Is this right?

Is this right?

Yes.

Final redpill? That's been around for a very long time, dumbass. Kill yourselves /pol/esmokers.

>that entire thread
Is /pol/ full of 15 year olds or something? Also, to answer your question, yes the double slit experiment is true.

Did you expect a board not related to science to have good scientific discussions?

>good scientific discussions

That's beside the point, they're all legitimately retarded.

I didn't really expect them to have good scientific discussions, but I expected them to at least have some level of discussion. The entire thread is all shitposting and nothing more.

>That's beside the point
No it isn't.

Looks like the thread was bumplocked.

this is literally the first reply, you conceited faggots.

That thread is absolute cringe. And I'm not talking about the OP, but rather the pretend-scientists that think quantum mechanics is middle school level and they understand it all and love le science so much xD. This can't be real.

That's a shitpost, like every "babby's first" post ever made. It translates into "I'm a teenager and I think I'm cool."

/pol/ mods, not even once.

>double slit experiment
>not middle school level
Not everyone went to school in Africa, Jamal.

>Science is the most autistic bullshit ever
>2 replies
>expect them to be shitting all over the poster
>they're in agreement

is that board satire?

>implying that's even a useful reply
>thinking the first post justifies the lack of content in the rest of the thread
Please, his post is the equivalent of
>I know you're wrong and I'm better than you for it
>but I either have no idea why or won't bother to share any insight into it

>t. I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE

haha dude those poltards dont even know about quantum mechanics ahahah wow im so smart xd

/pol/ moves so fast that the dynamic of replies there works differently than on boards like Veeky Forums. You will seldom see a conversation that spans a chain of replies. It's more akin to a comment section on news article, i.e. if someone makes a shitty post it will be ignored.

I think it's partially irony and partially stupidity. Look at the other posts by that ID, one of them is the same kind of bait threads we get, and the other one is just looking for something he doesn't understand to shit on.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic by immitating /pol/tards or genuine

Even if they mention it the experiment will not make sense to middle schoolers
It will be that cool experiments we have no understanding of

It belongs to high school curriculum, even then it won't make much sense to them probably

Other than that /pol/ is full of failed brainlets who use the board to have a sense of belonging and superiority because they have nothing else going on in their lives, so what other user said is pretty much correct anyway

Of course it's satire you idiot.

this whole fucking site is satire

>projecting
lol

>all poltards are stormfags
lol

>projecting

You all use this term incorrectly I've noticed. You think it means "no you!"

So sarcastic it is

poor OP

>me smart and important because i took ap physics in highschool
literally projecting

b8

All memeing aside, diffraction is covered in the second physics course (electricity and magnetism) which if you took AP physics you should be taking your first semester in college, and if not then still in your first year. It's been a while since I took that class, but I do believe they mention at least in passing the particle wave duality. If they don't then it's covered at the very beginning of physics 3 (modern physics) which everyone should take as it's probably the most straightforward and most interesting course of introductory physics.

Although, I just checked and unfortunately it seems like my university, which is in a downward spiral the past few years, has done away with the modern physics course which started with special relativity, then introduction to quantum mechanics, and finally nuclear physics with two separate courses: fundamentals of relativity and fundamentals of quantum physics.

Cuck

Kill yourself, it's literally kindergarten math.

Top kek things I discovered when I was 12 are mindblowing ruptures in reality to these retards

/pol/ brainletism never ceases to amuse me

Does double slit prove human consciousness is more than just material ?

no

that's a big rock

EXPLAIN

(It is btw fyi)

no

(no)

for you

>tfw to intelligent to browse /pol/

Hello. My name is Simon.

When measured at the infinite limit of energy, it will split and become new energy that you can no longer detect with the same method you did before.

Light did not change it's nature. It simply became something else.

Did that help?

Why are you so fucking autistic?

Maybe he didn't want to waste his time explaining something so motherfucking obvious.

The pretentiousness of this board.

>tfw too stupid to not browse /pol/

lol, Veeky Forums is mad they aren't intelligent

>ur wrong xD

Epic

>tfw intelligent enough to browse Veeky Forums

>too intelligent to browse Veeky Forums

I might be more stupider than you college legends but at least I was able to predict the betrayel of Bernie Sanders and the win Donald Trump. Meanwhile have of Veeky Forums probably has donated to Bernie and thought a Trump win was neeeeeeever going to happen. I was right you were wrong nanananana.

I believe this post was made by a /pol/ack

no refunds goy

>stopped playing some half a year but owend every champ
>there are 3 new heroes, kled, knife legs and irvin
>buy 3 champ shards for 1700 and pay 5100 ip
>get kled
Now i can jew them.

science is for cucks

Guys, I think we might have awoken a sleeping giant:

It is middle school level tho

You seem very insecure

Hey Veeky Forums, I've got some moon property to sell. If you make a small donation you too can become a certified moon citizen. A totally diverse society where all education is free and everybody uses your preferred pronoun. Gotta be quick though, those certificates are going to be sold out any minute now.

- t. Jill stein

You boys and girls like numbers and science right? Here's some numbers and science for you!

Niggers are objectively inferior, science proves this.

Man, I fucking love science.

Wildberger will protect us.

/pol/ doesn't know the power of transfinite shitposting

science is fucking gay hahaha shove your particles up your chocolate starfish batty boys

>tfw you try to fight a board war but Veeky Forums only has 2 active posters on the entire board

forgot pic

hmm erally makes u tink

>tfw one of them is the Lithuania that originally posted in /pol/

Maybe it's a conspiracy to revitalise Veeky Forums with some culturaly enriching /pol/ "youths".

forgot pic

Veeky Forums has at least 3 wildbergerposters

There wouldn't be any african flags.

At least 1 Lithuanian.

Leafs would be the same, at least they would be identifiable now.

wew lad
That fucking thread
Been a while since I cringed this hard

> cringe

This thread made me 'cringe' more than the /pol/ one desu

Fucking pseuds all over this site

How true is this, Veeky Forums?

almost as bad as the retards who think it's always about being contrarian.

> almost
> the picture is about always being contrarian

It is _as_ bad as "the retards who think it's always bout being contrarian".

Please, learn to apply the very basic rules of logic on rules you yourself have made up before posting to Veeky Forums.

What's it like being stupid?

Jesus this thread says a lot about the average /pol/ poster. People with literally zero knowledge of the subject thinking they've outsmarted the entire fucking scientific community because they've misunderstood the subject.

That place truly is cancer.

>Backs Clinton
>Literally the most verifiable corrupt candidate in history
>Hurr /pol/acks are stoopid
>We're the smrt ones u guize

This is legit the biggest strawman I've ever seen in my life. My post said literally nothing about Clinton. Life must be so hard when you're retarded.

Why do you assume anyone who's not retarded was backing clinton?

"If you think you understand quantum mechanics, you don't understand quantum mechanics."

kek
Yeah /pol/ is the biggest proof of dunning kruger effect
I

>Clinton
>less corrupt than Trump

Last time I checked Trump didn't have any leaked mails where he offers access to contributers in exchange for cash. I suppose you're into science and all, so might believe in backing up your opnions. Well, looks like Hillary is more corrupt than Trump because there's proof against her but not against him. If there was it would be in the news already.

>if I say I don't understand quantum mechanics that will consider me humble and modest

2/10

>final redpill
no, this is the final redpill
I recommend you take it as soon as you can

The youtube video is bullshit. It's called "quantum mysticism", aka bullshit thought up by nutjobs because the word "quantum" sounds cool.

cuz he smart

So seriously can someone explain why this happens?

Of course, in your fantasy world.

>Trump didn't have any leaked mails

That's because he literally asked the Russians to hack Clinton. They hacked Trump too, this is confirmed, and are probably using what they found as blackmail. The fact that he got Russia to hack Clinton means he literally committed treason and Russia is holding that proof over his head like a sword of Damocles.

Even after having every bit of dirt on Clinton out in the open for scrutiny she is cleared of all allegations. Meanwhile Trumps misdeeds still go hidden to the public, probably used for blackmail. That only proves how less corrupt she is. She can have every skeleton in her closet shown to the public and still not be put in jail.

>people actually believe this
haha holy shit just how much cnn do you watch

>how much cnn do you watch
none, don't even own a TV

how's that /pol/ echo chamber/psyops program working out for ya?

He hasn't said anything fake though

You can still go tin foil and deny the objectivity of the conclusions of course, and say stuff such as prosecutors are corrupted

t. nigger

Underrated

>psyops program

bitch, we are the ones who conduct psyops