Code

this girl gave me this 'code' to solve. here it is written in case u tards can't understand. I asked and those are 3s not Bs.
"1322 152 12 11 3342?"
however, i cant help but think that the colours are essential. so refer to pic related
what mean?

is that all the info? no context?

said this in chat "i got a code for you, but don't work on it too hard cuz it's just really damn question i wanna ask you"
not sure what that means.

she wants your dick retard

Maybe it's a phone-keypad based type of mapping? If so, the answer will vary depending on your region.

how does it vary from region to region? how does that work?

First word 4 letters, 2 of the same symbols at the end, gonna guess, "will", second word "you"

consider the first letter of each color
in that case the first '1' is White = 'W'
The second '1' is Yellow = 'Y'
The third 1 is Black = 'B'
The fourth/fith 1 is Magenta, Yellow = 'MY'

Which means thus far, we have
W*** Y** B* MY ****

which seems to fit to the type of message i'm anticipating

I've got it

The color is the word
The number is the letter of the word

Black 1 = First letter of "Black"
Yellow 5 = Fifth letter of "Yellow"
Red 3 = Third letter of "Red"

etc.

will you be my date?
easy

Will you bh my date?

tell her yes if she's hot

if not, tell her she fucked up the message, the third number should be 15 not 12

this.

Oh, that was pretty fun.

I like this other cipher I found before. Basically, you pick a number to represent a letter, but then you find 3 numbers that will sum to that value randomly.

So every time you encode the message, you will get a little extra randomness in the result.

op here
i'm actually involved with another girl right now, so i guess i'll politely decline her date. thanks for all your help guys

This is really cute user:(

clever girl. this is really cute. you should dump the other girl and make lots of smart clever babies with this girl

i know :( sucks that i have to shoot somebody's hopes down like a dog in the street but better to let it down easy than to let it happen and hurt her more
haha... the current girl im with is really smart too... she does medicine. maybe some of u think its all about memorisation but she really is smart. in one of her a levels maths she got a perfect score... and i like math more than her... ya im jelly of my gf

They are probably in high school, so dating isn't that serious anyway.

If they are in college and she misspelled in her own puzzle, then maybe she isn't that clever.

Ah, your gf sounds more awesome anyway. Good on you for being such a stand up guy. No wonder you are attracting so much femanon attention.

she is. most intelligent person i've ever met.

will keep you guys posted on what happens
if anyone really cares anywya...

dump her user.........she's too smart for you

:((((((((

op here
she took it well i think

she's apologising for asking and saying that i shouldn't be apologising.
im telling her she shouldn't be apologising because pussies these days never ask a person they like out because theyre pussies, and they SHOULD ask people out.

if you're reading this and are a person who's too pussy to ask a girl that u like out, you need to do it straight away. fuck pride. fuck fear. do it user. sometimes it doesn't end well, like with the girl who gave me the code, but other times it can work out quite nicely, but u gotta try.

>the girl who gave me the code
does she also have a dragon tattoo?

you didn't deserve her anyways user, you had to cheat to decode the message

too true, it was a tough code

not really, "will you be my" should have been obvious at first glance from repeated symbols and word length Date is a bit trickier but the whole secret note thing just gives it all away. Maybe I'm just autistic.

It is cute though.