Nice quadrilaterals

nice quadriceps

1/4=3/12
1/3=4/12
1-((3/12)+4/12) = 5/12

thanks mister

1/2
4, 3, 2. it's counting down

A middle-schooler just got us to do their homework for them. Think about that.

shit, he outsmarted us.

unknown

That's what they are teaching in midle school?
Fuck, at this rate we'll be learning basic algebra in universities

O7

Got the same, didn't read the question though.

-1/12

Just because there are numbers printed on the boxes doesn't mean they are that big retards

so hol up, you be saying if I throw that shit into photoshop it won't give me a ratio equal to 5/12

Can't believe you guys fell for this optic illusion.

Fucking retards.

I'm not even mad.

You're saying we are retards because 3*(1/3)=/=4*(1/4)
A slow clap for you, sir.

heh, that is not what I am saying at all
>brainlet confirmed

7/12

1-(7/12) *

1-(3/12)-(4/12)=5/12

This can't be solved. Fuck off underaged retard.

we already are, they teach it to kids who failed standard maths at high school so they can still get into their science courses because it just means more money for the unis, a friend of mine is taking one of these courses

>it just means more money for the unis
No it means people need to learn algebra before they can move on to higher math..
What else are they supposed to do?

58.33333333333333%

Learn it in high school (fuck we should be learning Algebra in middle school) so you don't have to pay a uni $20,000+ a year to teach us low level math? Have you ever read that post where the professor talks about remedial math classes in uni that only exist to make students who shouldn't even be in college waste their money.

the sum of the analytic continuation of the Riemann zeta function times negative 5

-5 * (1 + 2 + 3...)

>they didn't account for the shaded region of the numbers

Didn't even state the "figure" is one unit long. Clarity of communication is important if you're going to test people: you skew results with your failure to see possibilities for misinterpretation.

I'm not going to measure to figure out it isn't a trick question and it's actually 13/12 units long; in which case the answer would be 1/2.

Most people wouldn't bother even trying to solve this. Too boring to start. Irrelevant second.

area of the figure: 8684 pixels
area of the shaded fraction: 3456 pixels
answer: about 39.8% of the figure is shaded

5/11

-1/12

Fucking idiots.

kids these days... back when I was a kid we were learning algebra in grade school.

its fucking sad how stupid people have become these days.

1 - 1/4 - 1/3 = 3/4 - 1/3 = 9-4 / 12 = 5/12

I learned algebra grade 7 to 8

you forgot to state the input of -1 in your analytic continuation of the Riemann zeta function