What's Red Dragon's payload going to be?

What's Red Dragon's payload going to be?

I understand it's more or less a flight test/proof of concept mission but at the same time 1,000kg to the Martian surface is a pretty big scientific deal in and of itself isn't it?

Elon Musk. Space-X was all just smoke and mirrors for him to build his own space ship. He's played us like the suckers we are. He's hopping on the first ship to mars and never looking back.

You joke but there is some value in what you said. A few people know, Elon being one of them, that there are alien-made structures on Mars, and that reaching them will grant some sort of ascension. He literally will be on the first ship there.

I wish that this were true; I hope that this is true.

1,000kg isn't a lot of food/water/equipment/oxygen

17,241 Mars Bars in promotional wrappers.

its enough for 6 months or however

>He's played us
What do you mean by "us", Peasant?

He said if someone wanted something to hitch a ride on red dragon they should call him.

Still, first complete propulsive landing on Mars is amazing on its own. Not even NASA done that one before

Matt Damon + potato chips.

Supplies/ life support apparatus for a future missioN. We dont need to conduct anymore surface science really, we have multiple functioning rovers and orbiters.

Nor has Musk.

Kek

Screw Mars.
Jupiter mission when?

its not any different to propulsive landing on earth

So like mission to mars, but this time maybe we will actually get to see a landing.

Mars has a bit of a history of confounding those who think this way and eating their spacecraft.

From what altitude has "he" landed a craft on Earth? More or less than Apollo LMs landed on the moon?

he's just sitting there

am I supposed to think he has a stupid look on his face? "kek XD"

Food