ITT we post our highest level of education

ITT we post our highest level of education

>compsci
>education

>ITT we post our highest level of education
[math]1+2+3+...=-\frac{1}{12}[/math]

>Hasn't posted any proof of higher education
How's high school treating you?

Environmental Science BS but I'm going for Applied Plant Sciences MS.

You are brave, foolish, or a little bit of both to post your degree here.

feels bretty good desu
I'm allowed not to attend any classes besides math, chem, phys

Why? Not like anyone else will post anything else. So many people claim to have degrees from Stanford and MIT but I've never seen any proof of it.

Here ya go OP. Might be showing my age a little here actually.

Here you go OP

Cut OP some slack, this is the first and only time his degree will ever matter for anything.

>I'm allowed not to attend any classes besides math, chem, and phys
What shithole school system are you in where they allow you to completely neglect other subjects to pursue your own interests? Sounds like college, but then again you'd still need to take prerequisites.

3rd world country, man
actually I am also enforced to attend national literature classes

At the end of this term, I get an Associate's of Science.

Two years later, BS in EE

My education has served me well. I work for US Fortune 500 companies in the privacy of my own home. I recommend tech for young people thinking about education. Worth it!

I should have a bachelor's in about half a year.

Ideally I'd continue to a Master's but I don't know if I'll even get any degree cause it's all kind of going to shit.

Is that a real degree?

I don't understand, what do you mean? Tech degree was the best choice of my life! I get to stay home and work for fortune 500 companies. American dream came true!

No but I mean, that looks like one of those fake university degrees. If it's from Pakistan, why isn't it in part Urdu or something? It looks off man, and I can't even find the university in the accredited Pakistani university lists.

Also, website is fake as fuck. Bro. I'm being trolled.

Noice! Sleuthing level expert.

It took a lot of work to download it from Google and black out the name. Got to give me a couple points for that.

Why shit on OP and then not post anything?

I have a B.Sc in biochemistry. I am currently a PhD student in inorganic chemistry and materials. I will not post my degree.

t. underage

BS, CompE
MS, ECE
PhD Candidate, ECE

why are you even here

trolling people
memes
etc

BS Biology

High school. I have 2 gen eds left in my undergrad though, so I've all but graduated.

I started out at UNLV then transferred cuz their engineering programs are shit. What year did you graduate op?

Post?
Post?
No you don't.

The truth is, the vast major of sci is a bunch of liars. Everyone likes to brag about degrees but nobody posts theirs.

>general AAS
You ever going to advance that into a specific field?

you mean post a picture of the diploma? no i dont feel like scanning it. is it really so hard to believe?

It's almost like this is an anonymous image board where IDs don't matter...

When will cursive be abolished, that shit is almost unreadable

spotted the public schooler

Yes
>lying uneducated heathen detected

Finished masters degree. Not in school.

Still broke and dumb.

>82%
>A

Hello. My name is Simon.

*sigh*

so hard to get people to talk these days.

Fuck me. How many threads do I have to mic drop before y'all realize I'm just a human being that loves you guys?

Humanity = (You + Me) - suffering

I have to sort out THAT part of the equation before I can call myself human. Because every other label has left me homeless and beaten and drugged and whatever you fucking want to name.

Forgot to mention, my track is in agronomy. Not 100% sure yet. Other choice is horticulture or plant breeding.

Post it bruh, no need to feel threatened, only two people posted real degrees so far.

he's right. cursive is shit. might as well teach shorthand. i hope they taught you more than how to scribble like an idiot in your private schools and i hope it was worth you being a sheltered pussy

nah

>Institute of Computer Science
>No comp sci modules
Yeah ok

I didn't finish high school so i have no diplome.

>That feel when the most prestigious (real) degree posted in this thread is a general studies applied science associate's
Holy shit, this board is full of kids.
>tfw just graduated with AA of criminal justice

Diploma not in but give me a few I can post my transcripts at least lmao.

>they allow you to completely neglect other subjects to pursue your own interests
how is that a bad thing?

For adults and high school graduates? It isn't. For children still in high school? It's functionally limiting the education of someone to a few specific subjects by their own choice, which may drastically change multiple times before finding a field they can enjoy. I would have loved not to have to sit through US history and english literature classes, but I did because it is important I understand my country's heritage and how to properly read and write. Not having these causes people like and to exist. This is because they lost out on important education to pursue their own interests at a time where they are considered too functionally and legally retarded to do many things.

Yeah, I hated some classes, but I still took them. Would have LOVED to just have science and math in school, yay cool! What would that have gotten me if I decided to pursue something else in the future, but couldn't, because I was limiting my education in the past to a few specific fields?

Imagine instead if he only took history and literature classes, and ignored STEM all together. How would be limiting himself. The world already has a problem with people being incapable of doing simple algebra. How and where would he learn to write a thesis? College? He's supposed to know most of this shit before starting.

