Charles Darwin was a racist

its a shame, what a great scientist

but had terrible racial views

Other urls found in this thread:

pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html
youtube.com/watch?v=yKIuj4n_8PQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_the_United_States
youtube.com/watch?v=QALu_tj1skU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>b-b-but ethics ...!

He is right though.

but its a bad thing to say

Prove him wrong.
I'll wait.

He never said this.

this

Why is it that the only people who mention that Charles Darwin was a racist are people that don't believe in the robust theory of evolution?

It's clearly happening the other way around.

You should ask this on /pol/ to find out

/pol/ believes in evolution, its the basis of most of their arguments.

Yes he did

of course he said it...proof right here

He never said that load of crap.

And even if he did; like James Watson, I don't give a shit what they say, the only thing that matters is the evidence they show to support their claim.

name one person prior to 1900 that was not a racist. absoluetely everybody was, this also includes the middle eastern peoples. being racist was as normal as going to bed at night.

>Darwin didn't say anything about Eugenics, the logical conclusion of which his philosophy is based on, and which inspired one of the worst genocides in history!
>m-muh Darwin

Literally anyone who advocated against Slavery.

nah, they were racist, too, they, like darwin, only thought that those inferior races still have a right to exist, and freely so.

>will

is not a 'should', he isn't recommending something here.

>/pol/ is one person

There's literally nothing wrong with being racist.

I became a lot more racist after studying biology. I think I am superior to most white people because I have some Japanese genetics.

That's why I only see Indians, Koreans, and Chinese in all of my engineering classes.

White people are pretty dumb (on average), genetically speaking that is.

this

nice edges

India will be a superpower by 2020

>Western immigrant
>Judges 1+ billion chinese people and 1 + bil indians based on the top % that are rich and intelligent enough to study in the western world

You're not as smart as you think.

Its ironic that a all the people that dick on other races come from the shallow end of the gene pool.

>muh genetic superiority
Nah mate you're degenerate as fuck. Go and take a look at yourself, theres a reason you're sitting here posting about this instead of outside mingling with the rest of society.

Kek. No, no Pajeet :'-).

>You're not as smart as you think.

No, I was observing the lack of white people in my engineering classes, but I don't expect you to understand.

Rest feeble one, rest.

Nice obligatory smug reddit comment in the end there

you have to go back

>you have to go back

Ah! I think I know what you mean.

Definitely, you are right. The Russians and the Jews are very intelligent.

But the American mutts are pretty dumb. I don't see any mutts in the engineering classes.

Sorry! I can't believe I was leaving out so much precision from my previous post.

That's a lot of projection. Just because you're genetically inferor doesn't mean we can't be friends. :)

He isn't wrong tho

I don't see why of thousands of years of complete genetic isolation between blacks and whites wouldn't create differences in their behavior, especially considering the different types of societies that have existed in europe and africa.

Rats can be artificially selected to be significantly more aggressive in 4 generations, and the difference between artificial selection and how societies deal with criminals isn't so different.

Of course there are differences between all ethnicities.

We see the differences on the outside (skin color, height, build, hair, eyes, etc.).

We have stereotypes that capture inner differences that are probably exaggerated but somewhat based in heuristics/statistics (hot heads, fine motor skills, brute strength, agility, etc.).

We have medical knowledge of diseases that are unique to certain ethnicities and have different risk factors based on ethnicity.

But the problem is that 99% of people that learn that there are biological difference between ethnicities (like no shit sherlocks) use that knowledge to justify racism and cruelty (e.g. slavery, genocide, caste systems, etc.).
So that's the weird dilemma. How do you discuss biological differences without having people instantly fling their shit at each other?

You mean superpooer

this

well yeah obviously the retards are going to go ape over finding out that there are slight overall genetic differences, but that shouldn't bar the study of it. The actual study of differing aggression in different ethnic groups is severely lacking. Honestly I don't know of any studies that can confirm a significant difference in aggression and I doubt there is such a study.

Anyways it's not actually saying much to point out that one race in general is more aggressive overall than another race, the differences wouldn't be large enough to justify unequal treatment of people.

Science is racist bro, deal with it.
>Humans can be genetically categorized into five racial groups, corresponding to traditional races.
pritchardlab.stanford.edu/publications/pdfs/RosenbergEtAl02.pdf

>Race can be determined via genetics with certainty for >99.8% of individuals.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15625622

>Human intelligence up to 75% inheritible
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/12061787/Intelligence-genes-discovered-by-scientists.html

>mocking someone for browsing Veeky Forums while browsing Veeky Forums

Why the fuck do people do this

Hella.

*slow claps*

F*ckin'.

*tips fedora*

Epic.

As a white man, I honestly agree, but fuck, I would like to surpass my race.

>I think I am superior to most white people because I have some Japanese genetics.
>superior nippon DNA folded 1000 times

Do you idiots realize that up until the 1940s-1950s almost everyone in the usa thought blacks were inferior? Probably every single president in the 19th and first half of 20th century was "racist", and scientists were the same way.

I don't know. It's not as if people in academic circles don't use Veeky Forums. I've seen professors here and various sorts of Ivy League graduates.

Kekles

>I've seen professors here and various sorts of Ivy League graduates.

For some reason I doubt that they're the ones making racebait threads

Wasn't race the proper word for species then? That doesn't change the meaning in this case, but if true, it seems an important thing to mention.

so what?

I still think blacks are inferior. They have a shit work ethic and are responsible for how shitty their lives are.

