Brainlet here

how one self-study mathematics to bachelor degree i'm a math major in my first year and feel like i'm dumb as hell

Other urls found in this thread:

barbaraoakley.com/books/a-mind-for-numbers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Refresh your high-school math skill with Khan Academy.

Go to Library Genesis and Torrent sites to collect older-edition (but still fairly recent) textbooks for math, sci, eng, etc.

Go to ocw.mit.edu and use the resources for various classes there (there's a damn good collection of lecture videos for Linear algebra, calc, diffy Q's, chemistry, algorithms, etc.)

Don't be a pussy; keep your focus, and if you can't understand something, look it up on youtube for alternate explanation.

read "A Mind for Numbers" from Oakley, which gives some hella good tips for learning advanced math/science shit.

user, i'll kiss you if i saw you

Aww, shucks. Just doing my job.

user, i've skimed over the book you suggested it is really motivating me but i want something that outlines a full bachelor degree curriculum

tons of thanks user

is this a good cs program?

cs students are obviously not that stupid.
dunno why they get meme'd here

Here's a visual guide of well-known math books. Idk of a single book that covers an entire undergrad math curriculum, but this should cover most topics of a math major.

ofc not cs is pretty good but for those who are profecient with maths

thanks user

>read "A Mind for Numbers" from Oakley
"read an extract" link on her page, wtf
barbaraoakley.com/books/a-mind-for-numbers/

That's fucking funny, but I promise you that's not a representative excerpt.

There's a few copies at Library Genesis if you want to skim through a copy.

thanks user nice list but is it viable and doable what work hours weekly shold i put and when i will finish it ?

CS students are stupid as hell. Even the best of schools have weak programs filled with terrible students.

how on earth said that CS students are not bad at all take for example Donald E. Knuth

>Stein's undergrad Fourier Analysis and Functional Analysis books
>Not Rudin's Functional Analysis and Fourier Analysis on Groups books

>t. CS brainlet

man CS is really heavy-maths dependant

Any math roadmap?
I don't know how to go from conic sections to calculus.

Stop trying to reply him. It's a Veeky Forums meme

you're pretty much there, honestly. grab a calculus book and work through it

I read somewhere from Terence Tao that the best way to be good at math is just to know more math. Just go in every direction possible. There is no most efficient path like a runescape guide. It's different for different people.

Your university's website will have all the math courses required for your major and their syllabi posted. Just follow along. Get the textbooks from the library and do the problems.