What is your personality Veeky Forums?

So in the past I have taken the 16 personality test multiple times with different results. Sometimes I got entj, intp, or intj. Recently i took another one by a different site and got matched up with ENTP. After reading the description I realized that it was exactly me. Everythint about it. Personally i think 16personalities test is terrible as their descriptions dont go in depth and the test itself doesnt seem to be accurate.

Other urls found in this thread:

humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp
similarminds.com/classic_jung.html
similarminds.com/big45.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that it was exactly me

Omg, Stacy. That's literally me!

Try big 5

MBTI is bullshit
Mostly abuses Barnum effect without any prospecting power

This is the one i took, still myer briggs but it is more accurate at least for my case humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp

I really dont need to. I've found that entp perfectly describes me.

Why is it that the supposedly most logical and rational out of the types has clung most to this horseshit horoscope. I'm talking about INTJ of course.

t. INTJ

INTP :)

INTJ on MBTI(Introverted, iNtuitive, Thinking, Judging)
RCOEI on Big Five(Reserved, Calm, Ordered, Egoistic, Inquisitive)

Descriptions coincide well and INTJ is often equivalent of RCOEI(stable mood)or RLOEI(more subject to mood changes)

I recommend this because it's more accurate to Jungian cognitive functions - and, while I think MBTI isn't accurate at all, function theory seems to be more reasonable
similarminds.com/classic_jung.html

Idk what to say dude. I hadnt ever read entp before because it never matche me to it. I took someone elses test and it matched me and i realized that this was exactly me. Before i thought 16personalities was bullshit but its just that their test isnt accurate

istp

who else /sensing/ here

>sensing
How does it feel to think like a normie?

The one that doesn't believe in modern day horoscopes

This isnt really a horoscope though. Plus this infinitely more accurate than my birth sign or some shit

Then you're an idiot who prefers comforting garbage to actual insight, then.

Not the ENTPanon but I actually can't find a good description of Big Five types other than site in post

Care to give me one? I have googled RCOEI to try, but I don't find anything more than people comparing it to INTJ

same here INTP

Gosh, that's clever

I think that the best way to really know your type is to read the description of each trait, and decide your type with it. Then read the description of each type just to check.

based on similarminds.com/classic_jung.html
>based on your results your type is likely - unclear

Carl Gustav Jung i love you

This tests your Jungian cognitive functions, not necessarily the MBTI type

... or you lack a personality

here are my complete results fellow user.

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (65%)
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (90%)
your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (80%)
your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (80%)
your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (15%)
your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (90%)
your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (30%)
your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (55%)
your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
based on your results your type is likely - unclear

Seems INTP/J, most likely INTP

Thats right friend, but why i get a clear result in Myers Briggs test/system which is based on C.G Jung´s Psychologische Typen? Why i dont get a clear answer on this one. Thats why i dont like these tests.

"actual insight" no I shit you not this personality is me. There are always going to be added parts of my personality that aren't satisfied but the biggest part of entp is that I play devil's advocate and am not afraid to argue with people. This isn't astrology but rather commonly grouped traits in personalities.

Because MBTI is more forced than this, that only measures your relation to the Jungian functions

I am diagnosed with Obsessive-Compulsive Personality Disorder, Schizotypal Personality Disorder, Schizoid Personality Disorder, and Anti-Social Personality Disorder.

OK i´ve got it now

thx user

OP here. I'm taking this test and it's shitty. Just like 16personalities, it delves into complicated statements that I can't even understand half the time. Taking a personality test shouldn't require much thinking, it should be instinctive. When I took the humanmetrics, I took it instively and got matched with ENTP. It was also extremely easy to take. That is why it is the most accurate description of me, I took it instinctively and a lot of the questions related to the real world.

