These /pol/ fags are like locus on Veeky Forums

These /pol/ fags are like locus on Veeky Forums.

>What is a scientific explanation why /pol/ attracts so many degenerates?
>Why does /pol/ always talk about IQ?
>What are the psychological drivers of /pol/?

I'm guessing /pol/ will censor this and have it get taken down.

report SJWtard threads
hide SJWtard threads
ignore SJWtard threads

Keep Veeky Forums clean.

*i mean locust

>another 'cry about /pol/' thread
please go back to rebbit if you cant handle reading an onion different than your own

in math the truth speaks for itself.
/pol/ can't handle any criticism.
that's why they take down posts.

where does /pol/ attempt to discredit math? i've only seen them discredit fake climate science

>/pol/ can't handle any criticism.
you mispelled /sjw/

i'm saying /pol/ shills all day but they can't take any criticism.

>They discredit pretty much everything except 'muh white nationalism'

you realize /pol/ isn't one person right?

i've seen math professors post on /pol/

>using white identity as a scapegoat
how does it feel to be a racist ?

I'm guessing /pol/ is one person

its a containment zone pic related
phantom of the opera, mk ultra, call it what you want
all moderators are mind controlled, newspaper editors too

/x/ is worse, and sci is almost as contained
>also psychiatry and pills and vaccines are frauds the cure for disease is law and swords to kill germs

but will any1 care

So ? I've seen black people, jews, arabs, greeks, chinese, aussies as well. Doesn't mean I'm gonna stop selectively hating on whites and blame them for everything

The problem is not your opinion. The problem is that discussions about liberals, Clinton, Muslims, etc. are not science and thus do not belong on a fucking science board. Veeky Forums is bad enough as it is, stop making it worse.

/x/ is way better than /pol/

And I've seen physicists and engineers post on /pol/ as well... I love watching them rip apart the /x/ fags pushing moon hoax and 9/11 conspiracies. But a handful of intelligent posters doesn't make up for a metric shit ton of retards.

If we're being completely honest - there are probably more than a few policies Trump is likely to support (increased spending for technological research, greater utilization of nuclear fission for generating electricity, clearly defined exploration goals for NASA, etc) that Veeky Forums could probably get behind - but /pol/'s current strategy of raiding and shitposting isn't helping to win over any boards.

i'm sure it's a single white guy in a fedora that posts as different people.

Because ?

This.

If /pol/ wants to shoot the shit about the political implications of new technologies, how civilization might develop as we expand into space, or how quantum physics impacts your life... we'll be more than happy to discuss stuff with them.

But these faggy little raids need to stop.

All of Veeky Forums is just one lonely guy with really REALLY bad multiple personality disorder.

leave /x/ alone.
that's what /pol/ does, always finds someone different to attack and shill on.

Its a shame the only pro-science political party wants to make us a minority in our own country.

>Veeky Forums is bad enough as it is, stop making it worse.
but discussions about /pol/ belong on Veeky Forums?
you're a bigger brainlet than anyone on /pol/

why does /pol/ talk about their IQ so much tho?

>/pol/'s current strategy of raiding and shitposting isn't helping to win over any boards.
protip: there's a difference between 'raiding' and people who post on both boards

they need to demonize to appear righteous. one of the key feature of SJWtards is to brand everything they do as good and everything the other side does as evil. There is no intellectual discussion, reasoning, communication or anything

Does anyone else get triggered when Richard Spencer talks about having Pepe as a marker?

pic unrelated