ITT: Scientist that don't exist

>Lazar claims to hold degrees from the California Institute of Technology and Massachusetts Institute of Technology.[2] In 1993, the Los Angeles Times looked into his background and could not find any records of Lazar ever having attended either institution nor has he produced his degrees or a copy of his Master’s thesis

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qhg2uOSb-LA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutronium
phys.org/news/2010-09-variations-fine-structure-constant-laws-physics.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's because the government destroyed them when he turned on them and told us about his work with alien technology.

Where do you think computers came from you moron?

it was easy to tell he is lying from the first C2C interviews he did, but he was confirmed to have worked at los alamos.

he was confirmed to have a jetbike

Langly, Byers, and Frohike say he's legit

>Where do you think computers came from you moron?
>What is COLOSSUS
>What is American WW2 bombing calculators
Computers are an anglo invention.
The only way for it to be an alien one is if anglos are aliens.
And I don't know about you, but I sure don't seem like an alien, no uffo or probes to be seen!

You filthy white people don't belong on this Earth, youse aint natural

>bob lazar says there was an element 115 they were working with
>30 years later
>scientists discover element 115

I once saw a video of Lazar describing how the alien power source worked. It was such a crock of shit.

really makes you huh

I love weird periodic "tables".

What the fuck is this thing
I'm really curious

How could there be so many undiscovered elements between hydrogen and helium?

It's Walter Russell's periodic table

his second periodic table was even weirder

youtube.com/watch?v=qhg2uOSb-LA

Well I managed to make it 20 seconds before deciding that it was gay, still looks kinda pretty though, shame it's not much use.

There literally can't be.

There could be if you substituted something else for one of the basic particles that make it up

But those types of matter tend to have more exotic classifications. I wonder if they've actually made any yet.

>There could be if you substituted something else for one of the basic particles that make it up

Strong interaction doesn't work like that.

are you sure?
Why can't there be some kind of pseudo-element with a nuclear charge somewhere between 1 and 2?

I meant something more like en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neutronium
And other strange things like that. Entirely theoretical atm mind you.

If the laws of physics were different then yes, the laws of physics would be different.

>Computers are an anglo invention.
>The only way for it to be an alien one is if anglos are aliens.
BEADY EYES

>implying the possibility of something we don't know doesn't exist
You are what's wrong with science these days.
If something new was found, fuckers like you would austictically screech about it and deny it completely.

also this phys.org/news/2010-09-variations-fine-structure-constant-laws-physics.html