Here are my results from the test:

Te (Extroverted Thinking) (75%)
your valuation of / adherence to logic of external systems / hierarchies / methods

Ti (Introverted Thinking) (60%)
your valuation of / adherence to your own internally devised logic/rational

Ne (Extroverted Intuition) (65%)
your valuation of / tendency towards free association and creating with external stimuli

Ni (Introverted Intuition) (75%)
your valuation of / tendency towards internal/original free association and creativity

Se (Extroverted Sensing) (65%)
your valuation of / tendency to fully experience the world unfiltered, in the moment

Si (Introverted Sensing) (50%)
your valuation of / focus on internal sensations and reliving past moments

Fe (Extroverted Feeling) (45%)
your valuation of / adherence to external morals, ethics, traditions, customs, groups

Fi (Introverted Feeling) (65%)
your valuation of / adherence to the sanctity of your own feelings / ideals / sentiment

Taking it didn't feel right. Some of the statements just didn't make sense or I couldn't relate to. The fact of the matter is, before, when I took 16personalities, I would get varying results and I would read the descriptions but I wouldn't feel connected to them. When I took humanmetrics and got ENTP, then read it, I felt like an alien had been watching me my entire life and then wrote up a description of my life and posted it there to fuck with me

>the biggest part of entp is that I play devil's advocate and am not afraid to argue with people.
Yeah, too bad you're not bright enough to pick the right side, hence why you think MBTI isn't bullshit...

I'm not a psychologist, how would I know which test is better? The one I just took, and was suggested, didn't even give me any results. Taking the test itself sucked.

They predict and describe just as well as each other, one just seems scientific because you're filling out a self assessment.

Because it's not. The most logical and rational type is INTP.
INTJ is a Ni primary type that believes and trusts magical thinking/gut feelings/subconscious mind, but being a Te user, they also seek for objective proof to validate their claims and predictions/patterns they have unconsciously spotted.

Ni is often associated with being perceived as mysterious and weird- and while INFJs are more religious, thus finding their answers in that - INTJ have the hardest time defining their personality and understanding themselves.

t. INTJ

*clears throat* ahem, MBTI is le bullshit and as dumb as random astrological signs

Just made this test on similarminds.com/big45.html

Big 45 Test Results after 25 minutes

Gregariousness |||||| 14%
Sociability |||||| 14%
Assertiveness ||||||||| 26%
Poise ||||||||||||||| 46%
Leadership ||||||||||||||||||||| 62%
Provocativeness |||||||||||||||||| 54%
Self-Disclosure |||||| 14%
Talkativeness ||||||||| 22%
Group Attachment |||||| 18%
Extroversion ||||||||| 30%
Understanding ||||||||||||||||||||| 70%
Warmth |||||||||||||||||| 58%
Morality |||||||||||| 38%
Pleasantness ||||||||||||||||||||| 70%
Empathy |||||||||||||||||| 54%
Cooperation |||||||||||||||||||||||| 74%
Sympathy ||||||||||||||||||||| 66%
Tenderness ||||||||| 30%
Nurturance ||||||||||||||||||||| 62%
Accommodation |||||||||||||||||| 58%
Conscientiousness ||||||||||||||||||||| 66%
Efficiency |||||||||||| 38%
Dutifulness ||||||||| 30%
Purposefulness ||||||||||||||| 46%
Organization ||||||||||||||||||||| 70%
Cautiousness |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 82%
Rationality ||||||||||||||||||||| 70%
Perfectionism |||||||||||| 38%
Planning |||||| 18%
Orderliness ||||||||||||||| 50%
Stability |||||||||||||||||||||||| 74%
Happiness |||||||||||||||||| 58%
Calmness |||||||||||||||||| 58%
Moderation |||||||||||||||||| 58%
Toughness ||||||||||||||||||||| 70%
Impulse Control |||||||||||||||||| 54%
Imperturbability |||||||||||||||||||||||| 78%
Cool-headedness ||||||||||||||||||||| 70%
Tranquility |||||||||||||||||||||||| 78%
Emotional Stability ||||||||||||||||||||| 66%
Intellect |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Ingenuity |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Reflection |||||||||||||||||| 58%
Competence ||||||||||||||||||||| 62%
Quickness |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Introspection |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Creativity |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Imagination |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 86%
Depth |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 90%
Openmindedness |||||||||||||||||||||||||||| 82%

i think im pretty fucked up

wow this makes a lot of sense now.

I literally don't even know how I could answer that since I never thought of it before, Ni is fucking awesome

Lmao fuck INTP. ENTP is where it's at. You can actually apply your intuition to the real world. (OP btw) even before taking the test and getting ENTP I noticed I am very perceptive.

INTP still has Ne

I used to be INTP

Then I got into LSD

Now I'm INTP who can be ENTP if I need to get something I want. It's been working wonders so far, might be slightly immoral, but hey it works.