY of pregnancy only starts at that point
yeah, that's why I said it increases exponentially you brainlet sack of shit, the older you get, you get more and more likely to have complications during birth.

Omfg this level of stupidity is only found among Ameritards

You're implying that there's no risk of those things happening in pre-pubecent girls. No shit sherlock they can't get pregnant

>The risk of suffering a car crash increases dramatically when driving a car

Fuck me dead. Fuck /b/ I think Tumblr is your rightful place

> reading comprehension of a baboon
> calls others tards
not even him

I'm pretty sure if there wasn't the stigma against it(which is completely sensible and necessary imo) we would all consider 13-18 to be the prime age of a female

wouldent it be that a long time ago humans dident live that long so mating in the teens was the normal for a most of humanity.

I'm not.
I'm 25 and can't look at an 18 year old sexually.

Maybe you are repressed user.

Speak for yourself.

You're using the same stigma as an argument against it user

Anyway I guess saying everyone's choice would be that way was not very correct
But probably people leaning towards that wouldn't be considered as such an extreme if it wasn't for the stigma

Not to mention that the actual definition of pedophile is attraction towards prepubescent children, not to the teens. After all, entering puberty is a biological indicator saying you are ready to reproduce

Why does the general population of nearly every sexually reproducing animal (including humans) attempt to participate in sex right when sexual maturity is reached?

I dare to think that we might be more closely related to bonobos than we are to pandas.

You can try to justify it to yourself any way you want.
Truth is that you either: A) Should seek help, before you make any of your fantasies into reality B) Don't seek help, and hope you keep your head tightly on your shoulders.

Pedophilia is a mental sickness, there are therapies. That said, I have no sympathy for your kind.

>Why does the general population of nearly every sexually reproducing animal (including humans) attempt to participate in sex right when sexual maturity is reached?

You can try to argue as much as you want.
Truth is that you should either:
A)Try to educate yourself on pedophilia
B)Stop shitposting

Brainletitis is a mental illness, there are therapies. That said, I have no sympathy for your kind.

I'm happily married to a woman 2 years older than me.

t.degenerate pedo
Do the world a favour and gas yourself.

What a fucking pair of losers, I'm at loss of words.

OP asked "why are men.." user are answering "are men.."

kek you are literally retards
None of you have addressed the arguments one bit
Brainlets shouldn't be allowed to breed, they pose more danger to society than pedophiles

>>Why does the general population of nearly every sexually reproducing animal (including humans) attempt to participate in sex right when sexual maturity is reached?

I'm not saying anything about my own preferences. I'm asking why it's so prevalent among other animals.

Did you come here to ask that? Did you skip every biology class in high school?

Eager to see where you take this discussion.

>argue against me argument for perdophillia!
No thanks, I'd rather send you to prison and socially ostracise you.

You're still sidestepping it. You just know that in evolutionary biology, there's no advantage for sexually reproducing animals to wait before reproducing because natural selection is entirely dictated by who reproduces.

Now, I am of the mind that prepubescent pedophilia is unnatural, but do tell why anyone who is already sexually mature should be included in any objective biological or psychological definition of pedophilia.

After puberty, if you bang during the fertile days, each month there is a 25% to knock her up.
And it decays with age

Because 13-16 year old girls are not psychologically, nor mostly physically ready to bear children you cockwomble, does this really have to be explained?

Get yourself fucking fixed, I refuse to believe people here are such idiots as you.

>inb4 ''but physically they are by the age of 12 and...''

Fuck off in beforehand.

Artificial construction, known as culture. Even as early as 50 or so years ago people were expected to be "adults" around 14-16. Basically, the emotional development of a human has been pushed back several years due to culture and environmental pressures (due to the existence of a stable society) easing on said human.

>13-16 year old girls are not psychologically, nor mostly physically ready to bear children

chances of birth defects in 13-16 year old girls are lower than that of 20-30 year old women, so obviously they're physically ready to bear children. Not so sure about psychologically ready, more depends on the culture of the place you're talking about and if it's socially acceptable to bear children at those ages.

they are physically ready to produce children by the age of 13, this is a fact

I too remember being a young 17 year old boy; I was crawling around on the floor, trying to pronounce "mama" and stacking cubes with letters on them when I suddenly turn turned 18, got up and went to attend the board meeting of my company.

I agree that both girls and boys at these ages are psychologically unfit to support a child very well in this day and age because of the socioeconomic climate, but in the general population, they do at least seek partners for the future in spite of cultural pressures away from actual sex. People at these ages want sex because they are sexually mature. Sure, there are greater chances of childbirth complications, but the risk of infection to the mother really marginalized that risk by comparison back in the days before modern medicine, the eras in which we evolved as humans.

I mean, you do have sex symbols like the Jonas Brothers and Miley Cyrus built up for children. Trying to say that teenagers aren't trying to have sex is wholly ignorant of even your own immediate community.

>I have no arguments so maybe I should just try shaming them xDD

Why are you so afraid of discussion user?
Are you maybe scared that it will trigger something?
In a similar fashion that homophobic people are more likely to be homosexual?

Hm

Might should mention that the complications are for the mother, mostly because of her size.

Biologically, once a girl is capable of bearing children, men should be attracted to her.
It wasn't that long ago that girls regularly got married and started having kids at 12-14.
The whole 18+ rule is a relatively modern concept brought about by extending the number of years a person is in education. This is a positive development for society, but too rapid of a change for base instincts to adapt.

>This is a positive development for society
Why?

Because in order to become more advanced, we have to become more specialized. In order to become more specialized we require greater education.

It's at least bad for the children, who will be born to uneducated parents who devalued education in the first place by deciding to have children without an education. It's alright to have a working class for our future, but it's detrimental to have an ignorant class in a society where the ignorance can feed back into itself as quickly as it can with the Internet.

My heart is warmed by your logical arguments, thank you

Sex matters to women because it gives them pleasure (women are build for pleasure) and can be the beginning of a good relation with a provider.many men fail to understand that prostitution when the woman chooses her lovers is not called prostitution but dating. And when she chooses to be fucked by a man who is not to her standards, it is called rape.
Sex matters to men because they compete for them [which is why they despise whores, since whores value each man equally], but more importantly, their pathetic orgasms make them believe they are relevant to reality during one instant. For men, Sex is an existential solution, which is why they praise whores, because the whore makes them cum during a few seconds.
But men are not build for pleasure and they equally need the competition with ''non whorish women'', which is why men think the dichotomy ''saint/pure/virgin and whore/slut''.

men always blame virgin girls for bad sex. men expected a virgin girl to be a whore somehow and they always always refuse to understand that a virgin girl is just a virgin.
Very few men are good in bed, with whatever women, and even fewer men can take a virgin girl properly. The best part is that men refuse to understand that they are the bad guy in this situation.
this is how betas work. Betas love the idea of virgin, but they need whore sin bed, precisely because they need their little orgasm and become furious if they do not get it.