It also diminishes the value of his diploma/degree if he is allowed to neglect other important classes that are standard and expected to come with that level of education.

>How would be limiting himself.
He would be limiting himself*

let's also keep in mind that most college students change their major at least once in their academic careers. I changed from biology to business before graduating because I learned that while I find biology (emphasis on microbiology but a blanket undergrad degree nonetheless) interesting and exiting at times, it's also time consuming and has a low payoff until you reach a graduate's degree.

>shits on computer science
>has community college degree in criminal justice
just kys dude

Sorry, I meant other than op. No offense was intended.

It's in medical biology. I'm getting my second one in may, and I'm applying to medical and graduate school.

Very nice, but why put salty peanuts on such a nice diploma?

is the result of being American. Americans are naturally this stupid.

Result of poor education, why does nationality have anything to do with it? The US has the best higher education in the world.

> jelly 3rd world pleb

>tfw your school gives out stainless steel diploma's

>63% female demographic
Sign me the fuck up.

thats pretty much every college since 2000 bro. men are the minority in higher education

>implying you will get a GF even with the odds stacked in your favor

Damn son, advancing that degree? Even so, very sexy.

currently doing my PhD here

inb4 >BA, all undergrad degrees at Cambridge (including maths) are BAs

That's actually really neat

Those two titles/names at the bottom are misaligned.

0/10 would not hand on my wall

>hand on my wall

Meant hang on my wall, of course. Thank you Veeky Forums eternal post deletion timer.

at unlv for EE, why is it shit?

>Needing (((education)))
I just taught myself everything I know. I had mastered multivectorable trigonometry by 108th grade

Bs in compsci

Just fuck your life right up senpei

>general studies

It isn't shit, it's actually very nice. Unlv just isn't ranked to 100, even in engineering, so people on sci won't give it credit for being an accredited university in a field of study that already has no tier systems.

It's meant for people that don't know what major they want to transfer into yet. If he actually went for a bachelor's, he'd have a wider field to choose from.

>bachelor of arts

Samefag?

I assume you are a high schooler since you don't understand how degrees work.

Not at all. I hereby certify BA """degrees""" are worth shit.

10th

>Post asking people to prove their degree and field of study has few responses
Could it be that most people on this board or underage or not actually Veeky Forumsentists at all? Never would have guessed

Thats pretty swanky, user. Sheep skin is played out.

>tfw left my degree at home
I have a J.D. from a top30 law school

Most are underage, I'd give this and /v/ the best chances of being primarily

No you don't.

Most are probably precocious undergrads.

PhD here from the highest rated Uni on the planet

No I'm not posting proof

Get on my level

You gonna eat those?

Harvard? Thats #1 in most rankings of unis globally. Why the British flag?

>Could it be that most people on this board or underage or not actually Veeky Forumsentists at all? Never would have guessed

Probably there are alot, but...

Mostly I think you all are a bunch of creeps that will somehow identify me from a breadcrumb that I accidentally leave on my diploma, so the cost-benefit ratio isn't there.

No. I am currently a university student and even though I thought about sending a pic of my highschool diploma I thought that it would be too boring.

Most of us are also university students, which means no degree.

I can send a pic of my student ID so if you want to make a thread about that go on.

High School

It has a plastic cover.

Is it bad that I threw my diplomas out? It's on the transcripts and records anyway.

Well, it was ranked 30 when i started there.

Then a bunch of grads failed the bar

Then the dean blamed in an email the bunch of grads for failing the bar and dragging our rates (and thus ratings) down

Then the almuni got pissy (i heard that part of this was that the dean was black, in addition to the poor choice of blaming grads even if it was their fault)

This combines to drag our rankings down,

then the dean leaves for another (higher tier) law school, AND hb2 passes in north carolina where the school is located so now every lefty thinks north carolina is a thocracy filled with bigots or something - which to be fair theres a lot of those types but not in the university system.

Anyway so i was at a top 30 school, and it is the school i graduated from, so even if its a bit of a stretch its not an outright lie.

With this information identifying the school is trvial and left as an exercise to the reader

>witness my hand

Is that from firefly?

>computer science
>microsoft word, excel, power point
>microsoft windows

what the fuck

You are being pretentious and making a lot of false assumptions about me just because I told you cursive is shit (which it is)

Bad that you lie about having them. You work hard for something like that, especially with a bragging nature, you display it proudly.

I have an A.S degree in CS. It was literally the exact same requirements as the ones needed to transfer to a real university.

Currently working on a B.S. in Computer Science because I'm too stupid for an engineering or actual science degree but I am smart enough to ace CS classes.

Dropped out of school at 16 and got a GED.

Why not post it bro?

They are called cashews.

Left it at home when I moved out. I don't exactly need it for school and I honestly think it's kinda worthless.

>82%
>A
that's a B-, negro