How to defeat procrastination?

How to defeat procrastination?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UwOdFzPTH4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Don't know if you should try this but I started whiffing N20 cans every time I study and it made it to where I didn't need to do anything fun because I was already having fun. It does kill brain cells though, not because of the N20 but the lack of oxygen, same thing if you breath in CO2 in a closed container. If you want to save money, buy whipped cream cans, empty the contents (or at least use it so it doesn't go to waste), and start breathing in that shit dude. To get high, you must empty your breath and then inhale as much N20 as possible. But make sure you get enough oxygen before that. The high will last about 7 minutes. And then rinse and repeat. I'm not sure how long you have till you run out of N20, it will kinda seem like a placebo affect when it's empty, but it will eventually wear off. Now this is dangerous, but it won't kill you unless you intentionally try to. It's no where near as dangerous as Caffeine or too much sugar. Dentists use it for its analgesia effect. It's real fun and a cheap way to get high. It's not addictive and won't give you withdrawal symptoms.

you already know the answer

You cant defeat procrastination. Work on building constructive habits

Tell yourself you're only going to study for 10 minutes. Set an alarm and sit your ass down and begin. Once 10 minutes are over you won't want to stop.

Um I know this sounds kind of weird, but cheese.

When i study i consume a rather large amount of cured cheese. Some of my friends say its rather unhealthy and I do admit I get weird looks at the library too.

It doest matter the brand, gouda or cheddar, cubed or sliced, I eat it all. Every nibble gets a scribble in the notebook. Sometimes I love spacing out sections for notes for each slice of Tilamook.

Started off as a game and now cheese is literally my study life. Problems started happening during exams because I couldnt bring the cheese I was used to studying with. But i dont think its a bad thing really.

Its really effectiv i suggest u try it too? I can guide you if you're into cheese.

Hey this is a good idea

Cheeseanon knows

Fucking this.
I was recommending this method to a friend a week ago, you have to make your mind feel relaxed about work by only doing it in small steps, then you would actually want to do more.

Tried it myself, it werks™

Just remember death is creeping up on you

>implying ephemerality doesn't make the concept of spending time wisely moot

so sad

youtube.com/watch?v=9UwOdFzPTH4

the time scale on this is great. It just knocks you in the balls and leaves you lying there.

>realize 1/3 of my life is gone and there's nothing i can do about it
FUCK

People don't want to do what they're supposed to do because it's not enjoyable. But it will be enjoyable for your future self. Your future self will look back with pride at what your past self did. Give your future self a gift from the past by creating a good present.

I hope your future self is able to read this post and realize how autistic it sounds.

This is in line with the Wait But Why advice.
Try this OP.

And go internet-less.
Don't study/work in your room.
Work only in libraries, with only books and paper.
Disable your phone's internet, there are ways to do it. Restriction for iphone.

You need to get used to it. It gets easier.

I'd love to be able to benefit from the convenience of the internet with all of its resources without being sucked into social media (Veeky Forums also counts as social media whether you faggots admit it or not).

Stop being a brainlet and stop making excuses.

Quit social media.