Serious Analysis - Is Trump the "player" of the simulation

I have thought about the simulation theory a lot and I've spent a lot of time thinking about who the players would be. I have come to the conclusion that the most likely player on earth is actually Trump. Assuming simulation theory which is a decent probability, I have determined that the chances Trump is also a client of the simulation is very high. He was born rich, super successful, and has become president. Every occurrence so far has gone completely in his favor.

I hereby declare that there is a good, 5% chance, that Trump is a client of the simulation we are in.

He seems to have read Veeky Forums "ahead" of time and has planted certain things. I believe he has access to time travel and is doing slight inside jokes with Veeky Forums.

If we are not players why are we self aware? What defines a player if it is not consciousness?

what are we, if he is the client ?

We probably have "human rights" or something like it. Meaning we don't necessarily die.

BR Ratio of 1

Welcome to Humanity.

Trump however has reached the apex of his current cycle and will now start to change. It is the natural state of things.

NPCs for entertainment and to make it feel real.

1 Computer with IQ 100 is enough to simulate about 500,000 human brains. Combined with sleeping it means you really don't need that many computers. It would cost someone in the future about $500 to experience a simulation of 1950-2020

BR Ratio of 1

Welcome to Humanity.

we're the robots in westworld then?

there was a crazy ass shitpost on /pol/ about how Trump was John Titor

what do you mean? What's BR ratio?

My current theory is that Trump has time travel capability. I mean literally 4-dimensional being that can traverse all the branching trees of time and choices.

He set up the Canada shooting to be days after the muslim ban. Trudeau's post is part of it.

The best part... is he is a Veeky Forums troll.

My current theory involves this

Someone from Veeky Forums is behind the singularity and time/space/dimensions are fucking weird

Part of the change is that he goes back and ensures that Trump has all this shit happen to him and drops Veeky Forums references.

That is my current theory. Simulation with Trump as the player, or someone from Veeky Forums basically becomes God.

So basically someone reading this thread maybe is behind singularity and realizes this and has to go back and ensure that this timeline happens with Trump having all this shit happen

Or simulation

Those are the two situations that don't involve this being the original moment.

Given this theory I'd assume the person who made up the 4D chess meme is actually Trump or something as powerful as God. AKA the ironic joke that Trump is actually a beneficiary of altering time via simulation or some unknown physics.

Literally a useless post, try again?

Well, we don't know what consciousness is.

It could be necessary for the simulation to function properly and not imply free will.

He's the simonposter

>Hello, my name is Simon
>I'm proud of you all for fucking my ass into oblivion

CORRECT

Welcome to Humanity! Here are your safety goggles!

Or even better, take your other retards and go back to faggit.

>serious analysis
>3 lines of text
you never fail me Veeky Forums

How is that reading Veeky Forums ahead of time? IQ circlejerks are older than Veeky Forums itself.

What part of 1.5 billion in the hole (personally bankrupt) owing shit to like 150 different financial institutions is successful?

I'm going with the "Man in the High Castle" theory. Trump himself or, more likely, people on his payroll have the ability to travel or project themselves into alternate timelines.

Trump acquires information from these adjacent timelines (some of which are 'out of phase' with ours, running slightly ahead or slightly behind) in order to plan and react to the most likely outcomes of future events.

>Issues executive order banning travel immigration from several countries with serious terrorism problems.
>Canada comes out and says they'll take all the refugees and migrants we reject
>Less than 24 hours later a North African Muslim migrant and a Muslim convert shoot up a moderate Muslim mosque with AK-47s.
He's got to have some kind of crystal ball or time machine. It's the only explanation for this level of uncanny predictions.

Because it trolls you, literally, while he can still have massive luxury.

>set the simulation so we see what would have happened if Trump became president instead of Biden
>some future Veeky Forums troll in 2109 is literally running this

Microsoft has $73 billion in debt, I don't think you understand how differently debt works to businesses.

Trump has personal debt you fucking moron. 1.5 billion. He's a reverse billionaire. You're the one who doesn't understand shit.

>Accusing somebody of not understanding how shit works
>Doesn't understand the concept of a partnership
just

> TFW an NPC in someone else's simulation

Are Kek and Moloch also users?

Ok go ahead, become $1.5 billion in debt and buy yourself a fancy tower in NYC. You cant. You know why? Debt is only loaned to you if you have the means to pay it back. Im not defending Trump here but you cant get $1.5 billion in debt (i kind of doubt that figure but thats not the point) without having equal or greater vaule in your income and assets. Nobody will loan you that kind of money if they know they wont get it back, reguardless of what kind of connections you have. The ability to be that far in debt means he convinced some entity/entities worth more than $1.5 billion that he was worth it, because he is. All that said i think Trump is legitimately retarded but you dont need to be smart to make it in this country, you just need to be a sociopath.

What if Trump is actually from one of the alternate timelines?

