Will someone please redpill me on differential equations?

Will someone please redpill me on differential equations?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legendre_polynomials
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cuck

There is no redpill user.
Just pick up a book and study.

im not a fuckn nerd

What do you need? Linear algebra and calc1-3?

That's a nonsensical response. Are you legitimately retarded?

>8632326▶
>
>That's a nonsensical response. Are you legitimately retarded?
not retarded, im just not a nerd

Then you will have to become one
Theoretically yes. However, you can learn it with just calc one. This is because differential equations is incredibly complex. As such, most universities just teach as a bunch of plug and solve methods which are barely related.
If you want to do this, then it is enough to know how to derive and integrate. And maybe series, if you want to be on the top 10 (sad, very sad).
However, if you decide to go further and actually want the full picture. That is, to be able to solve most of them. Then it is a very different story.

they are like equations
but differential
hope that helps

is it true that nonlinear partial differential equations combines the concepts of calculus and linear algebra?

That means you're a retard. Promptly kill yourself or resign to a life of manual labor. Thanks.

Ehmmm... Sure.

Probably dont need Calc 3

It's algebra but with derivatives

Yes. Integral transforms you start viewing functions as vectors in vector spaces and integrals become scalar products and they are a great tool when solving differential equations.

It's the thing on your rear axle that allows your back wheels to turn at different rates when you go around a curve.

First time you realize there's so much algebra hiding in analysis. That is a weird feeling man. Wanna get high?

Not OP. But interested in what you said. What to do to get the whole picture?

>redpill me
gtfo pill-popping /pol/esmoker

You think solving integrals was hard? You are in for a ride. And, no solving lineal first order equations doesn't mean you know how to solve them.

Go back to your job lifting stuff

Is this why we often express diffy qs in function notation? For example I second order ordinary DE is often written as y" = f(x, y, y'), or F(x, y, y', y") = 0? I wondered this all the way through ODEs, and thought is must be true because in a couple uniqueness / existence theorems we actually write the equation like this and take a partial derivative. When I asked my professor about it she said its just convenient notation, but I suspected something was going on behind the scenes. So we can think of them as maps between vector spaces... I'll have to ponder about this when inhale time

Where the fuck you think you are libtard normie?

How come sin doesn't appear in that function? It's clearly a sine wave multiplied by some exponentially decreasing curve.

They are key to modeling and understanding lots of phenomena. Only a fool would not study at least the basics on them.

Try learning Linear algebra and calc 1-3 for a better effect.

> Option 1
You cannot get in an afternoon if that's what you are thinking. Nope. At minimum, you would need to know a lot of analysis. Both real and complex. You would also need to know a lot about series and their properties. After all that, then you will need functional analysis.
That is, you will probably relearn all those easy functions in a rigorous way. Which basically means that they will never be easy again.
Now you are ready. So you would need to read dozens of research papers and obscure wikipedia articles. Such as:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legendre_polynomials

> Option 2
Learn how to code, series, and plots. Learn vector calc, a lot of it. learn algorithms for computation and optimization. Code the differential equation with numerical methods (such as Euler's method). You will solve it numerically.

All in all, you will probably need grad school level material.

Then why the fuck do you want to know about differential equations idiot

>Legendre polynomials
>obscure
literally introduced in intro to quantum mechanics as solutions to spherical harmonics

That counts as obscure.

go to bookzz.org and look for Paul Dawkins, his books are great for beginners, I learned Calculus and Linear Algebra thanks to him (those are easy but I can be dumb as hell).

MAn you right

Checked

KEK

>the current state of sci

gook moot, please delete this board already

If you get fucked in the ass by a nigger and let him cum inside twice you will know differential equations in no time.

Here, have a Simon three-step tango to mental damnation and destruction. Fuck your red pill, ENJOY!

Step 1
Phi

Step 2
Antilogs

Step 3
(?)!>?

Rothschild pills only now

UBI is achievable by finding the ratio between:

Insurance -> Taxation -> Trade