Best stimulant for studying ?

Give me your secrets Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

cw.routledge.com/textbooks/alevelphilosophy/data/A2/Epistemologyandmetaphysics/JustifiedTrueBelief.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>anything but coffee ever

virgin blood

Dude, it tastes like shit. ok?

pussy

for me is having a girl to study with, then had to explain all the thing for her (with all the sexual emotions and cuddling in between) and had a blowjop at end

that's the ultimate way for doing anything

but if you lucky enough like me for having a smart pretty girl (not a dumb a girl like you jelly) like me who happend to be both of us majoring in maths and playing chess with all our free time or reading a book together

i really can't explain how happy i'm with my life

Healthy diet ,plenty of water, exercise and a good sleep.

Psht, only chess? My gf and I play go. You both need to step up your game.

THIS is the fucking question I keep waiting for people to ask.

The best method to LEARN any form of knowledge is simply find any interrelation that you can think of (seriously, even music) and then 'tug' on that mental thread until you feel tired/lost. After that you can enjoy some sugar water (tea/soda) and just meditate/game/masturbate/do something your neurons already have a confident established pathway for. Stop smashing your eyes against words and paper. Your brain IS A COMPUTER. It does background processing shit. You'll be fine.

Bam. Instant knowledge.

Enjoy your Veeky Forumsmon pill.

Fair warning: You are going to get smarter faster than you wanted to.

Shitty coffee tastes like shit.

Good coffee isn't even bitter if you have something like an Ethiopian light roast. Shit can literally taste like chocolate covered blueberries on its own out of a french press, no flavorings.

nootropics, noopept, choline, GCP and 100mg caffeine pills

fuck off JELLO

This is actually pretty great advise.

Heh, heh. Just giving you a hard time, but you should check out go. I bet you would enjoy the game.

*advice

I'm still an Author at heart. Just because I discovered the infinite beauty of mathematics doesn't change the fact that I love my writing.

Also... funny how a 'divide by zero' meme from long ago became SORT OF the answer to one of the greatest mathematical discoveries of all time.

Or am I the oldest /b/tard here?

this post made me hate my life

I will try to write everything that i understood on a notebook.

Cigarettes.

Don't. He was trying to make you jelly.

Could someone explain to me what he meant with
>simply find any interrelation that you can think of

English is not my native language and I couldn't find a clear translation on what interrelation meant.

Condense the concept you are trying to learn to a few sentences. Scan the textbook/research until you find something that tickles you in some way (does not matter HOW it speaks to you, it is just establishing a line of communication with that quantum string).

Silence.
It's really all I need.

He speaks a unique version of English...

I think he meant:

1. Start with an idea or a thought
2. Explore related topics (i.e. "interrelated") that look fun and interesting
3. Study until you are bored and then take a break so that your subconcious can process the new information

... thank you.

Modafinil

Thar is until one of your dealers attempts to cheat you and you are way too angry to study

Find something about the topic you want to learn that's easy to remember (or make up a song or something) to form the basic set of neurons, and then build on that.

I.e. remember the basics of Alexander the II live by listining to the Iron Maiden song, then add unto that.

coffee only induces rage followed by crippling panic and depression

if anyone has the willpower for that goody2shoes bullshit it is because they are a serial killer or something and have to keep up appearances to avoid suspicion

>not drinking coffee for its bitterness

Don't be like my friend who stayed up 4 days in a row on that stuff and probably ruined her sleep schedule and motivation for life by taking way too much.

what if I can only tug on that thread for like 30 seconds

Did it already back during my teens with amphetamins, so I am not worried about that anymore.

But really, use stimulants only once in the morning and sleep at least 5 hours per night

this

bad coffee is sour

Your brain is a quantum muscle. It will get stronger whether you want it to or not. It is ALWAYS flexing. I'm just letting you know when to let it go on autopilot.

I'm just telling you how to do it right. If you only get 30 seconds, then go for it. It's okay to start small.

I've noticed that eating black liquorice gives me a jolting sensation of clarity. i don't know if that means I'm any more alert or ready to learn, but the sensation does boost one's confidence, which i think makes me less likely to give up and take a break when i get to a challenging problem or something.

Green tea

liquorice is an antiviral so maybe it suppresses your brain AIDS

>Condense the concept you are trying to learn to a few sentences
lol...

try a viso energy drink.
300mg caffeine per bottle

very often true...

