Why are men smarter than woman ?

Why are men smarter than woman ?

>inb4 "define smarter"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroscience_of_sex_differences#Male_vs._female_brain_anatomy
youtube.com/watch?v=HNBDh5EPAnI
npr.org/sections/money/2014/10/21/357629765/when-women-stopped-coding
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Faulty logic senpai. For starters women haven't been able attend university for that long, for example Cambridge didn't admit women until 1947. Second you assume that Nobels should be distributed amoung women and men equally, why? It's completely plausible that women have interests laying in fields that aren't science.

You're a man, your genitals should be able to figure this out.

I just put some random shitty pic because Veeky Forums doesnt allow me to post without a pic.

I didnt ask you about nobel prizes, I asked you why are men smarter than women.

desu

Nobel awards aren't the reason why men are smarter than women but it is a fact that men ARE smarter than women.

>I just put some random shitty pic

Some random shitty pic that just so happened to """support""" your point. Sure thing senpai.

I didnt say that it didnt support my point. I said that I just wanted something so I could post and first thing that came to mind was Nobel Prize.

Still didnt respond to why men are smarter than women. desu

biologically speaking because women didn't have to do shit but be seductive and pick berries for most of the human evolutionary tale.
because of the berrypicking, they have better visual recognition and better lasting memory.
men on the other hand needed simulative capability to correctly throw shit at animals, along with complex planning and creative thought to make effective hunting techniques with larger groups.
the latter group having more deductive reasoning, which is a large factor in intelligence tests.

The real question is probably: Why are you so much more of a faggot than everyone else?

Still not saying why men are smarter than women

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neuroscience_of_sex_differences#Male_vs._female_brain_anatomy

>Cambridge didn't admit women until 1947
there are many laureates born after 1947, so deserving women should've won instead

>you assume that Nobels should be distributed amoung women and men equally, why?
lol are you seriously questioning the Nobel prize?

>It's completely plausible that women have interests laying in fields
so do men. It doesn't stop men from being awarded Nobel's, does it?
It can even be argued that man are better in these other fields as well. So much that Olympic games have to separate the categories.

>On average, males excel relative to females at certain spatial tasks. Specifically, males have an advantage in tests that require the mental rotation or manipulation of an object.[43] They tend to outperform females in mathematical reasoning and navigation. In a computer simulation of a maze task, males completed the task faster and with fewer errors than their female counterparts. Additionally, males have displayed higher accuracy in tests of targeted motor skills, such as guiding projectiles.[42] Males are also faster on reaction time and finger tapping tests.[44]

>On average, females excel relative to males on tests that measure recollection. They have an advantage on processing speed involving letters,digits and rapid naming tasks.[44] Females tend to have better object location memory and verbal memory.[45] They also perform better at verbal learning.[46] Females have better performance at matching items and precision tasks, such as placing pegs into designated holes. In maze and path completion tasks, males learn the goal route in fewer trials than females, but females remember more of the landmarks presented. This shows that females use landmarks in everyday situations to orient themselves more than males. Females are better at remembering whether objects had switched places or not.[42]

kek speaks for itself

it's genetic my dude
deal with it bitches

>why are men smarter than women
When did we reach this conclusion?

so that's why most undergrad biofags are women

When you look at the distribution of iq of the genders then men are either super retarded or super intelligent, women are very average.

Mens brains are wired more for spatial reasoning and abstract thought, whereas womens brains are more wired for memory and socialization.

science doesn't just like suddenly appear from out of thin air, it's being built upon an earlier foundation. and it happens that until the 20 century science was totally dominate by men, and the language and problems of science were dominated by the language that is rigid and hierarchical, as opposed to fluid and flat that is natural in female thinking. women are forced to use tools that aren't suiting them, and they can't use their full potential. or maybe the reality and the problems to solve are more ripe for masculine solutions, i don't know. but it's kinda changing, you know, like we see more and more of non-linearity and fluidity - systems theory, design; the organisations are getting flatter and communication and collaboration gets the priority. there is potential for women in science, and their way, and it's exciting to see how it's going to turn out in the time to come. or maybe they just have smaller brains, idk.

actually women are smart than men it's just the systematic and institutionalized sexism across all fields of STEM that oppress women

More genius' and more retards than women.
More motivation.

