Yale summer school

is it worth the $6000?

No. If you had $6000 to spare you'd be going to Yale or similar anyway and the summer camp would mean jack shit. If you don't have $6000 to spare then it's obviously not worth it.

I can see it as being cool if you're a richfag from Japan going to Waseda or a Brit going to Oxbridge, to get to know the Ivy League.

It says Financial aid is available. Oh, I'm sorry. You're too dumb and lazy for it. Blame yourself.

Your child will thank you in the long run if you saved the 6k for their college education

>Outstanding High School Students
>tomorrow's leaders

lol, who wants to tell them?

I paid $6,000 to take one course at Duke a semester. Wasn't worth it. Went to a cheaper school.

>$6000 for 2 weeks

>waseda

>yale

I went to my state's governor school for math during the summer after 11th grade. It was 6 weeks long and we did a lot of leadership and professional workshops as well. The program was 100% free ad well

That program definitely changed my life for the better. I was better prepared for college and it made me decide to become an engineer. 6g definitely seems high for 2 weeks but if you can afford it, you'll get something out of it

yale is garbage

it's the MIT of non-STEM wankery

oy vey yale

how did you find it? how could someone find similar programs?

>global challenges of the 21st century
Run as fast as you can

You could fuck a different $400 hooker everyday for 2 weeks.

My math teacher told me about it. Google your state and like "summer high school program". Maybe ask your guidance counselor

thanks man, appreciate it

test

How much is that?

U$32000

Or the same hooker!