Now That Crypto is Dead

girlDog
girlDog

Associated with Utah Jazz
Proud of it
Kek

lostmypassword
lostmypassword

Fuck that bitch, she probably lives in a fucking rich bubble with those arian genes, that equipment is expensive as fuck also, fucking lucky normies i wish i could fucking kill tjhem all

Methnerd
Methnerd

Look at her dumb fucking boyfriend taking the picture in her goggles.

"Sure babe ill take a pic of you for your ig"

Meanwhile chad is slidin in her DM's all like "yo thot I have a cabin is aspen". And her dumb fucking boyfriend gets stuck watching their cat while she "finds herself" for the weekend on chads peen.

I fucking hate skanks. No principles at all.

RavySnake
RavySnake

I want to smack that look of arrogance right off her fucking face. Brb going to listen to some Patrice O'Neal to calm myself.

eGremlin
eGremlin

kek nothing that's probably a three year contract where all he has to do is show up

StrangeWizard
StrangeWizard

Already won at lottery. Have fun working 8 meaningless hours a day.

Stupidasole
Stupidasole

companies in my area don't use google
you plan is a shit

MPmaster
MPmaster

found OP

Attached: handshakedadoffice.png (1.75 MB, 928x653)

likme
likme

Fist bump brah. I apprencied as a plumber at 18. Now im 24 and pullin 600k/yr. Make my own hrs

Attached: 170px-Chad-sat-1.jpg (11 KB, 170x258)

Flameblow
Flameblow

Damn those eyes tho

RumChicken
RumChicken

out of biz’s league

Youre joking right? I mean shes not unattractive but I’d consider her absolute baseline, if I wasn’t in the same league as her I’d actually kms, she is like the Ford fiesta of women. Dependable, predictably attractive, and basically what all my mates gfs look like.

BinaryMan
BinaryMan

Did that for 3 months now for an engineering internship after working 9 months straight (2 weeks vacation) voluntarily on another company. What am I missing here?

Sir_Gallonhead
Sir_Gallonhead

Sure guy, sure.

Soft_member
Soft_member

Engineering
Isn't that field dominated by high functioning autists? They would probably prefer if you just walked in and handed your resume without saying a word

Playboyize
Playboyize

I wish I lived wherever you are that girls like that are baseline.

Attached: lXSWGjR.png (65 KB, 1092x1037)

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit