Science that discredits tinfoilers

I need some hard evidence that proves just how improbable microwave "mind control" satellites are.

Disclaimer: I don't believe in it at all, but I never see anyone refute the claims that these wackos make. Even if it is just scoffable pseudo-science.

Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect
youtube.com/watch?v=zaPb3R5YTo4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If these people could be reasoned with, they wouldn't be tinfoilers in the first place.

Don't even attempt that, you are literally wasting your time and get trapped in the conspiracy flow chart, which is pretty simple:

All arguments on basis of common sense or plausibility are discarded as unscientific and all scientific arguments are discarded as contrived jew propaganda or something similar.

You have no chance. They don't believe that bullshit because they are stupid, uneducated or been lied to, they believe that bullshit because they really, really want to believe it.

"Mind control" is really just an emergent factor of society. It's in the propaganda on the television, it's on anonymous message boards online, it's in conformity.

Now, as for shit like MK Ultra, that was first and foremost a Machiavellian effort to maintain hegemony just like all other military experimentation. And it failed as far as we know. Beyond that, who knows? It's not worth ruminating over.

Because if your brain was getting microwaved tinfoil wouldn't save you, son.

I just have severe OCD and fell into the conspiracy loop in a futile attempt to empirically deconstruct my fears. I don't believe any of this bullshit but it scares me so much.

And when I say "fell into the conspiracy loop" I mean I was trying to poke holes into the conspiracies in order to sate my anxiety, I didn't become one of them.

Have you ever stopped and thought that maybe you don't believe in the mind control satellites because they worked?

>improbable microwave "mind control" satellites are.

Microwaves from satellites is very far fetched, since you couldn't pinpoint individuals or small regions with it.

Microwave-induced auditory hallucinations is a thing, though.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Microwave_auditory_effect

>The Frey effect consists of audible clicks (or, with speech modulation, spoken words) induced by pulsed/modulated microwave frequencies. The clicks are generated directly inside the human head without the need of any receiving electronic device.

it's like you guys don't even browse /x/ every day
microwave "mind control" is impossible

Scalar wave mind control on the other hand is entirely possible.

Say someone had a naturally occurring crystal formation lodged deep in their brain. Could you tune into the frequency of that crystal and transmit stuff to it like an organic crystal radio?

Sensational title but some interesting info from a Science Channel documentary.
youtube.com/watch?v=zaPb3R5YTo4

But the atmosphere would

>tinfoilers
foil is aluminum now, Grandpa

>>Fluoride is deposited here as a result of consumption of fluoridated water

I see where you're going with this.

>Say someone had a naturally occurring crystal formation lodged deep in their brain...
>Say [thing that is impossible], could [x]?
No

Wearing an aluminium foil hat would magnify radio waves entering/exiting the brain.

The brain isn't used to store flouride.

huh
is it possible that schizophrenics hear shit like that because of the microwaves? or maybe it increases the magnitude of schizophrenia?

Have you ever read Kuhn or Feyerabend?

didn't think so :^)

Shut it down

>not believing that the jews control the system

You can't argue with conspiracy theorists because they deny the basic validity of contradictory evidence.

calcification of the pineal gland happens regardless of water fluoridation