Hey Vsauce, Micheal here!

Hey Vsauce, Micheal here!

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln–Kennedy_coincidences_urban_legend
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What a stupid person thinks a smart person looks like

So who's this vsauce he's talking to? Why does he introduce himself to vsauce every time?

I never go on Veeky Forums, I just accidently clicked on this board but I have a question. I used to think vsauce was pretty interesting, is it just basic pleb shit?

Science popularizers are important members of society. Vsauce is a good channel. He is probably about 1000 times better at explaining advanced mathematical concepts that you'll ever be.

>Black Lives Matter!
>Or do they?

It's interesting but Michael is an annoying numale

His face is punchable, poor bastard. He should shove.

They're good intros to interesting subjects.

It usually connects interesting parts of different subjects, and provides you with a broad, a generally superficial but comprehensive information about those on the way

It is more about the artistic and aesthetic part of science, but still pretty deep compared to other popsci tards

this

Some of his mathematical videos are surprisingly well-made.

Hell, his video on infinity is more advanced than anything Numberphile have ever done.

>Complains about popsci
>Can't form a coherent sentence

What is wrong with the sentences other than the extra 'a'

Okay you got me

Use periods to end your sentences. How can you ever hope to solve a triple integral if you can't end your sentences properly?

>so it's cool the earth is round
>but you know what else is round
>EYES
>pissinmyeye.gif

He's a lot better than that leafy chin shit drama.

Like, I think some of those other Youtubers sniff their own farts and have severe brain damage.

What if earth is like eyes of the universe?

It's like if you looked up something on Google and went on to follow a trail of Wikipedia links.

My last dose of that started from the Gulenist coup attempt in Turkey and ended in the list of Lincoln and Kennedy coincidences.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincoln–Kennedy_coincidences_urban_legend

lel no it's not you fucking brainlet

any video on topology or w/e that numberphile have made is more advanced than cantor 101 for brainlets by vsauce you fucking brainlet

ur mum an brainlet

he got married
o . o

kek

Was it a woman? I for some reason thought he was gay because he talked like a faggot.

>topology
99% of time it's "how look yet another klein bottle. U know it's non-orientable ? Just like moebius strip."
The 1% left is "look ! Shapes ! We call them manifolds, bc reasons."

This is their most stupid and empty videos

>wife found the Klein bottle

I think it's supposed to be written "Hey, Vsauce - Michael here!"

As in, "I'm the Michael version of Vsauce". Because there are other people who narrate these videos.

Kekk

I kind of wonder if he'll replace Bill Nye when he finally dies of old age.

What a sad little lonely sperg

Exactly. His intro stresses me out. Who is Vsauce? Why is he talking to? It's not like he's sayin "hey, this IS Vsauce, Micheal here", he literally says "hey Vsauce, (pause) Micheal here" what the fuck is that?

who*

Hey, Vsauce, Micheal here.

Gender. It effects the way we talk, walk, dress and the direction of our lives. Its the very essence of who we are.... or is it?

Some people have taken to emulating the opposite sex; dresing like them, talking like them and even having their genatalia changed to be like them.

But does that make you... the opposite sex? I mean think about it, if a man sounds like, walks like and talk like a women, then surely.... it is a women?

Sadly.... no. The Oxford Dictionary defines a male to be "denoting the sex that produces gametes, especially spermatozoa, with which a female may be fertilized or inseminated to produce offspring" I've put the links in the description box down below.

And as always... thanks for watching.

What about biological males that are sterile?

How does it feel to have a wife that has a stronger jaw than you?

What about them?

>biological males
you answered your own question

>you are a big you
>or are you

This is the LEAST scientific post you could have posted. Are you truly ignorant as to what actually signifies a male from a female or are you some kind of dopey propagandist?

kek that's a good impersonation of this guy from the movie Idiocracy