Not an argument.
Darwin was right, jigaboos ain't shit

Evolution is a racist pseudoscientific theory from the 19th century. The only people who believe it are fat neckbeards on the internet and sinning scientists who get paid by the government to spread racist lies.

What are "the times"? People will look back at us now and realize how racist we are now even though sjws declare to be indifferent to all this shit.

Darwin was the protostormfag

>if you recognize negroes' racial inferiority you're a stormfag
We recognize the negro as God and God's Book and God's Laws, in nature, tell us to recognize him. Our inferior, fitted expressly for servitude.

He's still right

YES YES!! IM THE SAME HAS A GIRAFFE . Actually that's my sexuality and gender, Giraffe attack helicopter . Racist LIES, YES!! glad my happy girlfriend understands, we are getting married this Summer, and we are having a child from her and her bull TYRONE, Iallways wanted to raise a black Kid. Im so happy I could lick TYRONE cum from her pussy

Sometimes I wish this board was just math only.

Making a board for both science and math was obviously a mistake.

This

>yanks study people that live in animalistic conditions and are surprised when they behave like animals

t. Mulatto with engineers and lawyers on my black side and alcoholic wife beaters on my white side

You think I wake up everyday and think thank god I am not a nigger well you are wrong being proud of being better than a nigger is like a chimp being proud of being better than a flying lemur.

What? Most people on this board are probably in physics or a natural science. Stay mad.

He never said this, kill yourself.

> a bunch of blacks fled into the white man's country and got white man's job (which is less common than being a Detroit-tier chimp), now I'm gonna try to make them look better by comparing them to white trash
They were in animalistic conditions because they never changed them.
You don't quite get the point of racism. Sure you can find a black scientist and a white homeless alcoholic that dropped out of his junior high. The point is, if you compared a 100% white hypothetical country with a 100% black country, one would be much better. It's all about average characteristics. Blacks are usually low-effort thinkers and their avg IQ is underwhelming, you can't argue with that.

Asians aren't smarter than whites, dumbass. Fuck off with this retarded shit with no evidence. I say this as a Native American.

It's just memes, calm down

Fuck off stormfag.

What exactly makes you think I'm white?

Non-whites can still be stormfags.

youtube.com/watch?v=yKIuj4n_8PQ

You are a extremely low effort thinker and its pretty evident from your conclusions.

You entire evidence of black intellectual inferiority is based on IQ which has shown to be an extremely volatile measure of intelligence and innovation. And your entire argument is based on an intelligence quotient that has over 5+ official testing variants.

For example if the Intelligence Quotient was so pinpoint accurate why was South Korea such an underdeveloped area surely with their superior average IQ they must have superior technology and create huge technological strides according to your line of thinking. And how was UAE and Qatar able to garner the highest GDP per capita in the world and continue that trend for a while.

Let me make a list of potential reasons for low academic achievement for African Americans since its pretty obvious you are going to pivot into success of African Americans. Heres the list of contributing factors for the current low academic success of African-Americans.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_the_United_States

Kill yourself, Positivist.

I think that poster is more or less correct and it's because of climate. The equatorial zones are hot, parts of the brain start to shutdown to avoid overheating. In cooler climates the brain can run at its full potential.

Those examples you cite are not very good, South Koreans are good a video games like Starcraft which I think shows a combination of high intelligence and nothing better to do. The UAE and Qatar have oil. A dark man can move to a cooler climate and immediately start reaping cranial benefits just as a white man can move to the equator and almost immediately start dropping IQ points, soon degenerates to brainlet status.

>Posted from my MacBook Pro in my >90% white neighborhood.

Holy fucking shit not a single racist understands genetics or evolution

>terrible racial views
Views are true or false

Not terrible or nice

> Darwin was right

Watch out, here I come to put this shit in context:

Here Darwin speaks of the lack of "allied forms" of Homo sapiens present in nature, because we out-competed them. Likewise, he predicts that "civilized" man will exterminate and outcompete the "savage" societies (e.g. aboriginal australians, native americans, etc.) which has largely been true in colonial genocides. He also predicts that certain apes will go extinct which, fuck look at that, they absolutely have due to poaching black markets, bushmeat industries and habitat loss.

Welcome to the Anthropocene extinctions, boys. Darwin was right. White people absolutely ARE murdering everyone.

>being able to recognize patterns is bad
okay

>Acting surprised that an evolutionary biologist is racist
One can only live in so much ignorance user

>Implying there aren't cultural influences on the importance of education.

See you lack critical thinking

>"WAAA DON'T TELL THE TRUTH IT'S MEAN!!!"

>implying that IQ isn't genetic

This, and physics too. This would cut the number of liberal cunts down by a lot. Math/physics topics are the only really interesting ones, especially math

youtube.com/watch?v=QALu_tj1skU

Darwin's opinions on race changed over time, and were arguably influenced by the zeigeist as much as science. His observations about the Fuegians evolved greatly.

Slavery wasn't invented because of racism and the issue of race didn't become a thing until much later.

Even the most racists of the europeans, the british, sold whites to slavery. It, like religion and civilization and many other things, is merely a escapegoat.

>the genetic markers you use to delineate race have anything to do with IQ

Please, you couldn't recognize the traits of high and low IQ from some anthropomorphic notion like melanin content.

>This would cut the number of liberal cunts down by a lot

Actually it would have the opposite effect. It'd stop the influx of /pol/tards.

Different time, different morals

>it's another stormfag thinks racism is backed by science

>melanin content is literally the only single difference between races

When dealing with individuals yes. But as a society the anti abolitionist stance was that blacks were so inferior they weren't granted the same freedoms as persons.