>simulation theory
This name lends the idea more credit than is deserving

>NPCs can't break the 4th wall

It's not complicated. Human brain is slow clockspeed (response time of neurons is shit). If you gave a computer the capability of a brain it would be able to easily emulate millions of humans. Hence you could set up an earth simulation quite easily.

Given this it would cost a minuscule amount of money to run a human civilization simulation. Say $500 in 100 years assuming singularity.

>If you gave a computer the capability of a brain
>set up an earth simulation
>Given this
>assuming singularity

I don't think you properly grasp the scale of all these things

One of the things that define a player rather than an NPC is being able to leave the game.

>I don't think you properly grasp the scale of all these things
You're extremely shit brained if you don't get it. We are unbelievably shit and flawed compared to simple examples of what is possible in a blink of an eye.

>what is possible in a blink of an eye
You're doing that thing again where you make some fucken WILD assumptions

So you think that current human brainpower and ability is the end of the road?

The magnitude of power available with small changes is unbelievable. 100 years is a relative blink of the eye. When we start increasing the fundamental driving force (AGI, more neural network assistants, genetic engineering/therapy, etc) we will start hitting literally unbelievable and magical gains.

No but I think you're getting a littler carried away with this singularity business

If he is, then why that hair? He could have any virtual wig he wanted and he chose this one?

I'm not. It's a very conservative thing to believe in.

We have been stuck with the results of natural selection for so long it's hard to imagine what happens when it isn't just randomness but has some design for certain goals.

Just look at domesticated crops over the past 100 years.

Yes, things have scaled drastically in the past, but that's not to say that everything will.

Physical limits exist.

I am the player.

Is in in that Existenz (David Cronenbourg) that they use DNA to create biological machines to specifications? What would the limits to that be?

This is quite possibly the stupidest thread I've had the displeasure of reading on Veeky Forums (on Veeky Forums, rather) in a very long time. If even one single post here is not ironic, then you all deserve to be banned from this place until you at least learn the meaning of the word "theory", you morons.

Get a theroy morans!

He is no more a player than a category 5 hurricane.

>age of machine building and machinistic worldview
The universe is a giant clock guys!
>The age of simulation and simulated games.
The universe is a simulation guys!

as far as 'oh no i can't pay this back' debt goes, trump has zero debt.

sometimes it's a solid strategic financial move to hold onto debt at a good rate rather than pay it when the money you pay the debt with could be making more money in interest or investments than the principle on the debt would accrue.

fucking brainlets, i swear. they want to believe trump is bad because they were raised to hate anything that is clean, pure, strong. so they just believe anything that helps them maintain that perspective.

>trump is legitimately retarded

he pulled off the most incredible fucking political upset in history with 0 fucking experience and made a long series of uncannily accurate predictions after turning a million into ten billion and wringing life dry in the wildly competitive real estate market and has a Wharton certified IQ of 156 that he mainly demonstrates by playing fucking rope-a-dope with every single newsperson in the nation, who are all apparently far stupider than trump, whatever his intelligence may be.

you are probably retarded if you think that trump is retarded. you don't do what he's done and accomplish what he's accomplished without some serious horsepower upstairs.

The real question is how do I get access to the command console and toggle god mode?

>if a guy can do real estate he can do anything.
Yeah, just like an expert on repairing cars is also an expert on particle physics and molecular biology.

Take a person who has been playing piano since he was 5. He is a virtuoso in piano playing at 20. Does this mean he will be a good president?

>Someone says Trump is retarded
>Someone makes a post explaining why this is false
>Someone replies to this second post essentially saying "yeah but what I meant by "retarded" was actually "bad president", how did you not guess that"? (actually, the poster is probably not even aware of how he's moving the goalposts, but I'll give him the benefit of the doubt)

I think it's obvious who the actual retard here is

>only Veeky Forums brags about IQ

I was a part of that shitposting experience... Ah yes, those were some good times.

in a world where kardashians and jersey shore is entertainment, it is reasonable to expect trump to be a politician.

Full disclosure: I'm a Trump supporter.

Bush was a pro-life bible-nut. He destroyed America by kissing Saudi ass. Trump is also a pro-life bible-nut. He will rebuild the middle class. There is no politician you'd agree 100% with. In this case Trump was the best fit.

>Trump is also a pro-life bible-nut.
looool

Trump isn't religious at all.

What if we build our own simulation?

Until it gets the blue screen of death or an update that ruins everything

>quantum mechanics is a consequence of a reboot during apt-get upgrade

He is but not in a weird way.

More in a way to gain an edge spiritually over his combatants.

then why's he so fat?

>Veeky Forums board
>completely fucking ignorant of how money and basic economics works

Fucking hell

>Trump
>a bible-nut

Lad.

holly shit

>economics are business
>business are science
Veeky Forums truly is an awesome board

>in a world where kardashians and jersey shore is entertainment
This is the problem right here. The media glorifying banality. Forget about elected figureheads for a minute and let's all consider the real cancer of society.

he is a populist nothing more nothing less.

the internet just made it easier for him to find the most popular opinion.

canada shoooting was a white guy you spergs