The fuck are you talking about?

not a stim, but I find fish oil to be a beneficial supplement. That, and plenty of green/red/colourful vegetables

man i'm really sorry for that

who ever you are, have a good day

I use it too from time to time, can let you work 12 hours through, but I wouldn't recommend to use it more than 2 days in a row. It's basically a constant caffeine high without the comedown.
The first thing you should do is constant work through the semester and not overload yourself with shit. Then use it (or other supplements) to push through hard days.

Caffeine, and for emergencies only. Stimulants are high-interest credit cards for short-term productivity loans.

listed in order of importance:
coffee, cigarettes, bright lights, an uncomfortable chair, and distance from your house/tv/computer/phone/bed

Kek. Aren't you feeling rewarded from your studies and the knowledge you've acquired.

I just drink black tea or coffee, energy drinks make me dizzy

Psychologists doing studies found no cognitive differences between caffeine and a sugary drink.

Friend, if it wouldn't be too much to ask, what other ways do you know of improving one's memory and taking in information easier?
I'm doing my best to study efficiently and have tried the method of loci, developed storage places in my mind in order to recall things with ease yet it still doesn't feel as effective as just plainly repeating information to oneself when I need to recall exact words and dates. But interrelation does indeed sound promising.

Adderall you dunce. Its literally designed for exactly that purpose. It is the best study aid known to man. These are not my opinions, these are facts.

/thread

>caffeine high interest

Kek, you kiddos need to try yourself some amphetamines. Caffeine doesn't even affect me anymore.

Don't get too hyped on stimulants while studying unless you're going to be in a similar state while taking the test, it's more psychologically consistent

I just sip on some coffee and ride a slight caffeine buzz

For me it's just a planned day. Such as waking up at 9, having 30 mins to check the internet for news and eat a snack. Then study until 6 in the evening, with a few breaks. And from then I'm allowed to do what I want: Play video games, etc. Once you are in that cycle it's difficult to get distracted at all. I feel bad if I set out of that routine. I also bought a Nespresso machine which I only use during the exam time.
I also tried Noopept but it wasn't very helpful. I could feel that it helps me with logical questions but on the otherside I was afraid it's fucking with my brain so I stopped taking it. I noticed that working out and staying fit is also good for memorizing things and being able to concentrate better.
>pic related

I thought it was:
1) Find something to learn
2) Contrive a relation with something you already know, and follow it in contemplation or some shit
3) When you are bored/tired do something you are already comfortable with.

low doses of modafinil

The best way of studying is explaining it/teaching it to someone else

don't waste your stimulant by drinking it

Won't be so happy when you inevitably find out she's fucking some alpha Chad on the side because she's sick of your nerd ass.

on its own, it does not provide any "drive". it's almost like a strong cup of coffee. glad it works for you though.

i find modafinil frustrating. it wakes me up, but there's still no focus. armodafinil is slightly better imo, it actually gives you a subtle kick, whereas modafinil does not. both are probably fine for tired normies without attention problems.

coffee in the morning and afternoon, energy drinks in the evening and at night

Alright but first let me ask you a question.
Slytherin, Gryffindore, Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff?

Speedcore

>tfw not even taking two 10mg ritaline pills + coffe is helping me anymore just makes my mind wanders more
is it finally time to learn some learning methods? is meditation the only way? yesterday i studied general chemistry for 11 hours (taking breaks)
today i woke up and actually realized i didnt learn shit

Add cream and sugar, voila

ELDER GOD TIER:
>Dexedrine

God Tier:
>Adderall
>(M)ethylphenidate

Top tier:
>Racemic Amphetamine, >Methamphetamine

High tier:
>Cocaine
>Caffeine

Mid tier:
>Nicotine
>Modafinil

>Low tier:
>Dopaminergic RCs (eg. 4-FA)
>DMAA

Shit tier:
>Seretonergic RCs (eg. bk-MDA)
>MDMA
>MDA

>(M)ethylphenidate

explain this to me user

Explain what?

meme list, and i've never done coke, but the short biological half life would make it useless for work, unless you want to hog more of it every half hour while working

Amphetamines and coffee. Energy drinks have too much vitamins. If you drink too many energy drinks you can get poisoned by the amount of vitamins

Why isn't ritaline helping me? I don't even feel focused at the first hour or so only when it peaks but then i waste like 10 minutes shitting and when it hits the comedown i get like massive dispersion. I don't think its helping me much at all.
Then i tried increasing the dosage to two 10mg pills and again, don't feel much difference. I even put some gamma wave beats and can actually binge watch khan academy videos but i still am not learning much.
Like i studied chemistry yesterday. Took two mg pills at 15pm, watched videos till 19pm then took a hour break, took more one 10mg pill and watched more videos untill 1 am.
Today i woke up and actually didnt learn much. I also drank some coffe.
What i 'm doing wrong?