Actually being humans not animals.

STEM is social isolation,women hate social isolation.

Women in high demand,low pay,social isolation and low status, prefer another works.

underrated post.

Women arent capable of finding interest in anything else than social status.
Everything they do in life is for that one goal, they cant be obsessed with science like men can.

why you guys so bitter, are you like virgins by chance?

yes

oh. i'm sorry, carry on.

who is more autistic?

I think they just did. Men are smarter because the highly innervated penis serves as the few extra neurons needed to leave women in the dust intellectually.

girls are dum
see for proof:
youtube.com/watch?v=HNBDh5EPAnI

>Females have better performance at matching items and precision tasks, such as placing pegs into designated holes.

finally, a scientific explanation for why all women are sluts

define smarter

>grew up with female buddy
>we both planned from elementary school to go into astronomy or some shit
>in high school, I was encouraged to go for it by teachers, and by my family
>her parents told her to focus more on likeable skills, being motherly, do housework, other shit
>I graduated with nice GPA, now a physics undergrad
>she also graduated with a good GPA, but her parents wanted her "close to the family", and only let her go to a shitty community college
>I'm about to finish my Bachelor
>she has a certificate for secretarial work, stuck working as medical file organizer, parents keep asking her for them grandkids

F-feel bad for her. Her 1950s-midset parents fucked her over

That's not a patriarchy, that's a bite-size patriarchy inside of her house. It is unfortunate for her but the problem was her parents. I doubt the next generation will have to suffer from this bullshit.

They seem like pretty great parents to me.

I have yet to meet a woman whose every life decision wasn't guided by "how it will look".

>I doubt the next generation will have to suffer from this bullshit.
They'll have to deal with even more fucked up bullshit when all these special little snowflakes become parents in the next 10-15 years.

This is the definition of patriarchy tbph.

>They'll have to deal with even more fucked up bullshit

They may have to deal with some bullshit, but not the same bullshit. I mean, we are already seeing the newer kids have different problems. Like the kids who are being forced to be trans (google this shit, kek) or the 10 year old boy who was allowed to get full transition surgery and hormone therapy.

You may also see women who want to just live a quite life as secretaries we forced to be physicists by their parents.

It is going to be fun. I can't wait to see female happiness drop down even lower.

>implying they aren't too retarded/selfish to become parents, or if they do, they will accidentally drop and kill their babies on day two because they were on acid, molly and meth at the same time

>only let her go to a shitty community college
>she has a certificate for secretarial work
She couldn't have studied physics at the shitty community college?

It was one of those "i dinnit finish hishschool. let me get my GED and a lousy job" shitty places

>10 year old boy who was allowed to get full transition surgery and hormone therapy.

What the fuck
>momah i feel like a girl today!
>OMG BILLY, you are a wonderful trans little boy-girl! let's get that surgery done!
>the little kid was just joking
I can see it now

Here is the source.

I bet that when she is 18 she will realize that actually she is just a "he" like she was born but now is too late because now she is already famous and has even appeared in TV, articles, etc. being a girl. I feel sorry for her in the future. At least she lives in the upper class of a wealthy country so she will have enough money to do drugs all day to ignore the reality of her devastating mistake.

when his ex sucked chads dick infront of him

stop including the """Nobel"""" prize of economics, Nobel himself wanted nothing to do with that

Why are women smarter than organizations?

Because they are trying to impress women and/or get wealthy to also impress women

>see unequal distribution
>assume cause must be sexism or racism by default

Can I get my sociology degree now? Where is my master of arts in gender studies?

Not many intelligent people could agree with that statement.

Back to /pol/

>Can I get my sociology degree now? Where is my master of arts in gender studies?

npr.org/sections/money/2014/10/21/357629765/when-women-stopped-coding

There was also is a huge cultural influence on wanting women to pursue a husband instead of higher education in recent years. And if you try to deny this fact you are clueless.

I think the crazy feminist view of forcing your way in is fucking retarded. But completely denying any sort of sexism on women participation in stem is equally as fucking retarded.

>What happened?
>We spent the past few weeks trying to answer this question, and there's no clear, single answer.
>let's assume it's sexism though

Thanks for making my point. There is a myriad of other reasons why this could have happened.

Then why are schools doing everything they can short of just handing out degrees to get women into STEM?