How can one get on "Godels" level of mathematics?

He was an expert in mathematics not only in logic. How does one git good like Godel? Most undergraduate programs don't even teach logic outside of basic "intro to proofs". The logic taught in those courses will get you no where close to the serious mathematical logic research Godel was into.

Plus Godel wasn't just a mathematical logician. He was supreme in general. How does one become a solid mathematician like him? I feel like most mathematicians alive today aren't nearly as smart as he was.

Same applies for Turing. He was apparently working in other areas of math like Lie Algebra

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zgk8UdV7GQ0?t=2m3s
philosophy.hku.hk/think/fallacy/ic.php
Veeky
logicmatters.net/tyl/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you have to ask you never will.

>master of logic
>dies because he eats his own shit because he thinks his food is poisoned
choose one

Implying his food wasn't poisoned

youtu.be/Zgk8UdV7GQ0?t=2m3s

philosophy.hku.hk/think/fallacy/ic.php

I guess get into a decent masters/phd program specializing in mathematics/formal logic/etc. and soon you'll be proving proofs

Stop posting this video you faggot

OCD don't make you dumber, just make you anxious as fuck.

Wasn't Godel the creep that liked fucking 13 year old girls?

No, that was Schrodinger

Veeky Forums-science.wikia.com/wiki/Mathematics#Set_Theory.2C_Mathematical_Logic.2C_and_MetaMathematics
logicmatters.net/tyl/

Wow. That's all I can say

Literally one of us

Read
Be positive
Work at it, often
Build off of your material
Practice, Assemble, Publish, Repeat

Kinda based, too bad he was an aborting degenerate.

Spend less time here

Not sure what you're trying to say there Mr. Master 'bater. I just posted the video because the claim that Godel died eating his own shit made me think of Mac saying Newton died eating mercury.

He had fine taste. A true gentleman.

Give me recommendation on books for it Veeky Forums. I will find two hours every day just to learn logic for a year. Please give me a lot of books.

if you're entertained by Veeky Forums, God tier probably isn't for you.

>Give me recommendation on books for it Veeky Forums.
This isn't the best attitude.

>letting other men fuck your wife

unacceptable cuckery. even if you don't give a shit about your wife it till makes you look like a cuck and is an unnacceptable stain on his honor. makes him look like a bitch

What is with mathematicians and pedophilia?

that's a physicists

>letting other men fuck your wife
AND
>getting to fuck other women

I wouldn't do that but I can easily understand why some couples would

Besides Schrödinger was a genius
He doesn't need society to tell him what to do, think, and how to enjoy life and love

Like you do understand the major reason why you think monogamy is the best and only option is because your society indoctrinated you to think that

Study a shit ton and always study stuff that's a bit above your level.

> Read

Not enough.

> Be positive

Gay

> Work at it, often

Not enough

> Build off of your material

Counterproductive if you're a fucking brainlet

> Practice, Assemble, Publish, Repeat

You'll just publish useless shit in a shitty journal

godels proof is literally basic arithmetics, like i'm not even sure if you'd need that intro to proofs to get to his levels

Why don't these so called "mathematicians" ever use their skills to make it big on the stock market?

because market is unpredictable and running a fund is basically scamming people.