Pic related, it's mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

mathlab.us/calc/index.html
desmos.com/calculator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Never used that one. How is it?

CAS fxcp400

Are those as easy to use as people say?

it doesn't have graphing or CAS, but those are forbidden by the school anyway.
So this was designed to be the best possible with those constraints.
Comfortable to use, you can use pretty print during input, which saves you from a lot of hassling with parentheses.

>using a calculator
how's your engineering major going? did they get around to teaching you how to suck multiple cocks at once?

No, sorry, don't have your skills.
So don't worry, your job is safe for now.

>2017
>Calculator

That is just fucking retarded. You can get a chink tablet for the same price or cheaper and you'll have far more screen + lots of different functions and internet.

good luck with bringing that to the test

Pic related: It's mine.

Hello. My name is Simon.

How many times do I need to click this reCAPTCHA box before someone finally speaks with me I wonder. Or hacks me. Or... whatever imaginary fantasy they think will happen to me.

Oh my god! I get it! The smallest distance from any two points must always create a circle! Neurons are circles! And then straight lines!

WooooooooW!

Hello. My name is Simon. I'm getting bored with science pretty quick.

Haha! Silly me!
I'd forget my own head if it wasn't screwed on sometimes!

Hello. I guess that is me.

I don't now in what calculator selling scheme you are participating, but your are being played. Played real hard.

>current year

Found this shit in my schools library, nobody came to get it after an hour so I snatched it

>not calculating on the go

I had one of those, not bad at all.

Older BMWs can be pretty neat.

mathlab.us/calc/index.html

What is the best free calculator app?

One of the TI emulators.

desmos.com/calculator

All these are calculators for brainlets. True brainbeasts use a modern PC to solve their problems.

calculator for what?

I use some basic calculator for shit like 105351265/351.

for symnolic operations, mathematica
numerical pretty-problematic shit, matlab

>calculator
abacus is where the fad is

There's nothing wrong with using a calculator on the go, user. You expose your own ignorance with such an limited viewpoint.

this.
also
/thread

Glad to see your useless opinion.

okay, leibniz, what the hell is your point? are you too good for a calculator? or do you just do a soft science like biology?

fucking based. of course a full calculator is still needed for other things but this one is great for most things

You only really need a very simple calculator for like 10 bucks for exams etc (more isn't allowed in most cases anyway). For everything else it's much better to use proper software on your laptop or whatever (Mathematica, MATLAB, Python [+numpy, scipy, matplotlib, sympy, pandas etc]). Fiddling on those outdated pieces of trash is ridiculous once you know these tools.

oh, okay I get you now. still, a good calculator can be useful, although I agree that a laptop program is more convenient.

also what do you think of mircrosoft mathematics? it it pleb tier? it is free

I use a ti-89 Titanium hardware v4.
The hardware version is worth mentioning because I got a ti-89 hardware v3 for my birthday when I was 14. I just wanted a ti-83+ but my dad picked the most expensive calculator they had. I used that bad boy(v3) from 9th grade to my last year of college, and then it was stolen from me. I had that calculator for over 10 years. I still feel sad about it. I was able to teach myself some integration and derivatives and check/double check my work with definite and indefinite integrals. I made that poor calculator do so many thousands of calculations. I learned so much.

Anyway, I don't see the point of another calculator, except maybe a ti-inspire cas.

/thread

>biology is a soft science

If you enjoyed the 89, a second hand Voyage 200 would probably serve you well.

Fuck you guys and your backlit screens and your fucking solar power cells and your ridiculous amount of memory

Multiplying ma 6x6 matrices mechanically

It's absolutely pleb tier, especially since way more capable alternatives exist that are completely free. Also you should seriously consider to start thinking about what you want to waste your time with. Is it really worth learning to use some obscure, very limited tool that you'll never use ever again? Or isn't it more useful to learn about a tool that looks great on your CV and actually opens up a whole range of possibilities.

>
>Are those as easy to use as people say?

Yeah, you have no idea how many times it's saved my ass in tests.

Does everything from simplification to complex solving and can express in every form. Allows you to assign matrices by letters and do advanced problems, even has visual vector functions. Worth every penny

>That is just fucking retarded. You can get a chink tablet for the same price or cheaper and you'll have far more screen + lots of different functions and internet.

Uhuh, yeah I'm going to stick with my "I can check my answers in 2 seconds" calculator that costs $200, over your "second grade tablet that might explode and can't bring into the exam hall"

>d/dx 2017x
>falling for the graphing calculator meme

The cover snaps on which is really nice because it won't slide off.
But after a while it leaves some marks just above the display. They're cosmetic.

which are some good maths programs 2 download 2 me machine?

what free stuff do you recommend?

man im glad im not the only one who gets emotional over calculators. My dad gave me the one he used in college and when i lose it for like a day i was super distraught.

This

On Android there's Wabbit.

>implying engineers don't use matlab or python
>writing code to quickly check a graph

You people seriously need to check your priorities AND your me Mrs

But then again
>using expensive calculator
> what is wolframalpha
> what are 1000 similar engines

calculator master race here
>pic related