That's precisely what I did when I experimented with it. I would weigh out 50mg doses (of high-quality washed cocaine) and take them at half-hour intervals. The reason it makes it into the high tier (for studying) is because this created a work-reward cycle which made my studies longer and more effective. I never used cocaine for studying long-term but it would be interested in finding out if this effect persisted.

Well from a study aspect you're not engaging in the subject matter. Take notes, do exercises and structure your studies.

From a pharmacological perspective there's two possibilities that I see. One is that your brain has become too accustomed to the drug which is always a danger especially with uptake inhibitors such as Ritalin. The other is that there is something in your brain chemistry that doesn't agree with the drug itself. Were you prescribed Ritalin to treat ADHD or did you purchase it of your own volition?

learning something cool is its own reward.

most people seem to complain about having to study, like they aren't interested in what they're working on.

>learning something cool is its own reward.

Agreed. Unfortunately not everything required for a degree in a subject you find cool is, itself, cool.

>One is that your brain has become too accustomed to the drug
> Were you prescribed Ritalin to treat ADHD or did you purchase it of your own volition?

I was prescribed 20mg long duration ritaline by a neurologist(by a 30 minute talk btw, didnt do any brain scan or shit) when i was 16(2014). I took it for like two months then dropped it because i started smoking weed and found it made me feel better instead of the massive anxiety ritaline gave me(but it actually worked)
Then in late 2015 i started blazing every day until the end of 2016. Came back to the doctor and he prescribed me 20mg again and he told me the weed wouldn't matter at all and i could keep smoking. I didn't took and came back 3 months later asking for 10mg since 20mg was expensive and i was afraid of getting even skinnier.
Then i read some shit on the internet saying that potheads brain would cancel ritaline because of something related to dopamine and the brain reward cycle, so i stopped mixing ritaline and weed.
That leaves me to this week, were i actually started taking the 10mg pills.

Now i don't know if its the weed abuse, the dosage is low for me or if its the adhd however i DO suffer adhd symptons since a very young age and i don't think not having it is the case at all.

I have a methylphenidate prescription for my low moods ( bipolar fag ). It definitely gives you an edge.

Which country are you from? I have an appointment for ADHD testing coming up in a few days, so I am curious to know. Did you also get prescribed some other methods like Behavioral therapy or something like that?

what i'm trying to say is, these reward based strategies for studying get repeated ad nauseam, but do not work for me

I can't comment on the interaction between weed and Ritalin as I never smoked when I was doing these experiments. It seems odd that your doctor didn't advise against it though.

Since you've been using cannabis for so long you are possibly still experiencing withdrawals which are never good for ones attention.

In your situation I would continue to abstain from cannabis until your normal function is restored. If the Ritalin still isn't working after that then consider trying an amphetamine to rule out the possibility of incompatible brain chemistry (the cannabis cessation is still the most likely culprit though).

Most importantly, though, learn to study properly. Just watching Khan Academy videos barely deserves the name.

Brazil. No, i didn't, its a massive jewish fuckfest actually, i just talked with the doctor and told him the wikipedia symptom page and he happilly prescribed an black label drug.
I wish i could afford to do therapy.
Mindfullnes is what i'm trying to do, basically noticing when i get distracted in my own mind and actually just resuming to where i was before getting distracted but i think the results are long term

>then consider trying an amphetamine
Like meth? We don't really have that in Brazil, just crack. Isn't ritaline an amphetamine though?

>Most importantly, though, learn to study properly. Just watching Khan Academy videos barely deserves the name.
Could you enlighten me?
My exam is monday and i have to learn oxidation reduction and acid base theory(yes i know i am a brainlet however i didn't have a good high school and now i'm in a top tier college getting my ass blasted)

Also how long till the brainfog goes away?

Also, do i have to drop weed completely or after some 3 months abstaining i can smoke it ocassionally?

An example of amphetamine is adderall. Methampetamine is similar to amphetamine but has some differences.

