I have a small dick and I'm worried my son will have a small dick too...

I have a small dick and I'm worried my son will have a small dick too, is there anything I can do to help his penis growth as he grows up?

Each X foods?
Play Y sports?
Do Z exercises?

>girl-with-a-smile-on-his-face

adopt

Did you just assume their gender?

marry a girl with a big dick

I sure penis insepect is frowned upon when adopting a child.

Here is a pro tip:

If he is born with asthma, don't let him take asthma medication.

I speak from experience.

Apply suction to his penis with your mouth on a regular basis.

why is this?

2% topical testosterone cream applied for 2 weeks around age 9-10.

its whats used to treat micropenis in boys and has shown to increase adult penis length by 50%

Long time ago I read about how most of the medicines I take for it have estrogen type shit that feminize.

Then I look at myself and see a smallish penis, no hair on my chest, almost no hair on my arms, no hair on my face (I can not shave for months and you could barely notice). Etc.

It's okay OP.
You'll never have a kid anyway.

It isn't, that man is mentally retarded

Yea, because of all the asthma medication he took.

>lrn2read faggot

If you managed to impregnate a woman, then your children will too.

I have a lot of hair on my body and I still have a smallish dick. It could be genetics user. I did track in hs, I had a twink classmate in without a single hair on his body with a dick that looked 7 inches flaccid.

Underrated post

He will have his bull's son.

well kek'd

Leld

This is how millenials deal with their life. They are told by the social media they have this huge problem. Then they go to social media and want this if-->then -model answer. How debilitating. So fragile.

best solution is not to have a kid.
sell your gfs to men with big dicks and let them have more kids instead.
>natural selection 101

That's selective breeding though.

Better than being a greedy bitter old fart hated by their own offspring.

top lel

Are you qt?
do you wear kneesocks?
can you post pics?

Don't let him get fat and train him from child.

Thank god my parents were irresponsible and I never took my inhaler like i was supposed too. Still pretty twinkish compared to my brothers, but some girls say i look exotic.

Yeah and then OP will have a great time when his son's classmates and eventually his teacher find out he's been rubbing cream on his son's dick to make it bigger.

Prove your small dick or your a fag

If you get laid and have a son, doesn't that mean your dick size isn't a problem for finding a mate?

I'm genuinely surprised no one has pointed out the answer by now, I thought it was fairly obvious.

You need to marry a girl whose dad has a big dick.

This shouldn't be too difficult, as part of your courtship you will probably have to do things with her dad, so just take him to some sort of sporting event, go with him to go get food or beer and when he goes to the bathroom, go right next to him and scope out what he's working with, if he's a fellow shrimp like yourself, dump the girl and move on.

You should scope out any brothers she has, as well, just to check if her mother might carry hidden big-dick genes, but you should only do this if they are over 18 to avoid trouble!

I have a large penis, and my son has a large penis also.
This isn't advice, just thought you should know.

>he/she/xe is not even smiling

>implying she won't just breed with a real man