EPA studies & data need to be reviewed by 'political appointees' before they can be released now

theguardian.com/environment/2017/jan/25/donald-trump-epa-gag-order-political-review

>The Trump administration is mandating that any studies or data from scientists at the Environmental Protection Agency undergo review by political appointees before they can be released to the public.

The communications director for Donald Trump’s transition team at the EPA, Doug Ericksen, said on Wednesday the review also extends to content on the federal agency’s website, including details of scientific evidence showing that the Earth’s climate is warming and manmade carbon emissions are to blame.

Not sure if we'll make it past this one. What have you guys started/stopped praying for?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/overnights/316200-overnight-energy-trump-team-says-epa-climate-work-is
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Climatefags BTFO. NOW FUCK OFF EITHER TO /x/ WITH YOUR DOOMSDAY CULT OR TO /pol/ WITH YOUR HOT OPINIONS

know how i know you don't belong on this board?

Oh boy another climate change thread
this one will surely be different than the 10 fucking other ones up right now

>Not sure if we'll make it past this one. What have you guys started/stopped praying for?

I don't know about climate science jobs, but there will be a boom in civil engineering jobs.

/x/ is cool
/pol/ is not cool

>another fake science thread
we really need a separate board for this at this point, or else the entirety of Veeky Forums will be shitted up with this nonsense

>NB4 Trump will purge the EPA of these hippie eco-terrorist nonsense and replace them with those who know how the economy fucking works.

Stop posting fake news from left-wing tabloids you fucking retard
thehill.com/policy/energy-environment/overnights/316200-overnight-energy-trump-team-says-epa-climate-work-is
>Science is safe too, spokesman says:Ericksen later pushed back against an Associated Press report -- since updated -- saying that political officials would review all science coming out of the EPA before it is released.

>Ericksen said the Trump team is reviewing the EPA website and communication structures. But any changes to how scientific data and studies are released would be based in science, and the political appointees won't interfere, he said.

>"It doesn't mean everything that comes out of EPA is going to go through a filter of political appointees with degrees in communications. That's not what's going to happen," Ericksen said.
Trump has literally destroyed what little minds you had left.

Nobody who belongs on Veeky Forums wants these climate threads.

Climate change is an issue on exactly the same level as racial genetic differences of intelligence and aggression: it's partisan, it's too politically hot for honest debate in academia, it makes for consistently low-quality threads, and most of us just don't want to hear any more.

CAN'T YOU KEEP YOUR LIBERAL BULLSHIT TO ONE (1) THREAD?

DO YOU HAVE TO SHIT UP THE WHOLE BOARD WITH YOUR MEME THREADS?

Bad time to major in environmental science?

>can't deal with the fact that the vast preponderance of the evidence points to anthropogenic climate change
>throws fit about "not wanting to hear about it anymore" rather than change your position

Precedent Trump is redefining Reality.

so much /pol/ in this thread.

just ignore it that's what i do
>inb4 i'm part of the problem
i really don't think internet arguments are helping things
i don't think these people are sane enough to be convinced

This.

Basically all he's doing is putting a boot up the asses of the EPA and all the other red tape agencies and telling them to stop with all the passive aggressive press statements and tweets and shit.

kek it's like trump is targeting the reddit dwelling numales and everything they like/support.

>can't deal with the fact that the vast preponderance of the evidence points to racial genetic differences of intelligence and aggression
>throws fit about "not wanting to hear about it anymore" and keeps attempting to integrate millions of dangerous muslims rather than change your position

>using models that don't incorporate clouds
>accurate

>bringing up muslims for no real reason other than whataboutism points
Yep, it's a /pol/tard alright.

who are you quoting?

>everything is whataboutism
this is what happens when you pull too far, and it's why you lost the election

you can only suffocate people with dangerous, overbearing viewpoints for so long until they start doing it back out of spite

>demand billions from government
>publish whatever you want without oversight

Uh no. If you are taking taxpayer money, elected officials should get to oversee your work.

>and it's why you lost the election
I know it's hard for /pol/tards to imagine, but not everyone who disagrees with you is an American democrat.

Then you're even worse off.

then your opinion is even more irrelevant

and you still lost

If you want to fuck up your own country's standing as a scientific powerhouse just to stick it to some imaginary LIBRUL boogeyman, be my guest.

you should become educated on the politics of fear you've fallen for, the left has just repackaged the islamic bogeyman into a climate bogeyman to get votes from the uneducated/easily convinced crowd

>it's partisan, it's too politically hot for honest debate in academia

apparently, this is not the case in much of europe.

>he still thinks I'm a leftist
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it?

idc about your leanings, i only said the left is the one pushing the bogeyman, not that youre a leftist

>Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it?

very many middle easterners, who make up a large portion of the muslim population of the world, are the same race as white europeans

is there genetic differences in intelligence and aggression amongst these groups?

>idc about your leanings
I don't care about your half-baked opinions so run along now.

>is there genetic differences in intelligence and aggression amongst these groups?
clearly

>I don't care about your half-baked opinions so run along now.
which opinion was that? i'm only giving facts here

> i'm only giving facts here
Nope.

>Nope.
not an arguement

What else is new /pol/ talking about IQ again.

Neither is spouting your half-baked opinions and pretending they're facts. Go away now.

These cities that aren't building on rock SINK as millions of tons of material are loaded up
Or water is pulled out

>this is not the case in much of europe.
Europe is much more oppressive toward right-wing politics, to the point that it can appear that no one holds right-wing positions at all (except for a tiny lunatic fringe), because people are too afraid of punishment to state their support.

Which is exactly how Brexit surprised the media and pollsters.

1) stay on topic
2) ignore every post by poltards no matter how tempted you are to respond
3) report poltards

Easy peasy