ITT: bullshit we've heard people say

>"Some scientist argue you can classify air as a solid, because if you're moving really fast, you can feel it as if it was solid"

What's wrong with that statement? Maybe you are the retard.

>he can't tell when people are just having a giggle on a transexual image sharing netforum

NO U
You can measure bonding, phase transitions etc, how it feels it irrelevant

Feelings are the most important thing in life. Without feeling, there is no love.

Blood is blue when it's de-oxygenated because the oxygen changes its shape and that changes the color.

You can't have fire without oxygen. "Oxidize" means to add oxygen!

There's no such thing as "more watery than water", that's why it's called "watery"!

I'll need to fart in your face sometime to show you how air solidifies all your salt

The blood is blue meme happened in part because medical illustrators wanted to distinguish arteries from veins. This is how stupid life science majors are.

fuck you data is the only thing important in life

normies ruin things with their emotions

Blood is blue is obviously bullshit and I've personally never heard of it, but the color of veins is an interesting question. To be frank veins are somewhat bluish in many cadavers, and either way they generally have a distinct color from the arteries (though the exact color of both veins and arteries really depends on their sizes, the location in the cadaver, the preservation of the cadaver, etc.). I probably wouldn't describe it as blue if the color wasn't so prominent in anatomical atlases though. For living people the superficial veins do seem bluish under the skin, but I find that this phenomenon is unrelated to the actual color of the veins. I actually haven't participated in enough surgeries of living people to say for sure what the color of the veins is for a living person (currently 4th year of Med-school in a 6 year program), but will keep you updated.

I'm guessing that the skin absorbs the lower wavelengths of light, causing the veins to appear blue

To "Oxidize" Doesn't mean adding oxygen. Oxygen is just a very common, and a very good, oxidizer. Oxidation has to do with the exchange of electron between species

Let me correct you, what you're referring to as "solid" doesn't actually exsist. "solid" or
as i recently taken to call it "amorphous solid" is in fact a very high viscosity fluid that by a peculiar turn of events just happens to have a "crystal-like" structure

when you first start to learn about a topic, you learn the basic things which are easy to explain to others. as you learn more advanced stuff, it's not so easy to talk about it with other people.

Are you sure you put Trump in the right spot

Then why only above the veins?

Right below Noam Chomsky

Veins tend to be closer to the skin than arteries iirc, in addition while the blood in veins isn't blue, it is darker than blood from the arteries.

The blood in veins is blue.

t. I can look at my fucking hand

what is this meme called

>Autist doesn't understand a joke and gets buttmad

This is too ironic even for me

Air merely isn't as thick and compact as rock.