Veeky Forums how does one raise their iq? want to get into genius level

Veeky Forums how does one raise their iq? want to get into genius level

Other urls found in this thread:

iqnavi.net/tests.php
brainworkshop.sourceforge.net/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Checked.

You're fucked, though. Sorry, lad. Best you can do is compensate. Try out spaced repetition software for memorizing pure text, or nootropics for getting a bit of a mental boost.

You probably can't. But you don't need to either. Learn to think with base low level principles instead of high and abstract forms.

searched around the web and found some articles on it, cant verify legitimacy though, but most seem to say the same thing. got a 127 iq and feel like shite

inject meth into spinal fluid

there really isn't a moment in which there isn't an iq thread in Veeky Forums
Funny how psychology is generaly considered bullshit on this board, except when it can provide a tool to boost their ego

IQ doesn't really matter in life.
Mine came out as 146, but ultimately it didn't contribute much for me. Hard work and good planning takes you further.

create a tulpa
Spend more time on /x/.

Practice IQ test type problem solving.

There are probably some ways that you can increase by a few points
But they are far too cumbersome and essentially make no difference in IQ

It is much better to try to increase your concentration/attention span for much much better results
Don't get confused, you will get smarter if you increase your concentration (both in practice and theory, people will notice that you got sharper and brighter)
Just not in the sense that you will be inherently smarter

Do nootropics really even work?

>Just not in the sense that you will be inherently smarter
Intelligence is maleable, not only dependable on IQ. If you increase your attention span you actually become smarter. You obviously will be limited by your genetics, but that doesn't mean that you can't get a good improvement.

Only by raising IQ by negative numbers.

Im not english so comments about my spelling will be irelavent to me.

Well ill probably get ridiculed off this board but there are ways to increase your IQ however there is probably a cealing, just like in bodybuilding you need to start taking steroids when you reach your max. Anyways ill tell in a short way what you should do.

1) If your over 20 it will be a way harder path for you, but still should aply similary to you.

2) Get to know your current IQ with acurate tests. (this site should help alot iqnavi.net/tests.php )

3) when you know your base IQ you might raise your inteligence by around 10-30% of your preveious score but dont get to exscited.

3) Most of he human population thinks about useless stuff so when you actualy start using your brain youll have a ilusionary fealing your iq is higher but its not your just actualy using your brain in a better and more organised way in stead of thiking how youll hang out with your friends, or what will you do when you get home etc etc..... question evrything (youll start to use your brain, if you want a answer try to think and get it yourself instead of googeling then check)

4) Do brain exscerscises this wont do miracles but it will increase your memory and attention span, witch increase makes your brain function better. (brainworkshop.sourceforge.net/ just type dual n back if you dont trust the link)

5)Your probably a degenerate american and thus you eat toxic garbage you dare call food. If you knew chemistry youd probabyl never look at that soda bottle/store sandwich/mayo... in the same way ever again. Basicly what do preseravants do explained in a short way. They can build up in your sistem and cause cognitive imparement thus lower IQ. If you eat healthy your body wont need to do the extensive "housecleaning" tasks it needs to now. hink of it this way. if you are walking and carrying a 50kg rock on yozr back you wont go far. Exactly the same thing is gonig on with your body.

>cont...........

Do IQ tests until you get good at them

>cont...........

6) I need to reaserch this more extensively to give you a definitive answer but just like Nikola Tesla belived the paranormal stuff witch we would call pseudosciences there is more to it than meets the eye. Go on /x/ every once in a while lern some spiritualism and magic will happen literary.

7) Meditation can produce theta wawes witch can harmonise both brain hemispheres and youll have a more effective brain. Imagine rowing a boat uncoordinated and and while being coordinated with your paddles.

9) Dont preasur yourself to mutch with IQ. Its a slow process increasing it but you can quite substantialy however i strongly belive there is a cealing somewhere.

10) And lastly if you have a wi fi router in your house turn it off. or atlease minimise its use. Same goes for wireless devices and naturaly phones. That unionised radiation wont harm you now but i wouldnt exactly recomend it in the long run. Otherwise hey wouldnt put barbed fences around those cell phone towers. And yes radio wawes drop in theyr power evry meter by a square (excusse my terminology not english), but still its enough to interfear with your cell frequencess and cause havoc in the long run and thus even lowering your IQ or stagnating your progress.

To all who cant use theyr cranial capacity correctly and read thrugh this spelling mistakes due to english not being my first language i am sorry.

So how do I increase my attention span?

reduce external distractions, teeth, limbs etc. if it provides a neruototic signal remove it

wew lad

Did you learn english just by listening

The thing that will increase your attention span is usually transforming your life in some ways(at least if you want consistency)
ie. you need to stop being lazy and shit

It's fairly easy though, and very rewarding

Read Deep Work

Also i nearly forgot. One of the most important things. Sleep alot. Try to get a scedule that alows you 8 hours of sleep per night. No exceptions evry day. And check what minerals/ amino acids.... your brain eats and suplement them with organic fruits and vegetables. Also if your in usa and you have flouride in the water that is a bad thing. Invest in a water filter. If you realy wana raise your IQ implement all of this things and more and gradualy it iwll rise. For example. your curent iq is aroud 120 sadly. After a few months of the regime you could expect it to rise to 140+. But you need to do your own reaserch also i jsut gave you the bare esentials, and look up more on meditation, and spiritualism even though it sounds absurd.

don't know why i laughed so hard

Yes i learned all of english by just listening

you don't

but desu IQ is only really useful for determining how far to hold back a mentally challenged person.

if you're over a certain intelligence threshold you can basically do whatever so long as you work hard and care about what you're doing. don't worry about the rest.

IQ is fake,just hard work in things you like.

IQ is funny question about abstract,space mental challenges to people work 40/60 hour per week for years on abstract,space mental challenges like physics,mathematics,engineering and programming.