To all of the atheists

To all of the atheists

Can any of you give me any proof on darwins theory of evelution ?

I want any kind of documented change

(a species changes to another one)

Since its your biggest theory and its confirmed as a fact

Just give me one that we actually witnessed after becoming humans

with proof and everything

If i don't get any this means atheists believe in blind faith just like religious people

Other urls found in this thread:

don-lindsay-archive.org/creation/polyploidy.html
evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/news/100201_speciation
youtube.com/watch?v=yybsSqcB7mE
scientificamerican.com/article/the-extraordinary-evolution-of-cichlid-fishes/
talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-speciation.html
talkorigins.org/faqs/speciation.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecological_speciation#Research_and_supporting_evidence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_common_descent#Evidence_from_speciation
ncse.com/files/pub/evolution/excerpt--evolution.pdf
amazon.com/Historicity-Jesus-Might-Reason-Doubt/dp/1909697494/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1485680518&sr=8-1&keywords=richard carrier jesus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not actually atheist cuz i have no religion.
Id say im agnostic, which means I cant say whether atheism or theism is better.
Anyway, on the book, just search for On the origin of species by Darwin itself.
That should pretty much sum up his life work.

Nice bait

Shit, you got me. There's no evidence for evolution, it's just a plot by our master, the Devil, to deceive mankind.

t. atheist

To all of the analysts

Can any of you givfe me any proof on the theory of real numbers?

I want a documented real number

(an actual decimal)

Since its your biggest theory and its confirmed as a fact

Just give me one real number that we actually witnessed, not some bullshit decimal with 3 dots after.

with proof and everything

If I don't get any this means analysts believe in blind faith just like religious people.

Darwin gave it himself 200 years ago in OtOotS.

You fool! you've revealed my plan to the pious!

t. devil

Darwin worked with different species of Galapagos finches that seemed to have evolved from a common ancestor.

>proof

also they are still from the same species

>Just give me one that we actually witnessed after becoming humans

>Show me something that's occurred in a short period of time when the nature of the claim says that it takes long periods of time

Huurr

See my picture? Its Pangea. Do you believe Pangea existed?

Have we ever witnessed and recorded a super continent breaking up into smaller continents? Fuck no.

But we know continents have moved and continue to move by small amounts, and we can extrapolate what formation they might have in the past based on a variety of data.

And then some dumbass points out, "that's not proof of a supercontinent, that's just proof of tectonic shift". As if the separate continents just popped into existence similar to what they are today, and any changes in the past or coming future are arbitrarily limited and stop at a certain point because you don't like the idea of things being too different in the past than they are today.

I know OP is just shitposting but pangea is a good example for retards because they usually don't deny geology, except they might claim pangea existed 6000 years ago

actually australia moves 1cm to the west each year so yeah

>actually australia moves 1cm to the west each year so yeah

For all you know that could also be one of the devil's hoaxes. THE BIBLE AIN'T SAY NUTTIN 'BOUT NO CONTINENTS MOVIN.

don-lindsay-archive.org/creation/polyploidy.html

evolution.berkeley.edu/evolibrary/news/100201_speciation

>lmao no they're not

Superbugs who have evolved to resist antibiotics.

>To all of the atheists Can any of you give me any proof on darwins theory of evelution ? I want any kind of documented change (a species changes to another one) Since its your biggest theory and its confirmed as a fact Just give me one that we actually witnessed after becoming humans with proof and everythingIf i don't get any this means atheists believe in blind faith just like religious people

Very often when confronted with facts that people do not themselves understand they will reject those facts on the basis that their lack of understanding implies they are false.

You are guilty of this.

Perhaps you can understand a story about a loving god creating you and the world and so that is more believable to you than genetic pattern tracking because you don't understand the evidence for evolution.

The american bully

Species of dog originating from mixes between American Staffordshire Terriers and American Pit Bull Terriers. This took 30 years. Now imagine millions of years of this

youtube.com/watch?v=yybsSqcB7mE

>Species of dogs

Hi. I'm not an atheist. I'm a Christian. I'm also a Geologist.

Here you go:
scientificamerican.com/article/the-extraordinary-evolution-of-cichlid-fishes/

You can actually watch species of Cichlids evolve in your lifetime. Multiply that by the 4.5 billion years of the Earth. There ya go.

whoareyouquoting?

Can't you argue without constructing strawmen?

it's really hard because the Bible is perhaps the final boss strawman

talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-speciation.html
talkorigins.org/faqs/speciation.html

The eastern and western grey squirrels are descended of on species but have evolved into two separate sup species due to deforestation of the great plains. This happened during human existance, and was likely influenced by it unintentionally. There are so many proofs it is hard not to find them. If you don't want to see it then you won't.

>proof of a theory
L0Lno
Lrn2theory fgt pls

>2017, still believing the evolution meme
Kys

kekklez

Selective breeding?

Every single living creature is transitional to the next. Theres no pokemon evolution where a monkey shits out sahelanthropus. "Species" is a human classification used to group animals by common traits and generally the ability to create viable offspring. The fact that offspring are genetically different than their parents and undergo mutation is hard evidence of evolution. Domestication and breeding of dogs is a very good example of well documented evolution in human history. More recently the E. coli long-term evolution experiment has shown a large number of genotypic variations among 66 thousand generations over 28 years.

I believe what youre looking for is to see a cat become a great×10^4 grandmother of an animal that can no longer breed with a cat, which far exceeds the range of human history. Regardless, the DNA record proves our common ancestry with Neanderthals and Denisovans through via fusion of the second chromosome

you realize numbers are purely faith based ideas right? the existence of "numbers" is just a concept used to better understand a non-numeric universe

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_transitional_fossils
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecological_speciation#Research_and_supporting_evidence
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evidence_of_common_descent#Evidence_from_speciation

That wasn't Darwin's part of the Theory of Evolution btw.

Yeah now fuck off:
ncse.com/files/pub/evolution/excerpt--evolution.pdf

Since when do retards on the internet get to decide what counts as evidence of a theory?

OK: can you prove Jesus even existed?

Inb4 the forged updates to Josephus

inb4 Tacitus third hand hearsay

inb4 Gospels written decades later by unknown persons based on unknown sources in another language

inb4 Paul's letters half of which are total forgeries and almost all the rest have been changed, and he hardly mentions any detail about Jesus.

Good book on this amazon.com/Historicity-Jesus-Might-Reason-Doubt/dp/1909697494/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1485680518&sr=8-1&keywords=richard carrier jesus