>adderall
Not sold in my country.

weed is good for many things, but studying is not one of them. drop it.

You sure there isn't just generic amphetamine? Adderall is just a brand name of the drug.

>Most importantly, though, learn to study properly. Just watching Khan Academy videos barely deserves the name.
>Could you enlighten me?
I'm really desperate and feeling like shit, don't know if its the comedown but just the guilty of failing/being dumb + not having enough time. Should i just stop worrying about this exam in this semester and just actually TRY next semester or is there any hope?
>You sure there isn't just generic amphetamine?
Well, i will just ask him after some time. How long should i wait though?

>Like meth? We don't really have that in Brazil, just crack.

Meth is an amphetamine yes but I wouldn't go that far just for treating ADHD (though the brand Desoxyn used for severe cases really is just meth). Adderall (mixed amphetamine salts 75:25 dex:lev) is the gold standard for ADHD treatment but you could get by with regular amphetamine sulphate or freebase. Your doctor might even prescribe you Adderall if you ask nice and don't seem to be a junkie.

>Isn't ritaline an amphetamine though?
No. Ritalin and amphetamines work by completely different methods. Both increase the concentrations of dopamine, serotonin and noradrenalin in the brain but Ritalin (and cocaine) do so by inhibiting reuptake (recycling) of the chemicals while amphetamines cause more to be produced and released. The differences are subtle and the implications not fully understood.

>Could you enlighten me?
I already did. Schedule and structure your studies, take notes, make summaries, do exercises.

>Also how long till the brainfog goes away?
No idea. Depends on you. One hears 'three weeks' thrown about on stoner forums but I've never experienced it longer than one. That said deciding to quit smoking a week before a test was a stupid decision. I can't say whether restarting will help or harm you at this point.

meth would be counterproductive in the long run, it is neurotoxic. why it gets prescribed for adhd, i do not know.

I use methamphetamine, because it is extremely cheap and easy to obtain if you're friends with any chemistry students, but amphetamine seems to be the gold standard.

It only gets prescribed in extreme cases. I think the number of legit Desoxyn prescriptions for ADHD is probably still in triple digits. It's also prescribed for obesity.

Thanks. Will study studying/learning methods, meditation and reading
Going for the 32 credit to finish uni in 3 years run.

If... you really want to, then I would recommend becoming friends with me.

If you would rather do it independent of us developing a relationship: EFQ -> QED

Philosophy (Euclid)

You need logical constructs for your mind before you try to do anything with it.

Ex Falso Quodlibet -> Quad Erat Demonstratum

More acronyms: IFF | JTB

cw.routledge.com/textbooks/alevelphilosophy/data/A2/Epistemologyandmetaphysics/JustifiedTrueBelief.pdf

here
Can you give me an idea of how to do this with chemistry?

Ah, people are starting to ask me the bigger questions. Which is basically, "How is your brain the way it is now?"

Do you really want the chemistry to bypass the journey? I'm fine if that is the case. It would be nice though if another breakthough I cause would actually, ya know, help me provide for my fucking family/daughter/loved ones. Just have no idea why society shafts me.

And yet I keep going because it is the only acceptance I get. *shrug*

Choice is yours now. Do you want the full Veeky Forumsmon pill? I highly recommend you actually talking to me in person though because providing it on the board could lead to some unethical/dangerous accidents.

Uh, I knew my thread would eventually attract the druggies

You expected a thread about drugs and their uses to attract a crowd of Minor Threat fans?

>Veeky Forumsmon pill

i'll try anything once

yeah you are fairly autistic and i am so fucking desperate for actually knowing how to learn since its the only thing that is going to save my family from crippling debt and maybe escape this shit hole that is Brazil.
And no i can't met you in person or become your fuckbuddy or whatever because i fucking live in brazil, if you were to come here then yes
And actually i don't want you to tell me the chemistry shit, i just WISH you could do your best to explain in a comphreensive manner to a 18 year old brazillian syrian pothead brainlet.

I'm planning on doing 32 credits (like having multiple classes from 8 am to 17 pm) every day for 3.5 years so i can actually gain some fucking money and it's gonna be really hard to do this if i don't learn completely the concepts and shit the very moment i'm presented to it

I already quit tv, sugar, weed, social media, gaming, alcohol. Just need to leave Veeky Forums desu.
I am picking up meditation, reading(REAL reading) and exercising/stretching
dont know what else is going to help me achieve this